4.60 star(s) 45 Votes
Apr 3, 2019
I'm trying to combine my mod files into a single file, I' managed to succeed but then I thought I'd add some custom name tables and now I keep getting syntax errors. Here's the lines of code where the error is occuring:

"description": "The limb has snapped completely and is dangling by cables held in place only by the skin.",
"can_apply_multiple": False,
"part_price_mult": 0.1,
"repairable": False,
"fix_requirements": [],
"difficulty": 100,
"destroyed": True,
},
],
},

"name_tables": {
"alchohol_names": [
"Absinthe",
"Armagnac",
"Arrack",

The problem seems to be in this section:

},
],
},

I keep getting syntax errors no matter what parenthesis I use.

Apr 3, 2019
really digging all the love that's being shown to the game even in its fairly barebones state. I can't wait for it to grow and get more content since it has some serious potential. the concept is surprisingly simple yet novel that I'm surprised it hasn't been used yet or if it was is not common at all.
Ya It's a great thing to see! The game has lots of potential for example I have animations for combat and social training that I can't even use atm. Can't wait for what we can do with this game in the future!

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
I'm trying to combine my mod files into a single file, I' managed to succeed but then I thought I'd add some custom name tables and now I keep getting syntax errors. Here's the lines of code where the error is occuring:

"description": "The limb has snapped completely and is dangling by cables held in place only by the skin.",
"can_apply_multiple": False,
"part_price_mult": 0.1,
"repairable": False,
"fix_requirements": [],
"difficulty": 100,
"destroyed": True,
},
],
},

"name_tables":
"alchohol_names": [
"Absinthe",
"Armagnac",
"Arrack",

The problem seems to be in this section:

},
],
},

I keep getting syntax errors no matter what parenthesis I use.

"destroyed": ,
},
],
-}, ## not until you close the entire mod.

"name_tables": [
"alcohol_names": {
"Absinth",
},
],
} ## end of mod

Last edited:

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
Still learning renpy so I wasn't sure how the order worked, thanks for the info!
Im learning too lol. Much head banging against the wall to remember that rule! and commas... starting to hate commas...
I did edit my earlier post to clear up some confusion. The bracket used also depends on the argument, which Im still not good at.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Still learning renpy so I wasn't sure how the order worked, thanks for the info!
Think that's more coding in general.
Im learning too lol. Much head banging against the wall to remember that rule! and commas... starting to hate commas...
I did edit my earlier post to clear up some confusion. The bracket used also depends on the argument, which Im still not good at.
If anyone isn't doing it already get notepad++ or sublime and start indenting your jsons. It makes identifying opening and closing brackets much easier by looking at the automatic "column lines" or whatever you wanna call them.
For example:
1645736079111.png
In case there's any confusion:
Red is open/close of whole file
Green is open/close of parts list
Orange is open/close of an individual part
Blue is open/close of part attributes

Also use tab to indent rather than spamming spacebar

Last edited:

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020

If anyone isn't doing it already get notepad++ or sublime and start indenting your jsons. It makes identifying opening and closing brackets much easier by looking at the automatic "column lines" or whatever you wanna call them.
For example:
View attachment 1672583

but typos make it much more fun! forget one bracket, and that's the difference between an inclusive list or exclusive list lol. Testing vendors, and suddenly one vendor is selling the whole stock for the price of the first identified item....
That being said, I did finally switch to note++, but I still make typos.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Little spoiler, but she is not the only bot with a S rated pussy, there are 4 other different models who have this as well in my mod. ;)
What?!!!!! Harem Inc owes you many thanks Daedalron. Without your ability to create new bots for the universe it would feel empty and we would never feel the joy of an S rated pussy. I am not sure if you are a company(Inc) or a god...but either way thank you!

Side note. You should add somewhere in the description of your bots "Created by Daedalron industries for the betterment of the universe" lol

Reactions: Daedalron

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
Can someone clarify something for me please?
I'm comparing values like price/ damage_mult, and I'm wondering if the value is locked in a single decimal number (1.7), or does it actually register a decimal value like 1.75 or 0.01?

Reactions: DaniShayFuller

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Can someone clarify something for me please?
I'm comparing values like price/ damage_mult, and I'm wondering if the value is locked in a single decimal number (1.7), or does it actually register a decimal value like 1.75 or 0.01?
Vanilla composite arms/legs have a 0.75 damage mult so I would assume it works fine.

Apr 3, 2019

For example:
View attachment 1672583

Will do, looks like it should make things way easier.

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Multiple decimals should be fine. At least it is for xp_mult, so it should be the same for price and damage_mult

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I had payed off the loan company w my last save but can't use it w the new version.

Not a big deal, just wondering if I should grind and payoff the loan this time?

Thanks
Cheers

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I am not going to pretend everyone should try to tame a black widow. They are tough,and know more about sex than most humans.
View attachment 1670970
But if you can tame one with that S rated pussy(only bot that does as far as I am aware),you can teach it anything.
View attachment 1670971

I have 2 Widowmakers and an RC-KA2 in storage; all 3 need the ZeuX MK.7 powercore. 32 trips to the dump, x4 AP ea searching = 128 dump searches with ZERO affirmative results. REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need to be able place a "Parts Wanted" onto the webconsole.

Apr 3, 2019
I'm trying to add some vendors to the grey net BBS but it keeps crashing after several days, I've added some new offers and those work fine but for some reason these ones are an issue. I've posted the code below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As usual any help is very much appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes