GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
so....just got done doing a test play through start to finish.....we packed a lot of stuff into this......I quite enjoyed it though. We're close though. A few minor changes and we should be finally good to go. Hopefully once we drop this that many of you will enjoy it.

ReturnofPocho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Bug Hunting - Day 1
Man, this is going great! This route had hardly any issues at all! We'll be done in no time.

Bug Hunting - Day 5
WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY GODDAMN ROUTES???

We're getting there, folks. Thank you for your patience.

-Coding Guy

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
Bug Hunting - Day 1
Man, this is going great! This route had hardly any issues at all! We'll be done in no time.

Bug Hunting - Day 5
WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY GODDAMN ROUTES???

We're getting there, folks. Thank you for your patience.

-Coding Guy
99 little bugs in the code,
99 little bugs.
You take one down, you turn it around
108 little bugs in the code.

That being said: You do whatcha gotta do, you still have a faster update cycle then maaaaany other devs here and I for one am happy to wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Eh??? We're faster than some people??? o_O

Nice.

*takes a month off*

*but not really*

-Coding Guy

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
99 little bugs in the code,
99 little bugs.
You take one down, you turn it around
108 little bugs in the code.

That being said: You do whatcha gotta do, you still have a faster update cycle then maaaaany other devs here and I for one am happy to wait.
Thank you.....that does mean quite a bit to both of us. We are certainly glad we're starting to get a little following.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: MrFriendly

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
To give you guys a heads up....we were planning on releasing the game last night....til we did one final playthrough and I found a string of old images(I had updated the Leah model and thus the old images of her in the game) that were still in the game that Code Guy thought he had replaced. So, that kinda nixxed things especially cause he's out of town for the weekend with his family. So hopefully by early next week everything will be resolved and we'll be good to go. Silver lining for me at least is it gives me a little more time to redo some Aubrey images both from day 1 and day 2 that I have not been happy with since I've gotten better with the Daz studio program. We apologize for the delay and hope you guys understand.

ReturnofPoncho

ps-showing the new title page for the game where you can see the reworked model of Leah and updated version of Det. Harris and no demon eyes(sorry to the people who wanted mythological powers to appear in the game, lol)

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
That reworked Leah 100% fits the character and everything I would picture if her personality and story were described in a book. Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing the new stuff, even if you're removing all of our demonic fantasies.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
That reworked Leah 100% fits the character and everything I would picture if her personality and story were described in a book. Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing the new stuff, even if you're removing all of our demonic fantasies.
Lol. Thank you for that and certainly thank you for the continued support :)

ReturnofPoncho

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
ps-showing the new title page for the game where you can see the reworked model of Leah and updated version of Det. Harris and no demon eyes(sorry to the people who wanted mythological powers to appear in the game, lol)
Yes to four of them, that's +1 from the last menu graphic ;) Although I'm a bit disappointed that there's no Brutus on the banner.

Unfortunate coincidence with CodeGuy but at least something to look forward to next week.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I remembered this game existed and came to see if it had been updated. Hope you're able to get that update out soon. Also I hope you didn't change aubrey's titties they were just how I like them.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I'll be honest, we'd appreciate it. In about a year of development time, we've gotten less than a hundred in Patreon bucks, and the majority of that was friendly support donations from friends who don't actually give a shit about the game itself. Hell, even if you want to just pay for a month of support simply to get access to the game, then cancel a month later, we could live with that. We'd just like, you know, to be able to say that there was some kind of point to all the work we've done on this.

(Sorry for getting real here.)

-CG

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Very much appreciated, Hateful : ) Sorry to hear about the hacking weirdness, but hopefully you can get that issue resolved. Let us know if you have any trouble snagging the game once it's in!

-Coding Guy

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Alright... So I pledged for a month so I could play through the update... Decided to start over and, I am sure I've said this before so spoiler tagging...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, so on to the new update... Which I will also spoiler tag.

Best of luck guys, this update confirms for me that this isn't the game for me. I'm sure there is an audience for the game, just need regular updates.
So I know that you and I differ in that I am always looking for that harem route and you are alot more selective, but I've come to respect your opinions on games so what you've written here is worrying.

Can you not prevent the Detective's rape?
Do you have to watch other people fuck?
The lack of choice worries me along with forced voyeurism. I'm fine with people who the MC can't become involved with fucking, I just don't want to see it. If Charlene and Det Harris are potential love interests and these scenes can't be prevented, I'd have to wish the devs luck to and hope they find their target audience.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I admit I am a picky bitch so I understand that there will be a lot of games that don’t appeal to me. That’s fine, my choice and all...

Just not something I’m interested in playing at this point. The devs seem like good guys and I hope they succeed but the two plots they have going in this game are so disparate and the part I am interested in isn’t getting the attention I’d expect. In addition I don’t like voyeur games and I Really dislike rape in games.
Oh boy...
Yeah, I liked the detective when you meet her in the dance club, I was super excited for MC to get closer to her when she tries to rope him into helping her. Hearing she is raped by the antagonist kills all enthusiasm I had for this game though in its current form.

As someone who hates voyeurism and NTR, it frustrates me when Devs put a huge focus on their antagonist or other male characters aside from the MC, as unless the bad guy is a lady I can seduce, I do not care about the antagonist. That's not why I'm here, I'm here for the ladies as the MC, they (and he) should be getting the majority of the focus.

Like you said, devs seem like good guys, and as a harem fan who dislikes voyeurism, I was never going to be the intended audience, so I wish em luck in finding an audience.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes