May 21, 2017
Torrent, Mega or Zippyshare links would be really appreciated. I'm asking because only ANONFILE and GOFILE websites work for me. But the download speed is highly lowered on these 2 websites. ANONFILE shows 4 hrs for download and GOFILE shows 2 hrs for download, even though I'm using a connection that has 40Mb/s download speed.......

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Torrent, Mega or Zippyshare links would be really appreciated. I'm asking because only ANONFILE and GOFILE websites work for me. But the download speed is highly lowered on these 2 websites. ANONFILE shows 4 hrs for download and GOFILE shows 2 hrs for download, even though I'm using a connection that has 40Mb/s download speed.......
You can get the game directly from our hosting.
Currently I download at 4MB/s.

The links are in my update post.

--snip--​
That looks like a river to me.

this has been finished for like a year now
talk about beating a dead horse
Wouldn't a game be finished when its creator consider it finished and/or stop working on it ?

Because that's really not the case.

In term of traditional alpha/beta/release development cycle we are more or less at beta. All the gameplay elements are there, but they might still be heavily tweaked once I remake the game on the new engine. Most of the content is also there, there is still some things to add as well as a few scene to rework maybe.

So yeah, this game is definitely not finished. I know that 5 years old is quite unusual in the scene, but that doesn't mean it is automatically abandoned or finished.

Dec 6, 2021
me too

Dec 6, 2021
You can get the game directly from our hosting.
Currently I download at 4MB/s.

The links are in my update post.

That looks like a river to me.

Wouldn't a game be finished when its creator consider it finished and/or stop working on it ?

Because that's really not the case.

In term of traditional alpha/beta/release development cycle we are more or less at beta. All the gameplay elements are there, but they might still be heavily tweaked once I remake the game on the new engine. Most of the content is also there, there is still some things to add as well as a few scene to rework maybe.

So yeah, this game is definitely not finished. I know that 5 years old is quite unusual in the scene, but that doesn't mean it is automatically abandoned or finished.
the link just creates a new tab and closes for the lossless version
no download starting for me

tsuke

May 13, 2019
theres a femdom tag but the concept doesnt seem to support it. is there amy femdom at al in the game?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
theres a femdom tag but the concept doesnt seem to support it. is there amy femdom at al in the game?
There is a big of that with mentoring Luna and after that with Luna & Francesca.

guys, how can i get kara sharing with howard? im stuck
You need to get Kara's sluttiness high enough for her to talk about her revenge.

Rizsids

Oct 2, 2020
There is a big of that with mentoring Luna and after that with Luna & Francesca.

You need to get Kara's sluttiness high enough for her to talk about her revenge.
okay, so i have to repeat all the scenes with kara? cause i unlocked all the stuff till the new update except that scene

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Having issues with the console command for the money I do money = 50000 and I still cant buy stuff from the sexhop.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
okay, so i have to repeat all the scenes with kara? cause i unlocked all the stuff till the new update except that scene
If you loaded a save made after dealing with Howard then you won't have that scene.

Having issues with the console command for the money I do money = 50000 and I still cant buy stuff from the sexhop.
Well that doesn't work because the game doesn't use "money" anymore.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
The changelog mentions an ending for Lola with the 'double green serum path'. This seems to imply that there are paths that do not involve two green serums? I feel that when I last played things were all pretty linear when it came to serum options.

Also, one minor gripe I have with the game is that I feel that the blue/mind control serums was pretty lacking in utility.

Thank you for the update. Look forward to seeing how you continue.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes