4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
Thanks very much for this, some of my characters have odd names so i'm looking at adding lists for those.
I drafted some 'monster names' that worked fine. The names are generated exactly as they are quoted in the table. Although, I didn't go crazy with complex punctuation marks either.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I don't know if anyone else has sent out any specific parts vendors, so I'll toss this into the fray. Requires Mr Shakys filler, and prices are subject to your settings.
I'm not sure if you know exactly how cooldown and duration combine without adding the "allow_duplicates": "X" where X is a number. iirc it defaults to 0. so most if not all of your offers pop up one for each rank and refresh immediately when it expires.

duration and cooldown are expressed in daily time slots, so a value of 4 is a full day (morning, afternoon, evening, night).
duration (1,3) means the offer stays 1 to 3 time slots after appearing
cooldown (1,3) means a new check for the offer to pop up with x% chance value will be done every 1 to 3 time slots.

The game doesn't support you writing the duration or cooldown as (5,1) and actually causes CTD errors, so you should fix that.
finally, you should adjust the price mods of parts. right now it's cheaper to buy an S rank processor through your mod than a V7 processor from the vanilla offer. prices are subjet to the modder's settings, not the player's, unless the player is also a modder that comes dig into your file to change the price by himself.

Good initiative though!

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
I'm not sure if you know exactly how cooldown and duration combine without adding the "allow_duplicates": "X" where X is a number. iirc it defaults to 0. so most if not all of your offers pop up one for each rank and refresh immediately when it expires.

duration and cooldown are expressed in daily time slots, so a value of 4 is a full day (morning, afternoon, evening, night).
duration (1,3) means the offer stays 1 to 3 time slots after appearing
cooldown (1,3) means a new check for the offer to pop up with x% chance value will be done every 1 to 3 time slots.

The game doesn't support you writing the duration or cooldown as (5,1) and actually causes CTD errors, so you should fix that.
finally, you should adjust the price mods of parts. right now it's cheaper to buy an S rank processor through your mod than a V7 processor from the vanilla offer. prices are subjet to the modder's settings, not the player's, unless the player is also a modder that comes dig into your file to change the price by himself.

Good initiative though!
Hm.. I wasn't getting any errors, so I didn't notice. The immediate refresh was intentional, considering they are supposed to be commercial vendors. But I'll take down to avoid issues.
My part values had the S vendor selling an arm at 75k. But yes, I altered prices on my bots and parts, which affect the economy.
As for initiative, this was the fall back from what I was attempting to accomplish. But until there is more framework in place, my big shot commercial empire is on hold lol. Thanks for the quick beta test though!

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I am not going to pretend everyone should try to tame a black widow. They are tough,and know more about sex than most humans.
blackwidow.jpg
But if you can tame one with that S rated pussy(only bot that does as far as I am aware),you can teach it anything.
blackwidow2.jpg

Sep 11, 2018
Why would you say that? Biblical lore says they existed before the fall....sooooo yea,not a creation of Satan lol.
If you want to hail or thank someone thank the big guy lol.
FYI I'm an atheist, so this was meant as a joke. BTW who are you saying existed before the fall? Succubae came after Lilith left the garden and Eve became Adam's wife, so it would be more accurate to say around the same time as "the fall".

Sep 17, 2017
So playing around a bit got me to thinking, how long is the initial paying off the debt "intended" to take? With a handful of mods (Shaky's parts, Daedelron's, Corvus and Neko's bots using slightly tweaked jsons to add tier-appropriate genitals to the bots that don't have them already), and only selling bots that came with skills already learned at the dump, I was just able to complete the debt repayment on hard in 99 days. dscsdebt.jpg
Clearly there's a bit of RNG at fault, and I did not intentionally train up any combat bots, only sold bots I found with already-adequate skills while stuffing them with average C-tier parts, keeping one shopkeeper bot for myself and repairing/disassembling anything with skills insufficient to sell or justify keeping for personal use. I rushed getting all the capsules unlocked, kept all S-tier parts for my personal bot usage, regularly sold off all parts of C-tier or lower which I wasn't hanging onto for stuffing into bots for sale, and ignored the "please fix my bot" quests when they popped up.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
So playing around a bit got me to thinking, how long is the initial paying off the debt "intended" to take? With a handful of mods (Shaky's parts, Daedelron's, Corvus and Neko's bots using slightly tweaked jsons to add tier-appropriate genitals to the bots that don't have them already), and only selling bots that came with skills already learned at the dump, I was just able to complete the debt repayment on hard in 99 days.
There's probably not a real "intended" time since you can pay it off at any time that you have enough money.
But if you only make the regular payments it would take 400 days. Which you could find in my mega post. It contains more than a modlist.

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
I am not going to pretend everyone should try to tame a black widow. They are tough,and know more about sex than most humans.
But if you can tame one with that S rated pussy(only bot that does as far as I am aware),you can teach it anything.
Little spoiler, but she is not the only bot with a S rated pussy, there are 4 other different models who have this as well in my mod. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Otherguy2012

exter

May 29, 2017
Mega folder with some contributions.
BGM, Grey vendors and fluff...
And some bots, individually wrapped for shipping.

*Bots Require Mr_Shakys filler mod to work. *

Mega
I just tried that mod out and all i got from the Dump Site were Mollys. Is that supposed to happen? I checked the .json and under target chances that one had a value of 30000 or something. Had to tone that one down by a lot for this to be fun again.
I mean i get it, it would make sense, that there is a cheap bot that is mass produced and found more often, but the value you used there is so high that the chances of finding anything else feels like close 0.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
I just tried that mod out and all i got from the Dump Site were Mollys. Is that supposed to happen? I checked the .json and under target chances that one had a value of 30000 or something. Had to tone that one down by a lot for this to be fun again.
I mean i get it, it would make sense, that there is a cheap bot that is mass produced and found more often, but the value you used there is so high that the chances of finding anything else feels like close 0.
Probably an accidental leftover from his testing

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
Sorry, and thank you for pointing it out. Like Mr Shaky said, it was a leftover detail.
fixed now.

Reactions: exter

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
Got several more bots ready. These should work with the base game. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Mei (Overwatch)

Lulu (FFX)

Ivy (Soul Calibur)

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
Is there a proper syntax to use generate_bot? Say I want to have a vendor selling bots in the Grey, or even list a specific bot?
I was attempting a similar effect as the flea market, but I don't see that info in the forum

pbam

May 22, 2018
really digging all the love that's being shown to the game even in its fairly barebones state. I can't wait for it to grow and get more content since it has some serious potential. the concept is surprisingly simple yet novel that I'm surprised it hasn't been used yet or if it was is not common at all.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes