Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I Headshot killed more Players with it in CS than you ever will anywhere else, BRO :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Stickyfeet

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Efficiency of the current TAA approach is very Questionable for Delta Zone in this Build and Configuration on Nvidia Hardware Gen5 is really inefficient compared to DLSS in Performance

Hitting the 60 FPS zone pretty stable now

The Hair has a overall very very bad shader setup for the hdri lighting really should be looked into.

I don't really like this Low Luminance target but with this completely messed up hair result and stable lighting problems of her i can fully understand the Devs desperate situation currently, which binds him to the Darkness with her.

So at least i got the Performance now where it should be by default for the current low complexity stage and fixed some other Performance issues, let's see if he found them by himself on the next release.

But his Real Nightmares are just about to begin.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: activspam

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have to really like that Default Dawn Light with these absurd amounts of Volumetrics

Last edited:
  • Love

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
1 really well done one no heels 1 pair sneakers also well done (including Engine Integration UDIM efficiency level) see screenshots absolute early dev lot of issues lighting semi efficient heavy support light usage, hdri, hair catastrophic.
In Perception it's extremely on the low Luminance Edge (Welcome to the Beach at Dawn)
TOD, Sun Position,Weather changes but coherency is also semi efficient (Rain is Specular Change only no actual Particles Visible) Hair brakes apart often
Without the Support Lights levels are way to low (tough you can change the Sun Position but only in steps)
Weather Effects (Volumetrics) Cross the Exterior Boarder into the Interior Space including Rain.
Floor Contact with Environment is non functioning.
Hollywood Style (ACES) and heavy use of Volumetric Effects really HEAVY with different colors also causing several stability issues
Lot of usage of Marketplace Assets as Support mixed with own Artwork (also several Performance issues but mostly Engine Internal related)
Good Model Work (Young Teen with Asian traits, fully 18+ acceptable) excellent Genital Work as well as really excellent usage of Niagara for complex Fluid effects (Light Reactive) (Squirt,Tentacle Monster Slime(Cum)).

Game Part FPS/3rd Person combo:
Oldshool FPS but paired with work in progress Enemy Health Reaction and Damage System (more possible FPS parts in Sister FPS only project Lazerzombies)
3rd Person mulltiple choice Dialog System with Quest integration and Game State (character status) checks (both test state).

State: Way to early for Complete Vertical Slice Evaluation (pre production and test integration phase, Blueprint only)

God forbid do not expect this to be Illusion state in any way shape or form and neither expect it to become that so soon.

Last edited:
  • Love

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having the female player character having pubic hair?

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Textures & models are great!
Of course, in comparison.

Disadvantages:
I) Login everytime;
II) All settings are lost on each startup;
III) Graphics presets are on "Ultra" by default ("RX Vega 8" (2018) do not endorse such approach);
IV) Absense of 3rd person mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having the female player character having pubic hair?
That is up to the Dev i guess when he goes to the Character Customization that will become a option, though you would have to use the hair system just a texture wouldn't cut it anymore really.

Textures & models are great!
Of course, in comparison.

Disadvantages:
I) Login everytime;
II) All settings are lost on each startup;
III) Graphics presents are on "Ultra" by default ("RX Vega 8" (2018) do not endorse such approach);
IV) Absense of 3rd person mode.
3rd person switch is H

Yeah Default Ultra is overdone though it should be at least Medium if you don't want to lose the more advanced shadowing @ low/very low.

Though for some parts at this overall light Balance getting rid of it could be even perceived for some as better in terms on the unshadowed view on her, even if it would be technical/physical wrong ;)

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
That is up to the Dev i guess when he goes to the Character Customization that will become a option, though you would have to use the hair system just a texture wouldn't cut it anymore really.

3rd person switch is H

Yeah Default Ultra is overdone though it should be at least Medium if you don't want to lose the more advanced shadowing @ low/very low.
What do you mean textures will not cut it?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
We are all moving away from textures and with this Genital work having no real 3d object but a flat texture yeah would be ok for a shaved style with some leftovers but for higher complexity you need to move higher hardly doable with just a texture or bump/displace fake

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
We are all moving away from textures and with this Genital work having no real 3d object but a flat texture yeah would be ok for a shaved style with some leftovers but for higher complexity you need to move higher hardly doable with just a texture or bump/displace fake
What does that mean?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Lets say it is more complex todo it right and it will also be problematic for very old systems if we fully do it that way and we would have to think about semi efficient solutions for older systems and adapt this in some way easily to the users available System resources or give him options to chose the quality this is also a higher implementation effort on the devs side of course texture changes if you want just the idea of something being there which is perfectly fine for almost any Flat Pubic Style is the lowest complexity part to go on the Devs side and also the most unproblematic in terms of later support calls.

But im not the Dev and i have absolutely no idea about these decisions for Delta-Zone but i can assure you pretty confident that texture pubic hair style changes will be coming no later as soon as he begins the Character Customization, because you will be surely not the only one demanding it.

Of course he could still reject and say she stays shaved :D

Last edited:

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
But im not the Dev and i have absolutely no idea about these decisions for Delta-Zone ...
Oh okey ... because I was actually very confused there.
Could you formulate your requests and suggestions as such and not act out like a staff member on pre-release quality control?
Because if you are not, I think you're using the wrong tone here. With all this nitpicking and telling what to do and such. One might think you are the boss here.
Feedback from someone with technical knowledge might be valuable, but gaming and even developement is also about fun. Imagine for a second you are on the receiving end of this. You sure as hell wouldn't like that, i can tell.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
You mean sometimes comes. Not all FPSes get a FOV slider by simply waiting for one. Most developers of indie FPSes aren't aware that FPS players often need a FOV slider.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes