Dec 9, 2020
I might be incorrect, but I believe the developer was stating that Detective Harris and Charlene were currently not love interests, but might be in the future. I believe the others that the MC interacts and flirts with are active love interests. I might be wrong, but that's how I was taking it.

As for the Kelly/Harris sex, the developers have stated that it is consensual dom/sub sexual intercourse. I did find it strange that she disappeared and we don't see her again until that scene, but I suppose she could easily go off the grid for a bit when she has the mayor and other powerful people to help cover for her.
Alright I guess I need to read further back in the thread then, I'll edit my post to reflect this.

There's no scene showing Kelly and Harris entering into that type of relationship, there's nothing shown after she interviews you and her obviously still intending to take Kelly down, and him intending to get her under control, no other way to read that scene other than her being raped. The tags are usually for things show in the game to date, not future content which usually goes in the genre spoiler.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alright I guess I need to read further back in the thread then, I'll edit my post to reflect this.

There's no scene showing Kelly and Harris entering into that type of relationship, there's nothing shown after she interviews you and her obviously still intending to take Kelly down, and him intending to get her under control, no other way to read that scene other than her being raped. The tags are usually for things show in the game to date, not future content which usually goes in the genre spoiler.
She's not intending to take him down, it was a front.

He says during the scene they are fucking that she's working for him ... right before she tells him she's his slut.

How in the holiest of fucks is her consetning classed as rape in your deluded eyes I have no idea.

She's a bent cop working for Kelly and putting up a public front about going after him which he talks about during said sex scene......

These games have words for a reason, they are intended for you to read.....

I know words are hard for some so i'll sceenshot the important parts....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh no, could it be the copper is dodgy .... I wonder if she will deny it and confirm all these dumb as fuck rape comments shat out recently....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, she's real into it.....

Cumming all over his cock while screaming that out .... the exact fucking opposite of being raped.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is no rape in the game and I don't think a harem would fit either. It wouldn't fit the setting.
If it isn't a harem game, and there is no harem ending, are there many LIs in the game?

If there is going to be an ending for every LI and there are many, I don't know if the game will interest me (I don't see more than one ending, so if I have to choose between several LIs that interest me, I quit the game)

On the other hand, in games where I have to choose a LI, I prefer to avoid all the sex scenes between the MC and the girls whose ending I don't intend to see. I don't know if that is possible in this game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If it isn't a harem game, and there is no harem ending, are there many LIs in the game?

If there is going to be an ending for every LI and there are many, I don't know if the game will interest me (I don't see more than one ending, so if I have to choose between several LIs that interest me, I quit the game)

On the other hand, in games where I have to choose a LI, I prefer to avoid all the sex scenes between the MC and the girls whose ending I don't intend to see. I don't know if that is possible in this game.
There are 8 girls that have a love score at the end of this current update. Whether more will be added or not I have no idea.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay
Dec 9, 2020
She's a bent cop working for Kelly and putting up a public front about going after him which he talks about during said sex scene......

These games have words for a reason, they are intended for you to read.....

I know words are hard for some so i'll sceenshot the important parts....

Oh, she's real into it.....

Cumming all over his cock while screaming that out .... the exact fucking opposite of being raped.
To be honest once I got into that last part with kelly and then charlene dom scene I didn't give a shit to read anymore of the mob stuff, I fast forward through that whole thing. But you're right, this isn't rape. Again striking my post out for this.

I'm fine with reading stories, I've played many other heavy story VN's and got through them without needing sex scenes to carry it. I'm sorry but this game's story lost my interest as it went along with the mob stuff, coupled with the fact that you basically have no control over how you want to feel towards LI's in the game and basically only if you want to hook up or not.

Aubrey I looked at as being the main LI for the game but got pushed to lesbian status while the mc just went along with this, it gave me a weird sense of direction or flow, along with the dev comment, which kinda made sense and kinda didn't, so I posted my thoughts on it.

I apologize to the dev for my initial wrong reaction, I'm out.
Good luck with the game.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
To be honest once I got into that last part with kelly and then charlene dom scene I didn't give a shit to read anymore of the mob stuff, I fast forward through that whole thing. But you're right, this isn't rape. Again striking my post out for this.

I'm fine with reading stories, I've played many other heavy story VN's and got through them without needing sex scenes to carry it. I'm sorry but this game's story lost my interest as it went along with the mob stuff, coupled with the fact that you basically have no control over how you want to feel towards LI's in the game and basically only if you want to hook up or not.

Aubrey I looked at as being the main LI for the game but got pushed to lesbian status while the mc just went along with this, it gave me a weird sense of direction or flow, along with the dev comment, which kinda made sense and kinda didn't, so I posted my thoughts on it.

I apologize to the dev for my initial wrong reaction, I'm out.
Good luck with the game.
It's cool about the reaction....been quite a bit of that the past few days on here......but Aubrey isn't ruled out as a li at all. What, just because she likes a chick she can't like dick as well? It's a story for a reason and this is just an update. As a whole, the mob stuff is only a part of the story. I mean, damn......if it's too much content maybe I should scale down to almost nothing like a lot of other developers out there. I'm not interested in making this just a fapping game. I'm not meaning you directly here, but if that offends anyone than oh well. All I can say at this point is thanks for checking out the game. A few posters are right, you can't please everyone. If you guys want certain things in a game and don't want the meat and potatoes that a lot of developers put in then I would suggest creating your own game then.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I think I'm not going to try the game, too many LIs to choose from.
I am at a loss to comprehend your logic. To each his/her own, of course, but an author makes a game with NPCs that have different personality and physical attributes thereby giving the game more depth, playability and longevity. Why not play the game through multiple times to enjoy the effort that went into the story and artwork? Whenever I decide to play one of these games I play every possible branch. I want to test the writer's mettle, so to speak, and then decide if they fit the category of a good writer.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I am at a loss to comprehend your logic. To each his/her own, of course, but an author makes a game with NPCs that have different personality and physical attributes thereby giving the game more depth, playability and longevity. Why not play the game through multiple times to enjoy the effort that went into the story and artwork? Whenever I decide to play one of these games I play every possible branch. I want to test the writer's mettle, so to speak, and then decide if they fit the category of a good writer.
it is not main problem i guess....why he is showing us their sex encounters :unsure: probably even with future LI, is mystery for me...

Dec 9, 2020
What, just because she likes a chick she can't like dick as well?
No, I don't have a problem with lesbian's or bi's, and when it leads to threesomes even better, which I suspect could happen here.

My problem is more to do with confusion with the MC who showed interest in aubrey from day one, they have a past, and obviously looks at her as a LI as early as that may be. Also was writing those thoughts out as I was in the middle of the game and under the assumption you said all the current characters were not LI because I didn't read back more to the bigger conversation on that, so I got confused whether or not he is suppose to even seriously pursuing her with the earlier discussions/banter.

But then he kinda just makes no effort for her and goes along with the idea of aubrey sabrina hooking up instead, this along with her internal monologue basically stating she's a lesbian, and the recent naked pictures on her computer taken by her and leah reinforcing that. I was just confused as to what I was suppose to think here, do I pursue her? is she out of reach? do I pursue sheena instead? like there isn't much control on how you want the mc to feel, I felt at that point I wanted to make an effort to pursue aubrey instead.

I don't know if I got my point across, I just wanted to give my opinion on what I felt at the time of playing, which did kinda get confused with the one post of yours I read.
Again good luck with the game.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Because things happen in the game, the MC isn't the only one with a life.
yep but why i must see it? ppl fuck all around world but i still dont need to see it, are u stalker or what?

did u tell your girlfriend "hey tell me about your ex how did u fuck and dont miss any detail"

or can i watch your sex tape with your ex?

this scenes are even not important for game/story...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
No, I don't have a problem with lesbian's or bi's, and when it leads to threesomes even better, which I suspect could happen here.

My problem is more to do with confusion with the MC who showed interest in aubrey from day one, they have a past, and obviously looks at her as a LI as early as that may be. Also was writing those thoughts out as I was in the middle of the game and under the assumption you said all the current characters were not LI because I didn't read back more to the bigger conversation on that, so I got confused whether or not he is suppose to even seriously pursuing her with the earlier discussions/banter.

But then he kinda just makes no effort for her and goes along with the idea of aubrey sabrina hooking up instead, this along with her internal monologue basically stating she's a lesbian, and the recent naked pictures on her computer taken by her and leah reinforcing that. I was just confused as to what I was suppose to think here, do I pursue her? is she out of reach? do I pursue sheena instead? like there isn't much control on how you want the mc to feel, I felt at that I wanted an effort to pursue aubrey instead.

I don't know if I got my point across, I just wanted to give my opinion on what I felt at the time of playing, which did kinda get confused with the one post of yours I read.
Again good luck with the game.
thats the problem i got with Aubrey shes the only LI im interested in but everything so far is leading her to be with Sabrina, all of her inner monologue and her behaviour is about Sabrina not the MC, so i guess my MC will remain wanking alone on his bed because if i have to watch scenes of Aubrey and Sabrina getting it on then it will ruin Aubrey even more for me

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not logic, I dislike see more than one ending, it has nothing to do with logic but with feelings. I'm not going to see more than one ending because I don't feel comfortable doing it. It has nothing to do with Aristotelian or any other kind of logic. It may not make sense to most people, but everyone has their quirks and I don't think mine is worse or better than others.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Well i was liking the game until it turned completly bat shit crazy, due i guess to a bug.. on the bar i dont get a option and the detective (first time meeting) plays both the rude and formal route. Also the scene after plays as if i decided to enjoy joyce sugar daddy thing out (not sure if intended or not). So let us know when is that fixed please.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Well i was liking the game until it turned completly bat shit crazy, due i guess to a bug.. on the bar i dont get a option and the detective (first time meeting) plays both the rude and formal route. Also the scene after plays as if i decided to enjoy joyce sugar daddy thing out (not sure if intended or not). So let us know when is that fixed please.
Can you send us a direct message on here letting us know where these things were happening and what you chose prior because both us never came across anything like you're describing in our test plays and no one else has reported anything similar either.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
did u tell your girlfriend "hey tell me about your ex how did u fuck and dont miss any detail"

or can i watch your sex tape with your ex?

this scenes are even not important for game/story...
I had an ex years back that would always start telling me shit about her past sex life. You are absolutely spot on that I wasn't a fan of hearing it. Oddly enough, she didn't want to discuss sexual experiences I had before her either. Some people might be more into that. Hard pass on my part.

Maybe the scenes do advance the story. I guess knowing about it is better than having to see it is better for some folks.

I assume the Detective Harris part was the corruption cliffhanger for the episode after finding out the mayor is also figuratively in bed with Kelly.

The Charlene one probably doesn't do much to advance the story, but who knows? All I really catch from it is that she is pretty much up for anything sexually. In a way, I'm disappointed that she was tossed into prostitution, but that's part of the game. If she wasn't with another character, it probably wouldn't have even registered to me much. Honestly, I hoped she would just dominate him with a beating, bondage, and some boot licking or something when he talked about it.

I know the MC messes with a prostitute in Midlife Crisis and her career hasn't bothered me. Same with Depraved Awakenings. Our of sight/out of mind might be the whole reasoning on that.

I do agree that an option to skip these scenes would be nice for the folks not interested in seeing things outside of their own exploits.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do agree that an option to skip these scenes would be nice for the folks not interested in seeing things outside of their own exploits.
Devs are obviously going in a certain direction.

See if people had skipped that last scene and in a couple of updates it turned out she was a bent cop, those skipping would be all "where is this new and shocking information coming from" cos it's a pretty important part of the story, finding out the detective is in bed quite literally with the big bad.

What would make more sense is if people realise not all games are for everyone and find something they did like instead.

Folks that aren't interested in seeing that and potentially missing story elements obviously aren't the target audience.

Just like the Saw movies aren't aimed at lovers of Disney Princess movies and Marmite isn't aimed at anyone with active taste buds.

Not all things are for everyone, it's impossible.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes