4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Radnor I'm browsing for animations to make my own bots and had a thought:
Any thoughts on implementing support for animations with more than 1 bot at a time?
Not so much in that you should create three- and/or foursome animations for all bot combinations but more so for modders to add animations that contain multiple characters that can trigger when you have the required bot combo.
And it would probably require some special triggers like:
Training one of them with the other designated as a trainer or something if you implement such a role
Both/all the bots being assigned as bedroom toys at the same time and all functional

EDIT: Also what about having more than 1 avatar image?

Last edited:

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Any thoughts on implementing support for animations with more than 1 bot at a time?
Not so much in that you should create three- and/or foursome animations for all bot combinations but more so for modders to add animations that contain multiple characters that can trigger when you have the required bot combo.
Training one of them with the other designated as a trainer or something if you implement such a role
Both/all the bots being assigned as bedroom toys at the same time and all functional

In theory, this may be possible. It may require some internal restructuring how things are done, i guess i would add some sort of conditional dicts, if condition is met normal image/movie will be overriden by custom one.

On practice i don't have much personal interest in it and, well, let's say patreon is not exactly booming. So if i add it, it will be some day in future, when i have lots of free time and much smaller todo list, not any time soon.

I can see how it would be interesting to play with, but i have higher priority ideas/todo entries and limited resources/time, so i have to triage. Sorry.

Reactions: Godogma and Akren

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Dump site:
- scavenging bot: all
- scavenging part: all
Flea market:
- buying bot: cheap, nice
- buying part: cheap
Robosechs:
- private room: cheap, nice, good
Home, work events:
- repair order bot: cheap
- junkie parts: all
Thanks for the list, it helps to know which value to affect to which tag for each model we make :)

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Thanks for the list, it helps to know which value to affect to which tag for each model we make :)
Keep in mind, these tags may be changed/removed/added in future, also more locations/events means more places to track.
Idea behind tags is you (as modder) don't care which location/event it is and just react to tags you aware of, not trying to catch-em-all.
As player you just play game and learn what to expect and where. Again, clear list of where/how much/what is easy way to kill fun in management games, removing exploration phase completely. So while i may reveal such things now, i may not in future.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
When making my part mod I just went something like this:
AllCheapNiceGoodLuxury
FXX
EXX
DXXX
CXXX
BXXX
AXXX
SXXX
This is very roughly what it ended up looking like. In further releases I'd probably make exceptions like having S-tier CPUs only "all" with a tiny chance and "luxury". But I don't know until we get there I suppose :p
Also decreased all the weights the higher the tier obviously.
Radnor is this kinda how you imagined it would be used? At least until more unique tags are added as the current ones are basically a value indicator except "all".

Reactions: X-Topic and Radnor

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
When making my part mod I just went something like this:
AllCheapNiceGoodLuxury
FXX
EXX
DXXX
CXXX
BXXX
AXXX
SXXX
This is very roughly what it ended up looking like. In further releases I'd probably make exceptions like having S-tier CPUs only "all" with a tiny chance and "luxury". But I don't know until we get there I suppose :p
Also decreased all the weights the higher the tier obviously.
Radnor is this kinda how you imagined it would be used? At least until more unique tags are added as the current ones are basically a value indicator except "all".
Yes, tags probably should overlap a bit, as on your table, with different weights. So some "good" stuff would be possible to find at mostly "cheap"/"nice" place, even if at low chance. On the other hand, "luxury" tag can have full 100 weights too. I mean at "luxury" shop it is normal to find "luxury" items, so 30-100 is normal. Of course some things can be rare even there, both "not posh enough, but still top tier" and "ultraluxury" kind of items.
At least this is how i do/plan to tag vanilla content.

Overall, table gives very good idea. Thank you for your work :D

Reactions: X-Topic

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
I made an excel spreadsheet, including the bots from base game and my mod, to calculate the probability of getting a bot depending on tag.
I get:
- For "all" tag, 56% chance to get a D rank, 25% chance to get C rank, 11.5% to get B rank, 6.4% to get A rank, 1.4% to get S rank.
- For "cheap" tag, 84% chance to get a D rank, 15% chance to get C rank, 0% to get B rank, 1% to get A rank (one specific model that I planned to have a wider audience), 0% to get S rank.
- For "nice" tag, 50% chance to get a D rank, 38% chance to get C rank, 9% to get B rank, 4% to get A rank, 0% to get S rank.
- For "good" tag, 10% chance to get a D rank, 36% chance to get C rank, 30% to get B rank, 21% to get A rank, 4% to get S rank.
- For "luxury" tag, 0% chance to get a D rank, 12% chance to get C rank, 28% to get B rank, 44% to get A rank, 16% to get S rank.

(these are the values for the next step of my mod, once I release the around 10 more models I'm still working on. I'm still hesitating whether I should put the special model at B or A rank)

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I have question about mods how do I get it downloaded for Android apk
In 0.2.1 you need to go to Files->Android->data->com.radnor.games.dscs (or something similar) and create game/mods/ folders. Unpack/copy mod data there and launch game again, if mod is listed in game mods then all is loaded.
This methods is not officially supported, but it was reported to work.

0.3.x will load zip archives directly from that folder, so it would be download->copy zip to game/mods folder->play.

Reactions: The Grifter

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Radnor are bj and sex the only accepted animation names atm?
How much work would it be to implement a system where we can have multiple types of animation files like vaginal, anal, bondage etc and be able to toggle each category in the game settings?

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Radnor are bj and sex the only accepted animation names atm?
How much work would it be to implement a system where we can have multiple types of animation files like vaginal, anal, bondage etc and be able to toggle each category in the game settings?
Right now, yes. If i have time i will try to add other scene types (other training/robosechs) code hooks.
Bondage/cuddling variants may work with personality systems, but i'm not sure i will be able to deliver it with 0.3.x, still needs more experiments and update is already overdue, so probably i will move it to 0.4.x.
As for overriding scenes with some conditions in mods, i mentioned it earlier, it probably would be technically possible, just don't have time for it right now. Some day. Eventually.

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020

For more avatar pics, could you add another image hook for other Training menus or 'Tinker'? just tell us the name, and we can add the images.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
For more avatar pics, could you add another image hook for other Training menus or 'Tinker'? just tell us the name, and we can add the images.
It was planned for 0.3, but moved to 0.4 due to lack of time. But yes, this is something i want/plan to add.

Reactions: junior366

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
It was planned for 0.3, but moved to 0.4 due to lack of time. But yes, this is something i want/plan to add.
What kind of multi-avatar implementation are you aiming for?
Like a manual change, skill-based, situation-based or something else?

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
What kind of multi-avatar implementation are you aiming for?
Like a manual change, skill-based, situation-based or something else?
Not sure yet, but probably will be something like:
- check if there is anything for current activity (combat training, robosechs private room etc)
- check if there is anything with truthy real-time condition (combat training and bot is agrx-10 and assistant is akira)
- if more than one available, select randomly
Should be flexible enough for game and most modders.
No promises though, just how i think about it at the moment.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes