GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Nearly done the final edits for one more scene, and I think I've found a new favorite trio of renders for the game. Smecker, you might be creepy as hell, but you make me laugh.

Once this scene's down, we have two more big ones and an epilogue to slap together and we'll be finished content-wise for 0.03. Thanks for your patience, everybody!

-Coding Guy

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Glad to hear you're closing on the next chapter. Most of all, I am hoping to see more Sheena and Renee. Not that I won't be happy with more Joyce or Mac either or included. There is also that Detective Harris, Rachel, and the mystery tattooed woman from the warehouse. I know Aubrey is going to need some work if she becomes available at all. Leah kind of has that older punk riot grrl maybe member of 4 Non Blondes look about her. I wouldn't shoot her down, but she isn't a top pick for me. Maybe Shannon the bartender if you have the option to wrap up. Still, lots of possibilities out there. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
HAH! I'm glad to hear anyone gives a shit about Shannon ^_^ I really loved how her Day 2 content came out looking. She's probably going to just keep on being a running joke for a while, but eventually I'm sure she'll get some air time. And I can already tell you there's plenty more Sheena a-coming in the next ep, and some promising stuff with Renee.

-Coding Guy

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
HAH! I'm glad to hear anyone gives a shit about Shannon ^_^ I really loved how her Day 2 content came out looking. She's probably going to just keep on being a running joke for a while, but eventually I'm sure she'll get some air time. And I can already tell you there's plenty more Sheena a-coming in the next ep, and some promising stuff with Renee.

-Coding Guy
I definitely agree that Shannon round 2 made her a much more appealing prize. I didn't catch that she was the same person at first.

Good to hear about Sheena and Renee!

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Fair enough. I will also say that the upset or pondering Aubrey render is my favorite of her so far. You guys are definitely upping your game and moving away from anyone being able to make more Grinch jokes on her.
I certainly appreciate that. Been purposely making sure that never happens again and paying extra attention when Code Guy say's "Hey Poncho, something's up here". And he's right with the writing, he normally doesn't have any idea what's going to happen til he sees the script after the fact, lol. I'm also employing a trick I picked up from Chris Claremont (X-Men writer from like the mid 70s to the late 80s/early 90s). While writing, create different strings to the storyline so it can go in any direction at anytime. Especially if you hit a wall, can always tug on one of those other strings and go down that hole and come back to the wall you hit later on. So we're trying to make it interesting while also trying to step away from what others are doing for the most part. This next update will also show the revamped version of Leah. So if you start over on this next update, you'll see her.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Nothing like hiding from the news cycle to motivate someone into getting shit done! We've got another scene complete (number 5 of 6 to those of you counting at home), which leaves us with just one more XXL scene to go before 0.03 is ready for final touches and bugtesting... Gyah, this update feels like it's taking forever, but oh well. Rome wasn't built in a day, and also, here are some tasteful Sheena tiddies.

bg 16 16.jpg

Hope you're all well and not stressing over the news tonight too much!

-Coding Guy

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Really looking forward to v0.03. As an aside, the Genre spoiler box & tags cite anal, but looks like i missed at least one scene then?
No...you didn't miss it. That's on us and I apologize. It's something we're going to put in at some time, just haven't yet. that tag was put when this thread was first created. I think they just pulled the tag from the Fap-Nation page since that was done first. That's on me. Looks like we gotta remove another tag, CodeGuy :)

ReturnofPoncho

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
No...you didn't miss it. That's on us and I apologize. It's something we're going to put in at some time, just haven't yet. that tag was put when this thread was first created. I think they just pulled the tag from the Fap-Nation page since that was done first. That's on me. Looks like we gotta remove another tag, CodeGuy :)

ReturnofPoncho
It happens, just wanted to clear up if i had missed anything major.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes