tsubakichou

Oct 13, 2018
Performance is all over the place. It keeps jumping back and forth between 120 fps and 35 fps, open the previous version and it's fine like wine so definitely not about my machine. And why do the animations go full auto now?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
yeah also fucked me up you can change them to maximum 20 seconds but not disable the timer odd decision.

In which case you encountered this almost 100 FPS drop in the Tentacle scene ?

Tentacle Scene Her Full Framed with that Niagara Slime holds ~45 FPS ~20 ms on AVG 2 Cores of 8 Active Zen 2 Cores @ 4K Highest Quality

So much to CPU Heavy

VAM Can run 4-6 cores top with it's Physic Simulation that's way heavier

2 cores fits it's in the Range of I-ray at full CUDA GPU Path Tracing so i would call this avg on the CPU side only providing mostly the GPU data transfer and IO but not doing much work alone on anything else except maybe a bit of blueprinting scripts and very light logic.

internal.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Play a hentai game censored unless i pay for it...
It's that kind of greed that ruins games and closes down dev teams, good luck because thats a no for me.
It's free. Patrons just get early access. Read the thread. We've literally just been given a brand new update for free.

Reactions: asgir546

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
1 thing for certain she wont be looking good anymore at the end of this Game if it ever ends ;)
And she either will be not able to think anymore at all being completely dead inside and just take it or think just over suicide that her fucksistance finally ends.
Surely not easy to be the incarnation of the into all eternity fucked Highlander ;)
Though the Idea of being a Nymphomaniac Highlander is frightening as well, fucking through time and space into all eternity ;)

fortuna95
Spooky idea or not ;)

Last edited:

SSprime

Jan 3, 2021
Do anyone has any better download link Anonfiles sucks and I Mega has limit I can't open other 2 links

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
Actually, according to a lot of UE4 developers, UE4 is CPU heavy and only does a small number of things on the GPU. So, if you have slow CPUs and slow RAM, the game will be slow, even with a powerhouse of a GPU.

Seems like a decent release. Not sure why 06 couldn't have been put out instead, as it apparently fixes a lot of things in 05, but whatever. It is what it is. There is some quality work here, but as the dev doesn't read my stuff, they wouldn't know I complemented them. Thats the breaks :p
Yup, thats what happens to me with this game and tarkov, i have a 3070ti and a ryzen 5 2600

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yup, thats what happens to me with this game and tarkov, i have a 3070ti and a ryzen 5 2600
To gain higher Performance look at the resolution scaler it will give you it this is not cpu limited

Try Medium/High resolution scaling for 4K as final output it's a good Balancing for Performance/Visual result and will bring you close to 60 FPS stable

Better would be DLSS implemented for Nvidia Users but we have to wait and see if that happens.

You can also disable some of the Post Processing either by using the Quality scaler though you can't fine tune this with advanced options yet you have todo it manually if you want to disable certain Post Crap only.

The Overal Setup System here is far from the Advanced Decision state like for example what Bright Memory Infinite gives you as choseable configuration options over Unreals Internal Post System on that part to balance the Performance/Visual/Energy Usage result into a different direction.
But quality 1 or 2 levels down from Ultra might be OK for your Overall Perception of it.

Final Decisions of this Psy Balancing is hard with a unfinished in Development Product Nvidia DLSS would pretty much eradicate any of these for a big Nvidia newer Generation Hardware User Base creating a extreme Performance Headroom to use either for Performance or Further Enhancing the Visual Percepted Quality or even Scaling it for overall Power Consumption also possible to move this into the Power Saving direction entirely on Nvidias Turing/Ampere Hardware Configuration.

Saving up to ~100W of Energy Consumption so far on a Nvidia Next Gen Hardware Design

And in case of Delta Zone the Hair result could become a Major Factor going on

I find the Direction of Delta Zone exciting it partly even puts Final Fantasy 15 into the Shadows already in it's Visual Perception.

Though it's overall complexity and coherent result stability is yet far far away from it.

Partly it even not surprisingly shares the same (deep down) problems as Wild-Life/Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft/Under the Witch/Silicon Lust as well ;)

Last edited:

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Password for the 06 version?
Version "0.6" has been released?
Please, provide a link for it.
My gratitude, sir.

Issue:
I can not move my character forward, backward, left, right.
Character can jump, shoot, aim.
Movement problem also occurs in other "Unreal Engine" games.
Reason?

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Noticed two potential bugs in 05:
- you can still jump in sex scenes (which looks quite goofy haha)
- the 1440p and 2160p resolution settings seem to have the same target resolution. Going from 1080p->1440p or 1080p->2160p flickers, going from 1440p->2160p or 2160p->1440p does not show a flicker or a change in render resolution or a change in FPS

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Version "0.6" has been released?
Please, provide a link for it.
My gratitude, sir.
It hasn't (only on patreon yet).

Issue:
Reason?
Dude, that's your problem locally. How should we know.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
It hasn't (only on patreon yet).

Dude, that's your problem locally. How should we know.
Maybe, I am not the only one?

Issue:
Reason?
Problem occurs in other "Unreal Engine" games:
"Under the Witch".

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes