AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Blasphemy!!! Queen Merneith is an absolute sweetheart! She will burn you for this insolence!
Have you read all my comment? I have expressed there why I see Queen Merneith villain as much I see Abrax a villain. Again: They are just leader trying to make their people to survive in a world ripped apart post-apoliptic war.

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Well, the way I see Abrax, he is a villain as much as I see the Queen Merneith, or Fangs or Kira as villains. Both leaders are just trying to make their people to survive in a world ripped apart. As a RPG player myself, I already saw this a lot of times out there. And say that it is up to Zaton decide who is the villain and who is not. And it is up to the player decide what kind of person Zaton is: Also a villain or a hero?
the villain is whom gets me less blowjobs...and for now its fucking abrax but too early to tell...

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Enjoy her life doing what? Hanging around the house and fucking? Being pregnant won’t prevent her from doing that.
For Zeta standards, yes. And that up to each player if she will get pregnant or just hang around and fuck. If you want her to go to the temple and turn into a revered mother, it is your gameplay, so go ahead.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
She´s in my house now, her calling is whatever I say it is.
More seriously, I have pregnancy content disabled, so I don´t know if it would even be possible to go that route. But I´m not interested in it, so...
Enjoy her life doing what? Hanging around the house and fucking? Being pregnant won’t prevent her from doing that.
Me, being generally anti-pregnancy content but also anti-maledom...:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: afterlights

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For Zeta standards, yes. And that up to each player if she will get pregnant or just hang around and fuck. If you want her to go to the temple and turn into a revered mother, it is your gameplay, so go ahead.
What do you mean, “For Zetan standards, yes”? What’s being a temple mother got to do with anything? I wasn’t even aware that was an option. As far as I know, Kateryna sticks around the house regardless of whether she’s pregnant or not, and there’s nothing she would normally be doing that she can’t still do while pregnant, so I don’t get the dichotomy between “getting pregnant” and “enjoying life”; she can easily do both at the same time.

Me, being generally anti-pregnancy content but also anti-maledom...:unsure::unsure:
I don’t think I quite get what you’re saying.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes