Votes: 85 11.6%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
aBq4GjNH_o.png

Overview:
When the renameable MC first arrived in Lux City, things finally seemed to be looking up for him. He escaped an abusive home environment by deciding to study abroad. He came over as an exchange student and stayed as an au pair for his sponsor family. His experiences were nothing more than a typical slice of life, a life that seemed to be improving with each passing day. But then, circumstances changed. We join the MC on his 18th birthday, when his entry into adulthood opens up many new paths before him. But these paths are fraught with temptation, intrigue, and danger. And each path will lead the MC to a different fate!

Temptation comes in the form of breaking taboos that threaten to shatter the bonds he's formed with his sponsor family and friends. Intrigue comes in the form of learning his place in a growing conspiracy by powerful forces to realize an ancient prophesy that could spell doom for the entire world. Danger comes in the form of criminal, technological, and even magical threats to him as these powerful forces seek to use him, if they can, and destroy him, if they can't. What will be the ultimate fate of our MC?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-04
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: Delicate Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.0.2
Language: English
Other games: Pater Familias
Genre
:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED -

Uncensor Patch: -

Extra: -
Visual Walkthrough*

* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

delicatetaboo01.png delicatetaboo02.png delicatetaboo03.png delicatetaboo04.png delicatetaboo05.png delicatetaboo06.png delicatetaboo07.png delicatetaboo08.png delicatetaboo09.png delicatetaboo10.png delicatetaboo11.png delicatetaboo12.png delicatetaboo13.png delicatetaboo14.png delicatetaboo15.png delicatetaboo16.png

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 114977
Overview:
The day after Johny turned 18, he was witness to something that changed him... or not.
It's a story about multiple family members and how their choices reshape the way how they will end. They are 6 family members in total. Each male member would have at least 2 LI and your interactions with them will define the ending, which could be very bad or very good (or anything in between). It will have multiple "game over" that could be seen as tragic, but if you play your cards well enough, you can keep your adventure going without many issues.

Fair warning, it's very amateur and it's the first VN I ever made - Rando Civ
Updated: 20/Jun/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

View attachment 114978 View attachment 114980 View attachment 114981 View attachment 114983
thanks for the upload :D

zephrates

May 12, 2017
"Each male member would have at least 2 LI". It took me a moment's thought to come up with "Love Interests". Why have everything else fully written out, but have that abbreviated? Is that really that common of an abbreviation? Anyway, as to the game, I think I will pass. No one should ever use a bearded character from Honey Select, and I have no interest whatsoever in impregnation.

Reactions: Aelth

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
I am going to pass on this one. As a matter of fact I'm going to pass on any game from now on that casts female characters with tits the size of tractor tires .
Between the tractor tire sized tits, multiple game overs, and femdom/reverse rapes, there are several turn-offs for me. However, I'll be interested to see if the game finds an audience. I appreciate the developer giving a fair warning about it being amateur and the first VN they have done.

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
*looks at title and thumbnail* Lets see whats this about...
*looks at genre* :winkytongue::FeelsGoodMan: except Milf ...
*looks at pics* ...
*looks at boobs* :WutFace::':)FeelsBadMan:
...Can someone ship me their dick that gets turn on with those GIANT sizes?;)... No one? ok np... XD

Well, that is my review. To those that are into those boobs, have fun bros. Peace out. :angel:

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
Seems to be a trend lately about over sized tits I mean I like big tits sure but wtf is with those sizes how about making a Normal to big size tit version and a big as a truck wheel setting

oldsam

Jun 12, 2017
"Each male member would have at least 2 LI". It took me a moment's thought to come up with "Love Interests". Why have everything else fully written out, but have that abbreviated? Is that really that common of an abbreviation?
I don't think it is. When reading it I thought it was 2 Units of some element... Lithium??? Well thank you for explaining it to me at least :)

Reactions: Fall55
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes