GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
any idea on what to do to get Joyce sex scene ???
Getting with Joyce requires you to already be on Aubrey's shit list. On Day 1, watch Aubrey in the shower until the "Make Your Move" option appears, then click it. After that, so long as your karma score is negative (easy to get, just stare at people's tits a lot), you'll jump to sex with Joyce when you meet her at Aubrey's house.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
So I'm just curious with you guys that checkout this thread, do you have any ideas on where to maybe advertise more to get more eyes on the game? I was trying to do a FB ad, but they're being dicks about adult gaming. Really frustrated with them. So just wondering if you guys have any ideas so Code Guy and I can start building up more support on our patreon page. We're trying to push here and Fap Nation, but certainly seems like not enough. Are there other sites out there that maybe we should hit up?

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hmmm. You pretty much have to advertise on adult or lewd sites. I only know of a few and I don't know what their policy is for advertisements. Lewdpixels.com and Lewdzone.com are two.

I hope it doesn't go against the rules for me to mention those here.
I think you're ok. I don't remember seeing it against the rules mentioning other sites...so hopefully we're good, lol. Thank you for your feedback and ideas there. Certainly helps :)

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: MrFriendly

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
August 2020 - Renee.jpg August 2020 - Mac.jpg August 2020 - Jessica.jpg

Monthly Devil In Your Eyes render packs are here, featuring new themed art of the game's girls you won't find anywhere else! To kick things off, we've decided to make this month's pack available to all fans. Check out for more details and for the link to August's full render pack!

-Code Guy

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yeah, definitely let us know what you guys think of the renderpacks idea as well as the renders themselves. Certainly will help going forward.

ReturnofPoncho

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
bug in script : 002 - Job Hunt.rpy

line 752

$ day_2_sheena_bj == 1

so value is not being set

seems to be a few like this
in notepad++ you can use the regular expression
\$.*==
to find them

Last edited:
Reactions: GraphicusRex

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
What I mean when I say the MC makes the choice, it's all the choices the player makes within the game that adds up to a situation. I keep on saying I want this to be more realistic. In real life, if you like a woman, she's not going to just sit around and wait til you ask her out. She's going to live her life.
My personal opinion.
If there is going to be possibility of a LI cheating on you, I prefer something like a cheating or jealously stat with feedback provided, so with the correct play you can avoid it if you want.
No problem with another girl becoming involved with someone else if MC is too slow or not an option for her, but would like to be able to see it coming, so I can either do something or chose to move on to someone else.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Ooo, nice catch, ST. I've just corrected those and added a quick variable patcher for Day 3. Much appreciated.

As for your concern there, we've already got it covered. My partner and I don't really want too many variables being visible to the player, as we both appreciate minimal UI elements being exposed, but we DO intend to give the player a check-in on how they're doing on that front early on in Day 3.

-Code Guy

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowThrone

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
My personal opinion.
If there is going to be possibility of a LI cheating on you, I prefer something like a cheating or jealously stat with feedback provided, so with the correct play you can avoid it if you want.
No problem with another girl becoming involved with someone else if MC is too slow or not an option for her, but would like to be able to see it coming, so I can either do something or chose to move on to someone else.
I haven't brought this up to Code Guy yet since I just read your post......would something like in the game 'where the heart is' how they have a check in at the end of the chapter to see how your stats are be something you or anyone else reading this might be interested in? Something similar? As Code guy said, really don't want too much flooding the UI, I always get annoyed when there's too much stuff there. Curious on what the thoughts are of others.

ReturnofPoncho

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I haven't brought this up to Code Guy yet since I just read your post......would something like in the game 'where the heart is' how they have a check in at the end of the chapter to see how your stats are be something you or anyone else reading this might be interested in? Something similar? As Code guy said, really don't want too much flooding the UI, I always get annoyed when there's too much stuff there. Curious on what the thoughts are of others.

ReturnofPoncho
I think some kind of system that shows some feedback about the characters could work to give you some information about them but I agree about flooding the UI too much. The problem with that is that on repeat playthroughs it can get quite tedious which is why they added the ability to skip certain days and set your points for each character before starting a new game.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
As for your concern there, we've already got it covered. My partner and I don't really want too many variables being visible to the player, as we both appreciate minimal UI elements being exposed, but we DO intend to give the player a check-in on how they're doing on that front early on in Day 3.
Some sort of regular check in would be good, especially since some choices can have a positive change on one person while having a negative change on someone else. That way you can see your progress, and maybe even decide you want to have two different saves so you can try different things.
Not sure how to show things, as each girl has a few different stats. Maybe include scenes seen / missed. You could also do something like in New Coral City, but that may be too much work. There is also the way that Leap of Faith does end of chapter character feedback.
I like how there is different dialogue and scenes depending on if you took Aubrey's lucky thong or not. This made me wonder how other actions would be reflected. So even if you got some simple feedback such as 'Shit. She caught me with ..., I better try to make it up to her before I regret it'. I know some other games have things such a a cheat / jealousy / suspicion stat, but you never know how bad things are unless you use the console to check values.

Last edited:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

If open transparency is something people appreciate in these games, I'll see what I can come up with. Shouldn't be hard to implement in a basic way, and I could always make it an optional choice at the very beginning... Anyway, no promises I'll have it added in Day 3, but I will give it some serious thought and see if I can find a system I'm fond of.

-Code Guy

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
To all of you who hate transferring save files between versions and hoping everything works right, I bring good news:

screenshot0001.png

From 0.03 onward, you can choose to start a new game or pick up from where the new content starts off. You'll be asked a series of questions to determine what route you took, and then you're off to the races. Makes life easier for you, and makes life easier for me (assuming that I fuck up some variable or other along the way in a given release).

-Code Guy

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I'm one of those weird fuckers who likes to start over every time until the game is too long to start over... :)
Well, we don't plan to delete the early segments of the game in any of our future releases, so I think you'll be fine. Take THAT, users with limited bandwidth! XD

(Seriously though, I do a hell of a lot trying to make the file sizes reasonable. Bloat is never a good thing.)

-Code Guy

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Ouch, that sucks (regarding your saves vanishing). Hopefully you have fun reliving all those precious memories in your game collection.

As for the bugs in the Boring Responsible Dude route, that's known. We're gonna fix it in the next full release. I figured that such a radically sub-optimal route didn't deserve its own patch release, especially since work on 0.03 is already underway. Thanks for speaking up though! Any errors found (particularly if they come with a little more info than that :p ) are always appreciated.

-Code Guy

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Doing custom animations are a pain in the ass....but they look ok so far.....up to next section. How have you guys liked the images from the last two image packs?

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: Jimbog

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If I have not misunderstood the comments, in this game the girls will be with others but it will simply not be shown, it will only be hinted at. That is, ntr but without showing it in the game. I agree that they are not going to wait for the movements of the MC and that it is more real, but whatever you paint it is hard and pure ntr. And it is the same whether they are with men or with other women (Aubrey and Sabrina.Aubrey, first love interest, leaves you and goes with Sabrina regardless of what you do. No chances). That I think it's good that your game is like that, but I think the ntr tag should be there. I repeat, if I have understood correctly the comments of this thread. Just say.
Regarding complaints by ntr, don't worry. I get the impression that all those who don't like ntr have already left this forum a long time ago

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes