GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Charlene as a main love interest is not intended any time soon, but interaction with the MC will definitely occur at some point.

The scene at the end is intended to be a Dom / sub relationship, not rape. We were actually laughing our asses off when Sonico guessed it perfectly :p

Shannon is currently just a flighty nutjub, but we intend for her to calm down soon.

-Coding Guy

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
is Aubrey not a LI because she might be the only 1 im interested in but she wants Sabrina

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Devs, you need to make the game you want to make and stop basing decisions around a forum. For little things, sure, for story content and characters that's all on you and most of us are here to see what you lot can make.
Great advice. Ponder some suggestions and complaints while throwing the rest away as pointless or ridiculous.

Some of the most popular games in this forum have been attacked ruthlessly over things that a lot of other people fantasize about or have no issues with. Pleasing everyone is not going to be remotely possible. Once you do one thing to bring one person into the fold, you'll find that same thing pushes two other people out of it.

I'm sure someone will add an incest mod to make Aubrey the MC's sister and Charlene his long lost cousin at some point or another so you can check that demand off for this forum.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Charlene as a main love interest is not intended any time soon, but interaction with the MC will definitely occur at some point.

The scene at the end is intended to be a Dom / sub relationship, not rape. We were actually laughing our asses off when Sonico guessed it perfectly :p

Shannon is currently just a flighty nutjub, but we intend for her to calm down soon.

-Coding Guy
I don't like domination (of any kind, neither femdom nor maledom) and voyeur scenes don't interest me. I'd rather avoid all the girls with domination and not watch all the voyeur scenes (but I can use the skip button with them anyway, unless they are the bulk of the game). I don't know if it is possible to avoid all domination.

On the other hand, the game is tagged as romance, which I like; and from what I've read it looks like a sandbox (which I also like), but I'd rather confirm this. The only thing missing would be the harem tag so that all the tags that interest me the most would be there.

And one last question. Are there any rapes in the game? I hate rapes and I'd rather know before I decide if I want to try the game.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Devil In Your Eyes [v0.03]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good game...BUT i think it should have a NTR tag in description.
For what reason?

For all those girls that aren't love interests?

I do so wish people would stop throwing those 3 letters around pointlessly.

I don't like domination (of any kind, neither femdom nor maledom) and voyeur scenes don't interest me. I'd rather avoid all the girls with domination and not watch all the voyeur scenes (but I can use the skip button with them anyway, unless they are the bulk of the game). I don't know if it is possible to avoid all domination.

On the other hand, the game is tagged as romance, which I like; and from what I've read it looks like a sandbox (which I also like), but I'd rather confirm this. The only thing missing would be the harem tag so that all the tags that interest me the most would be there.

And one last question. Are there any rapes in the game? I hate rapes and I'd rather know before I decide if I want to try the game.
There is no rape in the game and I don't think a harem would fit either. It wouldn't fit the setting.

Dec 9, 2020
The characters you see aren't LI's right now. Maybe down the line, but not as of now so it can't be ntr. Either way, thank you for the feed back :)

ReturnofPoncho
Really? interesting move declaring no LI (probably should remove the romance tag then)... I guess that's one way of getting out of ntr, although with the "maybe" you're suggesting that might change, and so ntr is still possible in the future, because you didn't exactly rule it out completely.

Also kinda hard to believe Aubrey wouldn't at least be a LI because the mc does seem interested in her given their past relationship, present conversations, and interested in her current love life. Then again he goes and cucks himself out of that by going along with her with Sabrina wanting to hook up, and then Aubrey internal monologue says she's a lesbian (but she took a good look at MC and Mac having sex in the bar though, just no feedback on her being jealous craving or happy or nothing). But hey two of his ex's have now turned lesbian....

I'm really not sure what the attachment here is as a MC, just play to get one night stands? Not sure what's the point of playing a game with kind of a slow burn story, no LI to invest interest in, a chunk of mob story and joker dom charlene that I have no interest in either.

Kelly/Harris sex in the end not considered rape? Because she goes missing, he obviously wants her under control, doubt it was consensual sex, even though there may be information missing in between there, it hasn't been presented yet.

Edit: I strike text my post as the no LI and ntr was mostly about charlene and harris who you have no connections with. But I still feel the relationship between mc and aubrey a little "off", but I'm just not going to bother trying to explain it.

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Really? interesting move declaring no LI (probably should remove the romance tag then)... I guess that's one way of getting out of ntr, although with the "maybe" you're suggesting that might change, and so ntr is still possible in the future, because you didn't exactly rule it out completely.

Kelly/Harris sex in the end not considered rape? Because she goes missing, he obviously wants her under control, doubt it was consensual sex.
I might be incorrect, but I believe the developer was stating that Detective Harris and Charlene were currently not love interests, but might be in the future. I believe the others that the MC interacts and flirts with are active love interests. I might be wrong, but that's how I was taking it.

As for the Kelly/Harris sex, the developers have stated that it is consensual dom/sub sexual intercourse. I did find it strange that she disappeared and we don't see her again until that scene, but I suppose she could easily go off the grid for a bit when she has the mayor and other powerful people to help cover for her.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes