• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sionesar

Feb 1, 2023
Oh wow, I cancelled my patreon before I went to bed, and right before Patreon registered the month to be over the dev finally made an update:

(long post is long)

0.9 Release, Announcement and Updates

Hello peepo!

Sorry guys for being out for some time. There's quite a lot to cover and I will elaborate on the latest happenings, the next update and more details! Please read the whole post as I will cover most of the things on here.

I'll try my best to explain what is going on from my perspective and what is the progress so far so read on!

Whats been going on recently?

Firstly, I apologize about the missed date announcement for 0.9. I'll try to elaborate as best I can, the situation! It will be a very long and wordy post, I will try to be concise but it's almost impossible to explain without typing a long post. Some things cannot be explained easily through text. So if you're really interested in what's going on, please take some time to read the post.
As you guys know, if you've been following the progress of the game from before, I've been aiming to announce the end of season one (DA v 1.0) in 2022 and release it in January to start the year off. I planned to create a season 2 for the whole of 2023. It's for a variety of reasons which I won't repeat here but for the new people, it's basically to organize the game properly and make it into a more VN style episodic game. You can read past post to find out more if you're interested!

As such, I've been focusing on making contents to close off all the loops and end the season on the final explosion scene. Keep in mind the development style is not episodic at the moment. Which means I create random parts every day. There is no real structure as to "one episode" which you release.

I've been under a lot of pressure to finish off the season in January. It's also in large part because I can't wait to get to the next season.

I've been spending a lot of time making content to close out all the loops and all the events. Some of the events include new locations like the lingerie store, blue oyster and etc.

Now you ask, why Moolah do you need to add these new girls and new events and new location? I have reasons! Sometimes it's very hard to explain. For example, I'm trying to formulate a consistent system for season 2. A big part of the mechanic is that you can buy clothes for each girl when they reach a certain level. That means I need to introduce the location where you can buy clothes. But you can't just make a store appear out of nowhere. There are characters and storylines that you introduce which also plays a part in the story.

Now of course under pressure, I would just create a store and create a system just so I can release an update. Which results in what we see today, every scene is different system with storylines that go no where and it's very disjointed.

It's the same issue with the bar and any other location. For example, you can't just make content for Beatrice. You need to plan and structure everything in advance. Because there is a mechanic where you can walk into the bar and invite the girl into the toilet. And there is a multitude of repeatable actions you can do.

For example, if you're at level one, maybe you can't do a certain action. But after you progress, there is new actions that you can do. I hope you guys understand what I'm saying. You need to plan it in advance. You cant just release one episode or else you need to redo everything again.

Now I'm just grinding to finish season 1 so that I can solve all these issues in future. But as time goes on, the pressure keeps piling so I have to release 0.9 soon. So I'm thinking in my head, which scenes can I structure and release as 0.9? (Bear in mind they need to be somewhat complete as people will feel unsatisfied, also you must include lewd scenes in each release and all that. Also, it will be just another update with mechanics not complete.)

As such, you always see me announce an update and struggling to compile a proper update together. I remember feeling really upset and demotivated as I spent Christmas still in front of the computer trying to cobble up the update. (Another issue is the way patron charges work. They always renew at the end of the month! But we will talk about this further below as finally patron made some changes!)

I hope you understand how I feel. I have all this content but I'm struggling to put together an update before the month is over.

I don't know how to describe it but the best way is to just use dialogue to express what goes on in my mind.

"Okay, I can give them this scene and this part. But shit, this area-system is not finished. Or this character is not introduced yet, or shit, this character doesn't have a lewd scene yet. Hmmm...I feel like this has enough content for an update, but fuck I need to rush two introduction scenes. Okay you know what, I think I can make it, I will just put her lewd scene that I've done here and they will be happy. Oh shit, it's so lame and rushed, I need two extra scenes to build up to that! I hope I can finish it before months end. Fuck, I rushed it too much and it looks so ugly, lets see if I can redo it in 24 hours because the month is ending!"

And after a while, it feels utterly depressing and futile. Especially as people start getting angrier and angrier and constantly message me and I have to explain to each individual.

As such, I decided to just fuck it and go dark for a while and just focus on what I have to do everyday. I celebrated the new year and shifted back home. Also spent a few days for lunar new year as well with my family. Looking at patreon and discord really makes me depressed and it's very difficult to focus.

Going dark for a moment has been great. I was able to structure and plan the entire season 2 (Which is what I should have done at the start of the game, but it's my first game. So many things I wish I knew now before I started.)

And also prepare all the contents etc. So read on to see where we are now! It's exciting as I have already completed almost all contents for 1.0 as well.

By the time we release, I will already have extra time to work on the first episode of season 2, which is nice. The pressure is really getting to me and it's so difficult to explain all the things I'm going through in words.

Season 1 end.

I am now only a few scenes away from completing the entire season, I've also structured season 2, which means all the mechanics that I want and all the planning has been done.

Although I've had to sacrifice a lot of what I dream to make, I still think the game will be very fun, there is enough mechanics to be interesting and I really enjoy the system. I am very excited for season 2.

It's really hard to explain but in some parts of the game which you will see in 0.9, you can see the structure for season 2 is already there, all I have to do is add content. I can add different dialogue's, actions and items that you can use in future. I have also generalized the whole UI, so that it will be the same throughout the game! Again, it's not simple like writing a story and making it. The entire system must be planned in advance. I wish I could post a video and just describe it to you but I can't. Best I can do is try to describe it to you in text.

It is one reason why it's so difficult to release 0.9 even though I had much of it done long ago. I don't want to put a random scene and have to remake everything again.

I predict we will release 1.0 for the highest tier when the lowest tier gets 0.9 (Around end of february), which brings me to my next point that I want to share with you guys.

Restructure of tiers

Since people are already pissed off, this was the perfect opportunity to build up a backlog of content and restructure the tiers. For season 2, I plan on releasing episodes by tiers. Which means highest tiers will have access to the latest episodes. For example, tier 1 has episode 3, and tier 2 episode 2 and so on.

I know lower tiers might not like it but after a few months, new patrons will see this as normal. Doing so will have many benefits.

1. It can give high tiers some sort of reward.

2. It will give me room for each release. Sometimes I need to add more things or some things might not work. Having a few episodes buffer will give me space to have a consistent release schedule. I don't have to go crazy and try to rush a lame episode. I'm doing everything myself so I have to basically do everything from animations to coding to writing. Sometimes, when you're rushing to finish an animation, you switch to writing another scene, your mind kinda goes blank. It's hard to explain unless you do it. Many problems will arise.

3. By the time the episode reaches each tier, it will be bug free as we have time to polish it.
Also, FINALLY patron has given a new charge system for patron. I don't know why they took so damn long to do it. So now, patrons no longer need to be charged at the same date every month. This solves the whole end of month thing which is a problem as I always have to release before the month is over.

Release date
Okay! Now for the fun part. I will release 0.9 in the next few days. I already have enough content for 0.9 long ago but as I've described, we just need to see what to include and have a buffer. By the time 0.9 gets to the lowest tier, hopefully we can release to 1.0 to the highest tiers. All these release issues will be resolved in season 2 so be patient! That's the whole point of making a new season. Let's just get through the first season.

I already know which content I will include. There will be more than 1000 images and 50-60 animations that's in 0.9 alone. (Guys, just to let you have a comparison, most games have like what? 10 animations per update? 5? I'm really killing myself to make the content here so chillz! I really put a lot of effort into it. Each animation can take hours to make!)

I think we have even more than that already completed for episode 1.0 so it's a lot!

• So here goes the new schedule for DA 0.9!
WM/HK/Deviant - Tier 1 - 5th FEB
Anom/Rebel - Tier 2 - 12th FEB
Citizen - Tier 3 - 19th FEB
WM/HK - 1.0 Release - 26th of FEB.

As you can see, we have a one episode buffer now. I will release 1.0 for the next tier when I complete the first episode of season 2! We will work our way towards finally having 2 episode buffer as the year goes on so keep that in mind!

For those who are feeling really impatient, just wait till season 1 is complete and come back again. It's the perfect time to replay the game.

Here are some spoilers and previews for 0.9!

spoilers1.jpg spoilers2.jpg spoilers3.jpg spoilers4.jpg spoilers5.jpg spoilers6.jpg spoilers1.jpg

Season 2 contents.

Now I just want to share some things with you guys about season 2. I now have a f**k it attitude. I used to be really concerned about many things but you know what, I do this because I enjoy doing it and what's the point if I'm constantly scared and worried about what people think. I don't enjoy it at all. If you support my work on patreon, it means you enjoy the stuff I put out so just let me do my thing!

I have been very encouraged by what I see on steam. They are now very accepting of certain contents. So I will just make content that I want to make. It's very ridiculous that they try to police content in a game. It's a computer game! You literally shoot peoples heads off in a game, isn't that murder?! We have rights to make things we want to make. No real people is involved in making this game and you are stupid if you think you can do what you do in a game, in real life. We also follow all terms and conditions and never break rules. Why should they limit our freedom of expression and threaten to take away our livelihood? It's just a game.

Anyway, I will not say more here. If you know, you know. All I will say is, I will create a subscribestar account just in case for season 2. If you guys enjoy season 2, please head on there to support me. I will announce it along with season 2 when I release the first episode next month. I'm sure you guys will be very happy to see what is to come next season. Good stuff only. Pussies and easily offended people can play other games.

Famous last words
All right, this goes out to patrons who have been supporting me, especially those that have been here since the beginning. Thank you so much for your encouragement and trust in the game. I know things haven't been easy but you guys have been unwavering in your support. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. It is really what push me to continue when I feel like giving up. In the face of haters, I always know there are peepos counting on me to make this game a success.

Don't worry, I won't betray your trust. I'm doing my best every day to make the dream come true. I really hope season 2 will be absolutely fun as I put so much effort to structure everything with all the things I have learnt so far.

I'm really trying to build a nice consistent game with fun mechanics and experience. I'm sure new players will enjoy it massively! And they can thank you guys for making this game happen. We can have nice updates every other month soon without any of these issues.

I'll see you guys around! The storm is almost over guys. Good things are just around the corner. I'm very excited to wrap up the season in the coming days and show you guys what I've made.

Wish you all a great year in 2023. With all the shit going on around in the world, hope you all stay safe and get more in your life this year!

Much love peepo!
Speed is my energy.
Moolah Milk.
Tldr: 0.9 releases for Deviant and above (so more than $ 21,50) 5th February, Anom/Rebel ($ 5,50 - $ 11,00) 12th February, and Citizen ( $3,50) gets it 19th February.
1.0 is planned to be released for the highest tiers ($ 80,50 or above) 26th February (not sure if that's also public release then?).

He also changed how the tiers are going to work for Season 2; the plan is to release episodes by tiers: "For example, tier 1 has episode 3, and tier 2 episode 2 and so on"

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Oh wow, I cancelled my patreon before I went to bed, and right before Patreon registered the month to be over the dev finally made an update:

(long post is long)

Tldr: 0.9 releases for Deviant and above (so more than $ 21,50) 5th February, Anom/Rebel ($ 5,50 - $ 11,00) 12th February, and Citizen ( $3,50) gets it 19th February.
1.0 is planned to be released for the highest tiers ($ 80,50 or above) 26th February (not sure if that's also public release then?).

He also changed how the tiers are going to work for Season 2; the plan is to release episodes by tiers: "For example, tier 1 has episode 3, and tier 2 episode 2 and so on"
"Since people are already pissed off, this was the perfect opportunity to build up a backlog of content and restructure the tiers. For season 2, I plan on releasing episodes by tiers. Which means highest tiers will have access to the latest episodes. For example, tier 1 has episode 3, and tier 2 episode 2 and so on."

What a scummy way to think, jesus christ. Basically admitting to milking ppl so he can milk them even more in the future.

FlameRyuu

Mar 28, 2021

(long post is long)

Thank you for sharing! I was really curious about the contents of the post and Moolah's future plans.

All in all, despite the drama and doomsayers everywhere, I enjoy his game and wish him all the best. Hope he will have an easier time this year.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020

(long post is long)

Apologize/reason its to make the dev avoid getting found out his milking it no matter what i still dont support it even he did sry and didn't do a proper job schedule

(long post is long)

Apologize/reason its to make the dev avoid getting found out his milking it no matter what i still dont support it even he did sry and didn't do a proper job schedule

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I was unable to to see the patron post because my sub ended a day before this. But in summary from what is posted here, this is how I've interpreted it.

"Thanks to all the suckers that continued to support me. I had better things to do even though my Patreon brings in around $4000 and that would be enough for alot of people to live off of. I know I still haven't released .9 or even .8.2 yet but let's not talk about that. I went dark because fuck you guys, making games is not easy and giving you guys an update on progress lets you know how out of depth I am. Again thank you to all the suckers that continue to feed me money and don't listen to all the patrons who left me and are exposing me for what I am.

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
Here's what moonlah said in newest post:

Hello peepo!

Sorry guys for being out for some time. There's quite a lot to cover and I will elaborate on the latest happenings, the next update and more details! Please read the whole post as I will cover most of the things on here.

I'll try my best to explain what is going on from my perspective and what is the progress so far so read on!

Whats been going on recently?

Firstly, I apologize about the missed date announcement for 0.9. I'll try to elaborate as best I can, the situation! It will be a very long and wordy post, I will try to be concise but it's almost impossible to explain without typing a long post. Some things cannot be explained easily through text. So if you're really interested in what's going on, please take some time to read the post.

As you guys know, if you've been following the progress of the game from before, I've been aiming to announce the end of season one (DA v 1.0) in 2022 and release it in January to start the year off. I planned to create a season 2 for the whole of 2023. It's for a variety of reasons which I won't repeat here but for the new people, it's basically to organize the game properly and make it into a more VN style episodic game. You can read past post to find out more if you're interested!

As such, I've been focusing on making contents to close off all the loops and end the season on the final explosion scene. Keep in mind the development style is not episodic at the moment. Which means I create random parts every day. There is no real structure as to "one episode" which you release.

I've been under a lot of pressure to finish off the season in January. It's also in large part because I can't wait to get to the next season.

I've been spending a lot of time making content to close out all the loops and all the events. Some of the events include new locations like the lingerie store, blue oyster and etc.

Now you ask, why Moolah do you need to add these new girls and new events and new location? I have reasons! Sometimes it's very hard to explain. For example, I'm trying to formulate a consistent system for season 2. A big part of the mechanic is that you can buy clothes for each girl when they reach a certain level. That means I need to introduce the location where you can buy clothes. But you can't just make a store appear out of nowhere. There are characters and storylines that you introduce which also plays a part in the story.

Now of course under pressure, I would just create a store and create a system just so I can release an update. Which results in what we see today, every scene is different system with storylines that go no where and it's very disjointed.

It's the same issue with the bar and any other location. For example, you can't just make content for Beatrice. You need to plan and structure everything in advance. Because there is a mechanic where you can walk into the bar and invite the girl into the toilet. And there is a multitude of repeatable actions you can do.

For example, if you're at level one, maybe you can't do a certain action. But after you progress, there is new actions that you can do. I hope you guys understand what I'm saying. You need to plan it in advance. You cant just release one episode or else you need to redo everything again.

Now I'm just grinding to finish season 1 so that I can solve all these issues in future. But as time goes on, the pressure keeps piling so I have to release 0.9 soon. So I'm thinking in my head, which scenes can I structure and release as 0.9? (Bear in mind they need to be somewhat complete as people will feel unsatisfied, also you must include lewd scenes in each release and all that. Also, it will be just another update with mechanics not complete.)

As such, you always see me announce an update and struggling to compile a proper update together. I remember feeling really upset and demotivated as I spent Christmas still in front of the computer trying to cobble up the update. (Another issue is the way patron charges work. They always renew at the end of the month! But we will talk about this further below as finally patron made some changes!)

I hope you understand how I feel. I have all this content but I'm struggling to put together an update before the month is over.

I don't know how to describe it but the best way is to just use dialogue to express what goes on in my mind.

"Okay, I can give them this scene and this part. But shit, this area-system is not finished. Or this character is not introduced yet, or shit, this character doesn't have a lewd scene yet. Hmmm...I feel like this has enough content for an update, but fuck I need to rush two introduction scenes. Okay you know what, I think I can make it, I will just put her lewd scene that I've done here and they will be happy. Oh shit, it's so lame and rushed, I need two extra scenes to build up to that! I hope I can finish it before months end. Fuck, I rushed it too much and it looks so ugly, lets see if I can redo it in 24 hours because the month is ending!"

And after a while, it feels utterly depressing and futile. Especially as people start getting angrier and angrier and constantly message me and I have to explain to each individual.

As such, I decided to just fuck it and go dark for a while and just focus on what I have to do everyday. I celebrated the new year and shifted back home. Also spent a few days for lunar new year as well with my family. Looking at patreon and discord really makes me depressed and it's very difficult to focus.

Going dark for a moment has been great. I was able to structure and plan the entire season 2 (Which is what I should have done at the start of the game, but it's my first game. So many things I wish I knew now before I started.)

And also prepare all the contents etc. So read on to see where we are now! It's exciting as I have already completed almost all contents for 1.0 as well.

By the time we release, I will already have extra time to work on the first episode of season 2, which is nice. The pressure is really getting to me and it's so difficult to explain all the things I'm going through in words.

Season 1 end.

I am now only a few scenes away from completing the entire season, I've also structured season 2, which means all the mechanics that I want and all the planning has been done.

Although I've had to sacrifice a lot of what I dream to make, I still think the game will be very fun, there is enough mechanics to be interesting and I really enjoy the system. I am very excited for season 2.

It's really hard to explain but in some parts of the game which you will see in 0.9, you can see the structure for season 2 is already there, all I have to do is add content. I can add different dialogue's, actions and items that you can use in future. I have also generalized the whole UI, so that it will be the same throughout the game! Again, it's not simple like writing a story and making it. The entire system must be planned in advance. I wish I could post a video and just describe it to you but I can't. Best I can do is try to describe it to you in text.

It is one reason why it's so difficult to release 0.9 even though I had much of it done long ago. I don't want to put a random scene and have to remake everything again.

I predict we will release 1.0 for the highest tier when the lowest tier gets 0.9 (Around end of february), which brings me to my next point that I want to share with you guys.

Restructure of tiers

Since people are already pissed off, this was the perfect opportunity to build up a backlog of content and restructure the tiers. For season 2, I plan on releasing episodes by tiers. Which means highest tiers will have access to the latest episodes. For example, tier 1 has episode 3, and tier 2 episode 2 and so on.

I know lower tiers might not like it but after a few months, new patrons will see this as normal. Doing so will have many benefits.

1. It can give high tiers some sort of reward.

2. It will give me room for each release. Sometimes I need to add more things or some things might not work. Having a few episodes buffer will give me space to have a consistent release schedule. I don't have to go crazy and try to rush a lame episode. I'm doing everything myself so I have to basically do everything from animations to coding to writing. Sometimes, when you're rushing to finish an animation, you switch to writing another scene, your mind kinda goes blank. It's hard to explain unless you do it. Many problems will arise.

3. By the time the episode reaches each tier, it will be bug free as we have time to polish it.

Also, FINALLY patron has given a new charge system for patron. I don't know why they took so damn long to do it. So now, patrons no longer need to be charged at the same date every month. This solves the whole end of month thing which is a problem as I always have to release before the month is over.

Release date

Okay! Now for the fun part. I will release 0.9 in the next few days. I already have enough content for 0.9 long ago but as I've described, we just need to see what to include and have a buffer. By the time 0.9 gets to the lowest tier, hopefully we can release to 1.0 to the highest tiers. All these release issues will be resolved in season 2 so be patient! That's the whole point of making a new season. Let's just get through the first season.

I already know which content I will include. There will be more than 1000 images and 50-60 animations that's in 0.9 alone. (Guys, just to let you have a comparison, most games have like what? 10 animations per update? 5? I'm really killing myself to make the content here so chillz! I really put a lot of effort into it. Each animation can take hours to make!)

I think we have even more than that already completed for episode 1.0 so it's a lot!

So here goes the new schedule for DA 0.9!
WM/HK/Deviant - Tier 1 - 5th FEB

Anom/Rebel - Tier 2 - 12th FEB

Citizen - Tier 3 - 19th FEB

WM/HK - 1.0 Release - 26th of FEB.

As you can see, we have a one episode buffer now. I will release 1.0 for the next tier when I complete the first episode of season 2! We will work our way towards finally having 2 episode buffer as the year goes on so keep that in mind!

For those who are feeling really impatient, just wait till season 1 is complete and come back again. It's the perfect time to replay the game.

Reactions: Anime guy 12

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
What my brain did read:

"I celebrate new year holidays, lunar year holidays and i will look if there is a new year holiday somewhere in the world to celebrate again. (Some unknow country in Asia, Africa, etc..)

I didnt read patreon because i didnt want to get depress while i am having fun on holidays, but also i didnt pause the payments because as you guys know, having a lot of holidays is not cheap at all.

Next year i hope you suckers keep paying me 4000$ month (Or even more) and i carefully explain how i will limit content to people who dosnt pay me too much, those stingy rats will not get the new episode because they dont deserve it."

Jokes aside, totally unprofesional to me.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
What my brain did read:

"I celebrate new year holidays, lunar year holidays and i will look if there is a new year holiday somewhere in the world to celebrate again. (Some unknow country in Asia, Africa, etc..)

I didnt read patreon because i didnt want to get depress while i am having fun on holidays, but also i didnt pause the payments because as you guys know, having a lot of holidays is not cheap at all.

Next year i hope you suckers keep paying me 4000$ month (Or even more) and i carefully explain how i will limit content to people who dosnt pay me too much, those stingy rats will not get the new episode because they dont deserve it."

Jokes aside, totally unprofesional to me.
If I was a betting man, I'd wager a considerable amount of money that this "update" that's coming out on the 5th is going to be following the tired and true Irphaeus recipe: slap together a mediocre update in a couple days to avoid even bigger backlash

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
let's see 2/5 we will get release or not. if he keep his word this time , I'LL try to trust him one more time.

Thalya

Oct 4, 2019
The audacity to delay the update my ages without any notice, ghosting his subscribers and then still going to be like "well yeah but i wont change the fact that only people that pay more get stuff earlier" some devs should really just lose all their subs at once to learn a friggin lesson.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Lol so he's still going with that "dates are estimates" bullshit. I'm glad I unsubbed. This guy deserves none of the money he's making off of patrons. Sure, he may have the skill to make a good looking game, which Deviant Anomalies is, but he has no motivation to do so, and having so many over-forgiving patrons is doing him a disservice. I'm just gonna wait for the game to show up on here and I'll base what I do next based on WHEN it's released.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Common problem, in the beginning some devs work really hard, don't earn much and maybe they finally reach a state, where they can live from the patreon/similars money. Then, after a hard update, they give themself some free time and don't find back into working at the game. So somehow they start making estimates, but can't get their arses off to start developing. Some then abandon the game, others find back, and many, when the pressure becomes really high, work a bit on the game and release a short and mediocre update after some weeks, knowing for themself, that they will disappoint their fans and spiraling themself and the game down, not meeting their own expecation.

Reactions: Cyberjacky

trinawan

Feb 11, 2020
View attachment 880371

Overview:
A mysterious snowstorm engulfs the city and changes your life forever. Ever since the bizarre snowstorm, reports of supernatural occurrences begin to surface and crime rates are rising at an exponential level. Netherhelm is in chaos. YOU, fresh out of college and armed with a fancy degree in Criminal Psychology, decide to join law enforcement as a rookie detective.
With a deep seated obsession to unravel the mysteries of the snowstorm, you solve case after case as you trudge along the strings of fate towards your final destiny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-10
Release Date: 2022-09-09
Developer: MoolahMilk - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Game does NOT require any restart. You can use old save files.
Also take note of version numbers leaked. Any beta versions are not posted by the game developer and play at your own risk.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.8.4 Beta): - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED *

Patches:

Extra: Walkthrough - Guide -
Russian Translation* - Walkthrough 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880470 View attachment 880473 View attachment 880459 View attachment 1045928 View attachment 1045932 View attachment 947917 View attachment 880451 View attachment 880458 View attachment 880456 View attachment 880462 View attachment 880471 View attachment 880452 View attachment 880455 View attachment 880457 View attachment 947922 View attachment 947927 View attachment 947921 View attachment 947916 View attachment 1045927 View attachment 1045926 View attachment 1202145 View attachment 1202146 View attachment 1202147 View attachment 1202148 View attachment 1202149 View attachment 1202150 View attachment 1202151 View attachment 1202152 View attachment 1465394 View attachment 1465395 View attachment 1465396
Could you tell me how to spank sophia ??

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes