ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
can someone tell me how am I meant to find the ivy customisation item? I went and visited all traders and none of them have it
Trader stocks rotate, check the timer next to their remaining money balance. I can confirm the customization items still exist.

Nov 3, 2021
Maybe I'm just dumb, which trader has those?
IIRC, the trader behind the starting point in the hideout has some, the trader in the safe zone on the swamps, and finally, the trader in the city on the catwalk (outskirts). Might be more, I wasn't bothered to check, by the time you make half a circle around the maps you usually already have modern/composite parts for the gun = you reached the endgame. What I did check, however, is that each individual trader seem to stop selling those after you buy a few (cumulative runs), or I just got a really bad RNG.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Maybe I'm just dumb, which trader has those?
Go into the first trader, buy customization and use it, after that you can basicly restart the game and you will spawn next to it, check the shop and do the same thing. I've unlocked every customization in 5 minutes.

Reactions: syslink

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
IIRC, the trader behind the starting point in the hideout has some, the trader in the safe zone on the swamps, and finally, the trader in the city on the catwalk (outskirts). Might be more, I wasn't bothered to check, by the time you make half a circle around the maps you usually already have modern/composite parts for the gun = you reached the endgame. What I did check, however, is that each individual trader seem to stop selling those after you buy a few (cumulative runs), or I just got a really bad RNG.
i look trader in swamp(both) they don't have it(at least i didn't found it), only first trader in Highway sell it. Also one trader in safe zone of swamp now sell only meds(no corp weapon or clothes, even ammo) and second trader sell only ammo. Maybe u need to get reputation from them but don't know

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
anyone having this bug where game Crashes to desktop when trying to do field disassemble on gun inside the box container, it doesnt CTD when doing field disassemble in the npc corpse fyi...

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Haven't played in an age, have there been any new sex animations added the past year?

Mat1az

May 5, 2017
This shit is literally unplayable now without at least a slow tentacles and carry weight cheats. And stash capacity limit is infuriating.

Reactions: syslink

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
This shit is literally unplayable now without at least a slow tentacles and carry weight cheats. And stash capacity limit is infuriating.
lmao, thats a reason to get u to upgrade or sub to either delta or investor... dev is trying hard to get more to dump their cash into this game....

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Is it normal for the game to show v18.0 after downloading the mediafire link of v18.1 ?

Idk why people are fiending but i like the update so far.

I found a save-breaking bug but didn't try to replicate it nor do i think it can be.
I was just chilling making my way to city outskirts from the highway and after the loading screen the save switched to the easiest difficulty with the weapons and corp armor. Stash gone too. But in settings it still shows the hardest diff (which i played on).
So yeah only thing i know is i was alt-tabbing a few times during the loading screen trying to fix the stream i was watching in the second monitor. Dunno why it would cause this.

mary7777

Sep 11, 2019
can someone put a crack with investitor full or something? i down this crack and is standard i cant unlock sfw vers

alienballs69

Mar 20, 2022
ngl i'm a bit agitated at the fact i invested in the investor class for release 17 then cancelled it after i got my game license. now my release 17 license doesn't work for release 17 bc it tells me to update to the latest version. i update to the latest version to find my license is for a different version.

the dev literally stripped me of my paid version of release 17. what a cunt

peterossk

Jan 19, 2019
ngl i'm a bit agitated at the fact i invested in the investor class for release 17 then cancelled it after i got my game license. now my release 17 license doesn't work for release 17 bc it tells me to update to the latest version. i update to the latest version to find my license is for a different version.

the dev literally stripped me of my paid version of release 17. what a cunt
for people with this kind of behavior "crack" is the only way.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes