Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alright, is that all that the 'Rape' tag is for?
I've played it through up to the end of this update and tried a few different options, I haven't seen any actual rape scenes.

The heavily tattoo'd girl talks about getting raped but AFAIK she isn't a love interest either.

The scene that was mentioned in this update is the detective that threatened the MC, not the one he can bang the other one. Looks like she's a dodgy cop working for the bad guy and he's reminding her of her place for questioning him in public.

It's all her choice, no rape involved.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I've played it through up to the end of this update and tried a few different options, I haven't seen any actual rape scenes.

The heavily tattoo'd girl talks about getting raped but AFAIK she isn't a love interest either.

The scene that was mentioned in this update is the detective that threatened the MC, not the one he can bang the other one. Looks like she's a dodgy cop working for the bad guy and he's reminding her of her place for questioning him in public.

It's all her choice, no rape involved.
So all that ballbusting bluster was to hide she was the actual crooked one, i knew it!
Looks like i'll enjoy some of the news on this one. ;)

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
readed coments and rape and NTR? i will pass..
It's not NTR, it's just voyeurism but I am done with this game aswell. I am just not into watching other people than MC fuck and no I don't expect every girl to be a virgin but I also don't expect to see them going at it. There's more that I dislike about this game but it's been mostly said by other people already.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so played the update and regarding the supposed Rape scene. i can mostly see how someone came to that conclusion. mostly cause there was no context for the most part. you really just see a crime boss talking down to the detective while he plows her. saying he owns her. and given her response i can see it being a willing sub thing but honestly it could also be seen as her just saying what needs to be said to get it over with.

As for Charlene. was hoping MC could have a chance with her. she really drew attention on the first release. but now idk. like someone else said i dont like watching others bang the girls so not really my thing. same goes for the detective.

lastly. what was the plans for sandbox? cause theres not a lot of need for it since on this update you leave the apartment and then it goes back to a VN for the rest of the game.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I don't have any hangups about seeing people other than the MC having sex, so the "NTR" scene didn't bother me. Also didn't seem like rape to me. What I liked less about the update:
- Way too much focus on Mr. Kelly. I'm just not interested in the details of how he runs his criminal empire.
- I get it if it was done for the sex scene, but storywise what's the point of Kelly lending Charlene to Sergio if he was going to kill him anyway? I guess it's a bit of a mob thing in fiction to put people at ease before killing them.
- I like the character model of Charlene (Quinn is one of my favorite girls from BADIK) and her being a really bad girl, but the tattoos on the face are a bit over the top for me. Makes her look more like the Joker than Harley Quinn.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
tattoos on the face are a bit over the top for me. Makes her look more like the Joker than Harley Quinn.
weird thing is. im not super into tattoos if at all. but somehow that jokerish appearance was nice to see in regards of being something new.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
It's not NTR, it's just voyeurism but I am done with this game aswell. I am just not into watching other people than MC fuck and no I don't expect every girl to be a virgin but I also don't expect to see them going at it. There's more that I dislike about this game but it's been mostly said by other people already.
ok i am not fan this to so definitely pass

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
What is the rape content here ??
Is it ntr ??
dont know wxactly if it is rape or "rape" from coments...
but game is focused on other ppl fucking so technicaly no NTR cause of lack of MC li..

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes