4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
i got a bonus of 567 for barely any swaps if at all, pretty sure it's just rng.
combat mission seems like the formula has a mistake, maybe? it's definitely high for input [combat is not slow to train with neuro v7]

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
OK looking for anyone that can help. I'm trying to get the Connie-bot that Saneulae made to work for me, but even after making it more common, I just can't get it to appear. Can anyone take a look and see if there are any faults with it. I had to make a few changes to the original as I can't get sithlord's equipment to work for me.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
is there a way to raise main character's social skill?
or if we find a bot with higher social, to have it train the MC?

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
OK looking for anyone that can help. I'm trying to get the Connie-bot that Saneulae made to work for me, but even after making it more common, I just can't get it to appear. Can anyone take a look and see if there are any faults with it. I had to make a few changes to the original as I can't get sithlord's equipment to work for me.
I was just going through his mod. Give me a few minutes and I'll get a working copy for you.

Reactions: Harabec

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Is the mod recognized by the game? I don't know if the list of EOF at the start is fine, but at least you're missing the closing ] and } at the end. It might be why the mod doesn't work.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Is the mod recognized by the game? I don't know if the list of EOF at the start is fine, but at least you're missing the closing ] and } at the end. It might be why the mod doesn't work.
Must be more than one error. I've fixed what you noticed but still nothing.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
check your compatibility. I have renamed several things in my build, so youll have to change them.
Must be more than one error. I've fixed what you noticed but still nothing.
Here's a using vanilla parts because the original defaults were not included in the download.
Fixes listed:
  • Added missing closing brackets ( ], } at the end of the file, first for closing "bot_models":[ second for the whole file.
  • "mod_priority 1000, -> "mod_priority": 1000,
  • Added comma after asset pack on line 14: ] -> ],
  • Added missing animation preview files causing overlapping playbacks
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might have missed some change. Can compare this file with original to find the differences.
Use this as a learning resource if you need :p

Last edited:
Reactions: WayonF95 and Xzavie

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Here's a fixed version using vanilla parts because the original defaults were not included in the download.
Fixes listed:
  • Added missing closing brackets ( ], } at the end of the file, first for closing "bot_models":[ second for the whole file.
  • "mod_priority 1000, -> "mod_priority": 1000,
  • Added comma after asset pack on line 14: ] -> ],
  • Added missing animation preview files causing overlapping playbacks
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might have missed some change. Can compare this file with original to find the differences.
Use this as a learning resource if you need :p

Yah, that worked. For some reason, it wouldn't let her spawn with gear from Squibs megapack

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Yah, that worked. For some reason, it wouldn't let her spawn with gear from Squibs megapack
If you were using the original and just changed parts it wouldn't work without fixing the other problems. Make a copy of my fix and try to change the parts and see if that works. Just make sure you use the ID of the parts and not the names.

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
If anyone is looking for mod ideas, adding the bots from fnaf would be very fitting, there are already tons of images of them!

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
If you were using the original and just changed parts it wouldn't work without fixing the other problems. Make a copy of my fix and try to change the parts and see if that works. Just make sure you use the ID of the parts and not the names.

Yeah, I tried that. I copied the parts from a model in Squib's pack. But I get error messages whenever Connie would appear in the fleamarket.

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
I dont have time to play it, but i did download it and test it quick. My mod still seems to work, even better now that i can just leave it zipped
Speaking of your mod, I assume it works with 3.1.1, but I'll let you know if I encounter any bugs. Also, do you have an idea about when you'll update it?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Don't forget about other Console Commands (shift+O):
mc.max_energy = X
mc.energy = X
mc.money = X
and
mc.char_points= X (new one. Enter during character creation)

Last edited:

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
There isn't much point in updating unless adding to or rebalancing it atm since most new features have been added but not actually implemented in vanilla parts yet.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
A usefull implementation to the game UI would be when we check our bots at the storage to be able to also view the bots avatar's picture without the need to click to check it...cuz after so many mods and different models it become tricky to fast check which is what :)

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes