DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Have you in the past blocked access to the web via the Firewall when the game launched?
The blocking via firewall has nothing to do with the game. Its for game analytics sent to Epic directly to help them bugtest their game engine. So it allows you to refuse to send analytics to Epic and nothing else.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Sadly no. 1 new tentacle animation, but nothing worth even playing the new update for.
its better than v16 as the world map is much larger, not sure why the green areas are there as it serves no purpose taking up space, why would anyone wants to go into the green areas. to allow for replayability its better to have large maps to explore ...

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Woaaaaah, when I read what's going on with the V17, It's like the spongebob gif where a lot of them run everywhere and everything is on fire

I find that sad, the new version is just a DRM thing with server connexion required... I understand that he's mad that his game was crack pretty quickly... But people who buythe game for getting only that... it's arsh

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Woaaaaah, when I read what's going on with the V17, It's like the spongebob gif where a lot of them run everywhere and everything is on fire

I find that sad, the new version is just a DRM thing with server connexion required... I understand that he's mad that his game was crack pretty quickly... But people who buythe game for getting only that... it's arsh
Welcome to game dev. snapshot.jpg

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Is there any new Monsters other than tentacles in Ver17? Like Bugs, Worms...
I think I've seen a message before about adding a new monster and H scene
I'm a fan of this game but I only increase my supporter level every now and then. No point paying heaps for months with no major progress.

I don't think he will add new monsters for a long time yet as he's focusing on developing other aspects of the game. He's said it takes a long time to create them and rig the animations etc.

Here are some concepts of future enemies though...
1700087890320.png 1700088053182.png 1700088158254.png 1700088246028.png

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Another link to the newest version:
Curious, mediafire asks me to enter a password before it'll allow me to dl it, it says "The download button will start your download and show a message from our advertisers in a new window." but no such prompt appears.

Sadness.

Reactions: stalkerOne
Nov 7, 2017
Curious, mediafire asks me to enter a password before it'll allow me to dl it, it says "The download button will start your download and show a message from our advertisers in a new window." but no such prompt appears.

Sadness.
So odd - it didn't before. I guess the dev added one according to the patreon post. The pass is 1245

Reactions: nerogaf and DustyX

RuslanRX

May 2, 2021
version 17 doesn't work for me, with or without the crack.
error: server not accessible
I managed to connect to the server, but another problem "error uid" appeared.
In this case the problem was a file "weatherpreset.json" in the folder "..... deltazone/content", which must be deleted every time before loading the game, or it will be closed about 10-15 seconds after loading.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes