4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
i got a feeling it was the 2nd update but will the invintory system be reveresed to the first release?

its just that in the past you would have 5-6 pages or difrent parts and any that you got that were not fully repaired were added to the end but once fixed they got stacked with the ones that had been fully repaired, saved on 15+ pages, unless we are expected to let shit be sold, then my hoarding side is gonna be hurt.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Don't forget about other Console Commands:
mc.max_energy = X
mc.energy = X
mc.money = X
and
mc.char_points= X (new one. Enter during character creation)
I'm sure this has been asked before, but what do you need to be able to use these codes? Is it some kind of other program running along side the game?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
is there a way to raise main character's social skill?
or if we find a bot with higher social, to have it train the MC?
relax at robo sacs the bot brothel it is the only way to raise communication for the main character.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Don't forget about other Console Commands:
I'm sure this has been asked before, but what do you need to be able to use these codes? Is it some kind of other program running along side the game?
You can download unren from somewhere on this site. Should be linked on my post on page 9 (mods link in OP)

max_energy doesn't work in the new version
mc.char_points can be substituted by editing the tunings.json in base game contents(game\mods\0050_base_content.zip\tunings.json). You can edit how many points you get to spend at each difficulty. If you use the command a lot it's probably easier to just edit the file.

Reactions: Harabec

pbam

May 22, 2018
what a surprisingly fresh idea and concept that's executed fairly well. gameplay is pretty addictive even in this early state. can't wait to see more robot models, parts, and missions/quests.

Reactions: Radnor

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i knew i saw RP somehow but downloaded original game and saw none. and now i spotted mods
i think it should be clearer on OP page that it has RP ones. though hardly it will help if no tag.

Last edited:

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
If possible can a modder unite all mod pack to 1 mega pack plz? I would be gratefull :D

Shaky and Deadalron are far better than me, and of course Rad added and altered values in the .3 update, but heres a txt of my consolidated build.
Yes, in txt format- Not usable without the image folder.
Ive changed id names of many defects and parts, and adjust values to find a working balance.
As always, the ratings are based on my personal opinions, hence, a personal build.

AuRon884

Sep 7, 2020
Can someone please help? My game sometimes crash when scavanging. For information, I use Daedalron's and Shaky mods, as well as my own (well, I try creating it at least. And yes, I know the name is cliché but, heh.) my mod:

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Can someone please help? My game sometimes crash when scavanging. For information, I use Daedalron's and Shaky mods, as well as my own (well, I try creating it at least. And yes, I know the name is cliché but, heh.) my mod: Mega
Game is trying to spawn a bot with something that doesn't exist. I'll take a quick look and see if I see anything.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Can someone please help? My game sometimes crash when scavanging. For information, I use Daedalron's and Shaky mods, as well as my own (well, I try creating it at least. And yes, I know the name is cliché but, heh.) my mod: Mega
That was easy.
You're using names instead of IDs

"default_parts":{
"skin": "the Waifu skin",
"cpu": "the Heart",
"eyes": "'True' eyes",
"vocoder": "Waifu Vocals",
"powercore": "Fusion Reactor",
"arms": "the Fairy touch",
"legs": "the Wolf paws",

"id": "waifu_corp_cpu_s", <--- Use these
"name": "the Heart", <--- Not these

Edit: I think I know what you used as a template for the parts xD I see the remnants of my descriptions

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Shaky and Deadalron are far better than me, and of course Rad added and altered values in the .3 update, but heres a txt of my consolidated build.
Yes, in txt format- Not usable without the image folder.
Ive changed id names of many defects and parts, and adjust values to find a working balance.
As always, the ratings are based on my personal opinions, hence, a personal build.
This post has me so conflicted.
It looks like a good megamod and it looks like you put a lot of work into it.
But I'm kind of disappointed that you took my "vanilla expansion/filler" mod and turned it into the very thing it was not meant to be. Especially since with the work you put in you could easily have made your own.
My mod was meant to try and match vanilla stats and fill out the missing parts.

Also: check lines 559 and 754

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
I grabbed Mr_Shaky's parts mod fom the mod section but haven't seen parts other then the vanilla ones spawn. Is there something I'm missing that is supposed to go with it or does it go somewhere other than the mod folder?

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
I grabbed Mr_Shaky's parts mod fom the mod section but haven't seen parts other then the vanilla ones spawn. Is there something I'm missing that is supposed to go with it or does it go somewhere other than the mod folder?
Should look like DSCS-0.X.X-win\game\mods\ShakyMod_Parts.json
Parts should show up when scavenging the dump and lower tier parts at the flea market.
Possibly from the scavenger that shows up when working. Not sure though.

Do you see the mod in main menu -> game mods?

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
This post has me so conflicted.
It looks like a good megamod and it looks like you put a lot of work into it.
But I'm kind of disappointed that you took my "vanilla expansion/filler" mod and turned it into the very thing it was not meant to be. Especially since with the work you put in you could easily have made your own.
My mod was meant to try and match vanilla stats and fill out the missing parts.

Also: check lines 559 and 754
Thank you Shaky. I was actually hoping for your opinion. And Im sure there are plenty of grammar errors.
I did pool from your filler, but I also pulled from Deadalron, SithLord and Squib. all together, it felt a little lop sided to me, so I spread things out. I never intend an open release, as this was always my personal use. Considering Radnors inherent value adjustments, I felt fine with same values by rank. Adding everyones defects together into each part... that got a little painful.
Personally, (as you noticed earlier) Im not concerned with preview images... the one extra click on the screen, in a game of countless clicking, doesnt bother me. And I honestly dont know how to create a torrent, or do a file compression, so Im a far cry from being an uploader.
No sir, you have the imagination and the skill.. Im just a ctrl+C bot.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes