galindae

Apr 24, 2018
isnt more simple make surrounding in game in house complex? or underground tunnel? there can be levels with zombies and tantecla swamps even ninja turtles. add some mutant levels and nice shooter. ;-)
delta force remind me metro 2033exodus

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
Are there some consequences for being impregnated with tentacles yet implemented? I tried to make a run for tentacles, had over 100% filled belly but it simply goes down with time.

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
where do you guys find those tentacles? I tried running around the starter area but found nothing, no h scenes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
She has a much higher Perceptible Detail Layer than that shot suggests

Pretty much everything here has a lot of small/medium scale detail layer

the most lacking result is the hair

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lordofevilcr

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
where do you guys find those tentacles? I tried running around the starter area but found nothing, no h scenes
Once you leave the starter area (i.e. go outside), tentacles will spawn near all the water areas. Just stay still when the tentacles spawn for the H-scene.

Reactions: Artix0

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
this demo of something probaly contain miner , my 3070 burning line hell
It runs perfectly utilized at 100% continuously if niagara effects run on the GPU which i think they do by now very efficient it's no surprise it gets hot so much compute here.
Though it is not at the Edge add Raytracing + DLSS to this and you will see how hot your 3070 can really get add video recording and playback at the same time ontop of it and it glows but Nvidia calculated everything in terms of overall dangers (all cards in their AIB Production go through a Special Extreme Benchmark which Utilizes the last bit of every Core at Maximum something you will never be able to achieve in Real Life Situations to this extend) and have a lot of safe zones Nvidia Cards are stable to death you hardly ever kill them like this and no 3rd party Developer in the World will kill it this way (only Nvidia could).
Even if you OC it normaly all is calculated within Safe Zones that Nvidia Warning you see on overclocking is just for Extreme Cases and especially hardware mods, and even those have a hard time to kill Nvidia Cards anymore so many Protection Layers on Nvidia Cards by now and they get Smarter.

Though some AIBs often try to reduce their cost and on the Start of Ampere it happened price calculations at the Edge and they left the safe zones of Nvidias Design Guides some cards based on this really died but not their Chips the AIB Cost reduced Board Designs failed, it was absolutely not Nvidias fault and it was in the Middle of the Covid Start lot of communication mistakes as well at that time.

The Last Nvidia WAR on Security was against all Chinese Miners and they are defeating their best Hackers with Top Security embedded they never gonna get to the Bios ever anymore.
The Hardware became a Fortress only Nvidia has total Control over it by now and they embeeding it extremely tightly into Microsofts new Security Architecture (Zero Trust) but with their own Protection Hardware Securing every Channel and Transfer Analyzing any intrusion atempt AI trained the Chinese Hackers already are failing on it (The Game is Over).
When everyone has transfered to Windows 10/11 a new Era of Content and ID Protection begins totaly controlled by the hardware communicating with each other and securing them with each other checking every small system instability and determining a attack (WHEA) errors anyone ;).
It's the Final Phase after over 10 years of preparing the Hardware and hardening it (under different inition names most known is the Trusted Computing Group).
Many problems you encountered in your Windows failing since Windows 10 is all due to more and more Security layers being established for this on a regular base.
And old insecure Software Layers being eradicated everywhere that doesn't fit the Zero Trust Model.
As soon as everything is ready they gonna turn the switch.
Sounds familiar in Covid19 times doesn't it Vacinated People non Vacinated People it's no real difference.
You will land in Zero Trust (Deprecation) if you not prepared by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Actually, according to a lot of UE4 developers, UE4 is CPU heavy and only does a small number of things on the GPU. So, if you have slow CPUs and slow RAM, the game will be slow, even with a powerhouse of a GPU.

Seems like a decent release. Not sure why 06 couldn't have been put out instead, as it apparently fixes a lot of things in 05, but whatever. It is what it is. There is some quality work here, but as the dev doesn't read my stuff, they wouldn't know I complemented them. Thats the breaks :p

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's always a balance thing on Windows being so bloated with all these layers ;)
Look at what the Consoles achieve with very tight layers,perfect managed security by now and still efficient low level access

Perfect Design the Windows PC has no Chance vs this tightly controlled efficiency.

Delta Zone has a really interesting Visual Balance approach so far i wonder tough if it makes so much sense especially indoors for now :)

For mostly a FPS you could compare it vs a very old excellent approached Battlefield 3/4 or a newer Age excellent approached Infinite Warfare to see how efficient it really is ;)

But comparing team sizes and overall skill wouldn't be fair at all also partly a complete render farm vs current 1 GPU baking approach would be very unfair even taking the timeframe differences into account lot of investment and blood in all those titles from Main Structure to the Top.
And if you compare how long Unreal has needed to become capable of this also not fair in those regards it would be rather interesting to compare Unreal 3.5 (Gears of War 3) with Frostbite 3 (Battlefield 4) state and results at those time.

Though Gears of Wars 3 would loose out in so many tech aspects, really heavily just alone from the Streaming Stability ;)
Where Epic needed until late Unreal 4 to get it stable at all ;)
And it still shows quirks here and there even in 4.26

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes