BaxtardPrime

Nov 18, 2021
Hi, i just wanna to share my find with you,
there is a debug trader in corner, under textures (but I won't share the location so as not to spoil the fun for everyone)
Good hunting stalkers!

map.jpg debug trader.jpg

Reactions: KSSL

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Hi, i just wanna to share my find with you,
there is a debug trader in corner, under textures (but I won't share the location so as not to spoil the fun for everyone)
Good hunting stalkers!
Its basically where it used to be. From what I can tell its always been there. We used to have access to it in the past and then an update moved it too far to access but you could still see it.

Mat1az

May 5, 2017
lmao, thats a reason to get u to upgrade or sub to either delta or investor... dev is trying hard to get more to dump their cash into this game....
I've bought my Kerbal Space Program license back in 2013 for 14 bucks, and I still have it now, including all the DLC.
Same with the Factorio - bought back in 2017, and still full valid license. This is example of ethical developers who cares about their fanbase.

As for me, I have no intent to pay 19 bucks monthly just to have two questionable updates yearly and watch dev busy more with a makeshift DRM rather than development itself.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Is it normal for the game to show v18.0 after downloading the mediafire link of v18.1 ?

Idk why people are fiending but i like the update so far.

I found a save-breaking bug but didn't try to replicate it nor do i think it can be.
I was just chilling making my way to city outskirts from the highway and after the loading screen the save switched to the easiest difficulty with the weapons and corp armor. Stash gone too. But in settings it still shows the hardest diff (which i played on).
So yeah only thing i know is i was alt-tabbing a few times during the loading screen trying to fix the stream i was watching in the second monitor. Dunno why it would cause this.
The game seems to be really buggy right now again. I've been experiencing CTDs that I haven't experienced before.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
The game seems to be really buggy right now again. I've been experiencing CTDs that I haven't experienced before.
I went and took a look at the recent v18 bug reports and don't see anything concerning CTDs. Its stable, likely experiencing a local or isolated issue.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
I've been experiencing CTDs that I haven't experienced before.
Same as Mordona i haven't seen or experienced any CTDs and the performance is better. Even tho it SHOULD be even better
(Like c'mon i have a 4060 Laptop, i7-13650Hx (turbo boost off, keep in mind), 16gb ram exc. but it cant run constant 100+fps on medium graphics high code and high antialiasing.)
than how it is right now it's getting better, slowly. VERY slowly.

I mean at least it's better than v0.7 (first one i tried) i guess.

Edit: DLSS would be amazing not gonna lie. Maybe with these or smt?
(Idk how they work but they did in Starfield before DLSS was added officially / when it first released)
/

Wicked Island has Frame Generation maybe it would work for this game too.

Last edited:

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
game is in a weird stage, game literally forces players to cheat or try to get the cheat, with the inventory limitations and death enable... it makes the game such a chore as players spend most of their time trying moving between corpse and vendors to sell loot to then upgrade, death means having to start all over and over and over.... if anyone that plays the cheats in v16-v17 at least gets to enjoy it as it is activating more inventory and prevent death... my 2 cents, standard sub is such a chore.....

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
game is in a weird stage, game literally forces players to cheat or try to get the cheat, with the inventory limitations and death enable... it makes the game such a chore as players spend most of their time trying moving between corpse and vendors to sell loot to then upgrade, death means having to start all over and over and over.... if anyone that plays the cheats in v16-v17 at least gets to enjoy it as it is activating more inventory and prevent death... my 2 cents, standard sub is such a chore.....
I managed to get a full composite gun and bought every customisation item on hardest difficulty, it's not really hard or anything since the AI is easy to exploit but the vendor cash limit is absurd and so is the stash limit.

oqphlbredv

Apr 16, 2022
Its basically where it used to be. From what I can tell its always been there. We used to have access to it in the past and then an update moved it too far to access but you could still see it.
Could you share the location of this secret trader?

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
I managed to get a full composite gun and bought every customisation item on hardest difficulty, it's not really hard or anything since the AI is easy to exploit but the vendor cash limit is absurd and so is the stash limit.
the AI is a huge down grade from v16 cheating AI, more npc spawning is an improvement but at the expense of a dump down AI, flash light doesnt attract aggro and its such a deal breaker, game is still at very early stage..., v16 - v17 nothing much for 3mths and v17 to v18, LMAO another 3 months wasted.. but milking the masses is working as intended big win for monetary gains.., doesnt take a genius to figure this out and stop supporting the game ......

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes