secretagent6012

Nov 13, 2023
v16 password 546nsfw isnt working how do i fix it?
i tried everything and only v14 works with all the content unlocked.... whats wrong with v15 and v16?
i downloaded v16 extracted it and 546nsfw is invalid

Last edited:
Reactions: syslink

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
v16 password 546nsfw isnt working how do i fix it?
i tried everything and only v14 works with all the content unlocked.... whats wrong with v15 and v16?
i downloaded v16 extracted it and 546nsfw is invalid
Use the crack provided in the OP. Follow the instructions.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
Anyone have patchnotes on the new build?

Nvm, found some of them.

Although Changelog will be available apparantley the next couple of days, here a quick overview what I found:
  • Highway Map:
    A lot bigger with new areas, much more enemies, looting points, hoverbikes und a drone site. The map is unfinished though, you can go out the map on mutiple points without climbing or glitchling through obstacles and many water puddles don't have tentacle enemies.
  • City Outskirts:
    More details like objects and vegetation. The trader right at the entrance to Highway moved to the entrance to Swamps
  • Swamps:
    Only small visual changes. One trader was completely removed (the one on the right, when coming from Highway)
  • Traders:
    Reworked enterly. All traders are now named und sell specified items exept the first one on Highway which remains an allporpose trader. As far, as I saw, they can now be leveled up and sell more things depending on how much money you spend. Speaking of money: The all have 125$
  • More lootable items on enemies (e.g. Gun Repair Parts)
  • Some tweaks to the difficulty levels (on easy enemies steal much MUCH less money)
  • New tentacle HA animation
  • New reloading animation for composite guns (maybe more for the lower tier weapons)
  • Some new voice lines for human enemies
  • Hoverbikes goes completly mad on acceleration with permanent boost. Probably a bug.
  • Button V for quick undressing in 3rd person doesn't work anymore. Probably a bug.
There might be more changes, but this is what I've discored so far.
BTW: My old save from V16 works with the crack. I just noticed, the game will crash, when I am typing the wrong ID and click Continue. Other than that, it works for me. For the savegame I just had to rename it in the save folder (AppData\Local\DeltaZone\Saved\SaveGames) to the new name schematic (231101b.sav).

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
I start game, load save and choose censored version when it asks for username. And only then pressing "L" to show username screen again and type "crack".
What is the point of these shenanigans if the game just crashes. The only difference is that if you immediately type crack when loading, it crashes immediately, and if the censored version, then 30 seconds after clicking. The crack is basically read online, which is why the game crashes anyway

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022

trtechx

Aug 2, 2019
This only solves the problem with crashes, none of the 2 cracks still work, at least for me.

Writes "User ID not founds".

So, either I’m doing something wrong, or not everyone now has the crack working on version 17

It took me a while to make it work, but it does work, its not that easy...a bit tricky and inconvenient.....the game will probably have a persistent online requirement in the future,,,so this is my goodbye...I was a supporter btw till patch 14...not anymore, but the dev's greediness turns me off, the lack of content, and the years just pass on by....never again...im done...but one more time, very little progress, nothing really new, crappy content...tested it, not worth it
(price-content ratio is disgusting, you basically pay for the same shit over and over and over so the dev can make a tiny little change so we can jerk off to...no thx)
...but version 17 works still with the crack. will version 18 turn into an mmo, and it will have 1 more animation, 3 more trees, and a new bush on an even bigger empty map ? probably. so
here you go
basically, you should start a censored new game, delete all your previous saves, then start anew, online, without typing any username, censored...you must start this way so the game can connect to its retarded little greedy ungratefull server and it wont crash..after youre inside, disconnect your internet completely, and then start a new game again and type in "crack"..it works every time.

imo, too little content, too little progress, too few updates, and very bad business model and a bad attitude describes the dev.....i gave him far too much money till patch 14,,,,ridiculous,,,i saw potential in this at first...but it turns out this dev too is only about the getting rich fast doing nothing scheme....,that money is better spent,,,,on even McDonalds, who cares, anything really. ( i made and finished a project for a real estate company in Unity way faster than this guy makes a new tree and a supposedly bigger maze map in this game....this is bassically like Star Citizen, only made by a single pervert and not by a band of thieves....aka this is never gonna get finished, but the dev already has a new yacht on the Pacific)

Last edited:

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
This only solves the problem with crashes, none of the 2 cracks still work, at least for me.

Writes "User ID not founds".

So, either I’m doing something wrong, or not everyone now has the crack working on version 17
If you have both Crack files in the folder at the same time this may cause issues?

Have you also tried manually typing "crack" into the user ID space.

I always have to remove a number to make it work.

plutonium-233

Jan 2, 2019
What is the point of these shenanigans if the game just crashes. The only difference is that if you immediately type crack when loading, it crashes immediately, and if the censored version, then 30 seconds after clicking. The crack is basically read online, which is why the game crashes anyway
Well, it does not crash for me when go censored to uncensored. Crack in OP contains 2 versions, I used "alternative" (dxgi.dll).

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes