GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
If I have not misunderstood the comments, in this game the girls will be with others but it will simply not be shown, it will only be hinted at. That is, ntr but without showing it in the game. I agree that they are not going to wait for the movements of the MC and that it is more real, but whatever you paint it is hard and pure ntr. And it is the same whether they are with men or with other women (Aubrey and Sabrina.Aubrey, first love interest, leaves you and goes with Sabrina regardless of what you do. No chances). That I think it's good that your game is like that, but I think the ntr tag should be there. I repeat, if I have understood correctly the comments of this thread. Just say.
Regarding complaints by ntr, don't worry. I get the impression that all those who don't like ntr have already left this forum a long time ago
I certainly appreciate the thoughts. I don't really agree though that the tag should be there at all. At least not as of now. Both Aubrey and Sabrina are not unlocked right now so the MC can't have them anyway. Aubrey can't be stolen away if the MC hasn't had the chance to have her, ya know? And if something does happen between those two, why does that have to leave out the MC down the line? If the MC does something with Aubrey later...or with Sabrina for that matter.....have they really been stolen away? The issue with the tags...and not just that one.....they give people a false sense a lot of the times, either good or bad....and a lot of times they're used when they shouldn't be or not used when they should. Or just used improperly all the way around.

ReturnofPoncho

Last edited:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
As I understand NTR it is all about the intent. If showing a love interest with another person is intended to cause jealousy then it is NTR and should be tagged as such. If there is no intent to cause jealousy (either for the MC in game or the player controlling the character) in the way it is portrayed then I don’t believe that it needs that tag. A couple of women getting together without the MC when the MC has no chance of getting together with them, especially when it isn’t shown, shouldn’t incite jealousy in anyone but the most insecure MC or player. Of course that’s all just my opinion.
That's the way I kinda view it as well. Here's the definition I found earlier....

NTR (Or Netorare) is literally a fetish derived around the main characters primary love interest being stolen from them by someone else through sexual means. Often without them initially knowing until the very end.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: MrFriendly

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
As I understand NTR it is all about the intent. If showing a love interest with another person is intended to cause jealousy then it is NTR and should be tagged as such. If there is no intent to cause jealousy (either for the MC in game or the player controlling the character) in the way it is portrayed then I don’t believe that it needs that tag. A couple of women getting together without the MC when the MC has no chance of getting together with them, especially when it isn’t shown, shouldn’t incite jealousy in anyone but the most insecure MC or player. Of course that’s all just my opinion.
Agree. This is most probably one of the best definition and explanation that I have read.

I think an important part is the : especially when it isn’t shown
Not everyone wants to watch others have sex, especially if another male is involved (I don't mind seeing FF content, but others may not).
Personally, I don't care what anyone does when they are not in a relationship with the MC, but that does not mean that I want to see what is happening between them.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Heh, this conversation went a lot better than I expected... I'm glad for that. Any time the forbidden acronym pops up, I get nervous, just thinking back to the first days of our launch >_<

I definitely agree that, at present, nothing in the game and nothing we have planned falls under that tag's umbrella. That being said, it got me wondering how common some of the lifestyles DIYE's characters live by is in the genre. It's not secret that a good number of characters are swingers or poly... Is that common? Unusual? Unheard of? To be honest, I hardly touch the genre, so I'm honestly curious if we're exploring new ground here.

-Code Guy

• Angry
Reactions: SemyonPutin

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Heh, this conversation went a lot better than I expected... I'm glad for that. Any time the forbidden acronym pops up, I get nervous, just thinking back to the first days of our launch >_<

I definitely agree that, at present, nothing in the game and nothing we have planned falls under that tag's umbrella. That being said, it got me wondering how common some of the lifestyles DIYE's characters live by is in the genre. It's not secret that a good number of characters are swingers or poly... Is that common? Unusual? Unheard of? To be honest, I hardly touch the genre, so I'm honestly curious if we're exploring new ground here.

-Code Guy
I only know of a couple of games that have poly relationships, and the MC is the only male involved.
Swinging can work, if it is totally optional, and there are no negative feelings involved.
I personally am OK with some partner swapping in the right circumstances. If you mean MMF, MFF, or letting your partner have sex with others (either sharing or an open relationship), as long as is all totally optional, there should not be issues.
You may start to run into some problems when a relationship or activity is OK with the MC, but not with the player.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hi all, i have a quick question is the dev a huge fan of the game babysitter?? ahaha i love the multiples ref of it =) really cool game i like it so far i think i will become a patron if the quality stay the same good job

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
hi all, i have a quick question is the dev a huge fan of the game babysitter?? ahaha i love the multiples ref of it =) really cool game i like it so far i think i will become a patron if the quality stay the same good job
LOL. Thanks for that....I'm half of the dev team, and yes I liked the Babysitter game, lol. It's actually what got me into doing a game. Glad you are liking it so far :)

ReturnofPoncho

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, I am fine with poly relationships as long as there is no negativity associated with the swinging/sharing/whatever. I'd also suggest that besides making content of that nature optional that the ability to break up with people, choice to pursue them, or turn down sex with them should be included (if possible). I am fine with a partner swap, threesome, devil's threesome, or even gangbang if well presented in a game.

I'd say make your game and when it comes to the more "fringe" fetishes or kinks that you should make it an opt in choice.
See here I am on the opposite side of this, I am one of those people who do not want to share any of my women with another man. I prefer the harem type of poly relationship. (Its also why I read Haremlit books) and dislike partnerswapping, MMF's and hotwifeing. I prefer my cock to be the only one in my partner.

I personally am okay with characters getting together with other characters so long as I have no interest in the female character or have the option to turn them down but once someone is mine, they are mine.
If they are with me and then want to go whore it up with other dudes... I will wash my hands of them.
Hypocritical? Probably, but peoples feelings on relationships and sex typically do not make sense, even to them, case in point, I've a huge stockings/pantyhose fetish; whenever I see women in them, that woman can go from a 4/10 to a 11/10 in my opinion. No fucking rational idea why but I can't control what makes me hard. lol

I will agree though that so long as MMF/swapping/sharing is optional you should be good.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
There are two things I've seen in other games which I wish more devs implemented.
1) If not a harem game: a guide that allows you to select the one love interest you want to pursue and locks out the rest so you don't screw up.

2) Whether a harem or not: An ability to turn down a love interest and have the game blatantly ask if we are sure we want to refuse that love interest. And then warns us that we are locking further progress with them. That would allow the love interest to only be around when required by the story (similar to Rosencrantz and Guildenstern), technically the devs don't need to say the former love interest is in a relationship just lock them from being in one with the play.

And overall, any fetish outside of vanilla sex should be optional by default. I say that as someone who isn't a foot fetishist and is tired of all the forced foot jobs in games.
Yeah I have seen a couple games that warn you that turning down a character ends the relationship with them and I approve of this method, I don't want to fuck it up if its a ONE WAIFU TO RULE THEM ALL type game, I want to make my partner as happy as possible.

But this is why I prefer harem games to not harem games, variety is the spice of life and I do no want to have to replay a game to get a different waifu, i was never one of those 100% people with normal games where I had to replay for the alternate endings. Just give me the one true route and I'm good, the other routes are just fluff.

100% agree though, everything besides vanilla sex should be optional unless your game is focused on a specific fetish and if it is, just state that in the beginning so people who don't like that can avoid it; case in point Estate Dominate.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Leah_MAIN_CAMERA_output.jpg
Code Guy must be slipping....I thought he had posted an image from the current image pack we have up on our patreon. Well, I guess I'll do it, lol. If you guys want to check them out, there are a few cool images this month, as well as some from the past 2 months since we started the packs. I particularly like this one featuring the new Leah model as a vampire. I know quite a few weren't happy with her so I went back and edited her. When I get a chance I will go back and redo the renders from Day 1 with this new model. Also will be redoing some others from that day with the updated models as well with Mac and Det. Harris. Still want to redo a few of the Aubrey scenes as well, I have not forgotten about that.
We're close to finishing update 3. Working on a big scene now and then 2 more scenes after. So there will be quite a bit of content.
I want to say thank you to the ones who have been sticking by us and giving us the support they have been. It's been helpful and hopefully get others to join our small, but growing, community so far.
Take it easy guys and hopefully talk to you soon...

ReturnofPoncho

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
After another playthrough, I am very much looking forward to the next episode. Please tell me we get a chance to redeem ourselves with the mystery woman from the bar. Two episodes in and I have about 10 interactions I am hoping for.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Always glad to hear people are enjoying the game : ) As for the "Mystery Woman," she was included initially as a joke and reference to one of the writer's favorite games, but I know Poncho (the writer) likes her a hell of a lot... I can't say anything for certain here, but I wouldn't be surprised if she got some more time to shine and maybe warmed up to the protagonist a bit.

-Coding Guy

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
After another playthrough, I am very much looking forward to the next episode. Please tell me we get a chance to redeem ourselves with the mystery woman from the bar. Two episodes in and I have about 10 interactions I am hoping for.
The characters name Is Jessica. If you like her a lot, checkout the game Babysitter by T4bbo. She's one of the main characters there. She's featured a little in the game Babysitters, but only as a bridge from the previous game to the current. I prefer the older game versus the new, but that's me. The newer one isn't bad. I wouldn't mind doing more of a crossover with that character besides being used as an easter egg. She's established in T4bbo's game universe, so I don't want to gank her like that. If I am able to use her more involved down the road, it will be with her established history. One of the reasons I referenced stuff that happened in Babysitter. not only give an ode to T4bbo and Babysitter, but also to let people know she's that Jessica.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Nice to see the thread being active and people still showing interest. We were hit with a little surprised this week....the computer I use to do my edits on decided to throw a fit. I was able to log into windows, but was getting a black screen immediately after. I tried every trick I could, just wasn't doing it. The render machine is fine. Just hit an unexpected standstill. I had to reset the computer so I lost all of my programs. I had the adobe CS 6 suite, in the process of trying to reinstall that folder back onto this machine. If you've ever worked with Adobe, then you know how much of a massive pain in the ass they are. While I was trying to get this one back on line, I decided to get another machine just in case I couldn't get this one back up. I figured just in case I couldn't get this one back, I'll have another one here in a few days to take the place of this one. Since I have this up and running now, I guess the possible idea is to use this for my edits and everyday use and use the other two as rendering machines....problem is, I'm not quite sure how to hook up all computers to read the same external drive that I have all of my items from Daz on. So if anyone has any ideas on how to do that or knows of a good youtube video I can checkout, would be much thanks....I'll figure out how to do it if not, will just take longer, lol. Thanks everyone....

ReturnofPoncho

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
A USB hub or splitter wouldn't work for that? I'm not a tech guy. Just the first thing that comes to mind on that.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
A USB hub or splitter wouldn't work for that? I'm not a tech guy. Just the first thing that comes to mind on that.
I tried that before, but it didn't work. Could also be I had the wrong type of USB chords. I'll do some research on on it. Still will be a few days before I get the new machine. Hopefully I'll figure something out, lol

ReturnofPoncho

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes