RPGM Dianthus - The Mark of Lust [v0.7] [Dedan-1]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 11, 2019
OK. All due respect, developer, then the game has no place on this site. You know what this site is about, yeah?
You can get doki doki literature club from this site. This site does have lewds but there are games on this site you can get
that dont have nsfw

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
OK. All due respect, developer, then the game has no place on this site. You know what this site is about, yeah?
you cared enough to read what the dev said there but not enough to notice that the game has been already updated to NSFW version

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
I wasn't the one who asked for that version to be updated here. Plus as others have stated other SFW games are on here, just because F95zone is primarily NSFW games it doesn't mean all of them are.

On another note, I'm not upset someone had the SFW version updated here. I just need to make sure the NSFW version is always higher than the SFW one.

Allright, might just be me being blind, I've beaten the current version but I can't seem to find the first code, is it somewhere obvious? I found the second one, but am not sure where the first is.
Both codes can be found in chapter two. One is in the dream sequence and the second is in the private community, second one drops from an enemy.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
You don't have to. But he deals about 1350 damage per hit when all the flames are active, losing 100 damage per hit with each flame deactivated. Once all of them are deactivated he will be stunned for 8 or 10 seconds.
Thank you for letting me know I am currently stuck on the final phase and was thinking I had to activate all of them.

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
Thank you for letting me know I am currently stuck on the final phase and was thinking I had to activate all of them.
He won't use any other attack while the flames are activate. You can deactivate them when you see the sprite moving, if they are still it will hurt you instead.

So how are you stuck? Too much HP or damage? Is it bugging out?

Worst comes to worst you could keep running around and stunning him by either him running into the vines once all of them are up or turning off the flames and stunning him that way.

I'll nerf the bosses next update if need be, looking at their damage output and HP it might be too much for early game.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
He won't use any other attack while the flames are activate. You can deactivate them when you see the sprite moving, if they are still it will hurt you instead.

So how are you stuck? Too much HP or damage? Is it bugging out?

Worst comes to worst you could keep running around and stunning him by either him running into the vines once all of them are up or turning off the flames and stunning him that way.

I'll nerf the bosses next update if need be, looking at their damage output and HP it might be too much for early game.
I'm probably not prepping enough but looking at their damage and health would be nice. Here is what i'm going in with and my strategy:

76x handgun
24x shotgun
11x rifle ammo

1st phase - knife only
2nd phase - knife and handgun
3rd phase - handgun
Final phase - all guns no knife

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
I'm probably not prepping enough but looking at their damage and health would be nice. Here is what i'm going in with and my strategy:

76x handgun
24x shotgun
11x rifle ammo

1st phase - knife only
2nd phase - knife and handgun
3rd phase - handgun
Final phase - all guns no knife
I see. Not bad but I would suggest this.
Do you have the better handgun? The M & P Model E? There should be a vendor right before the boss right that sells it, if not then not an issue. (Handgun deals 2 damage, M & P deals 5.)

Rifle should only be used during the first and second phase if you want because of the long reload it has.

Shotgun if used right is the most powerful gun at the moment. It does 3 damage at max range, 9 damage at close range and 30 point blank. This is how I defeat him in testing.

Use the handgun to quickly beat him into his final phase.

When in the final phase, you could try to get in some pot shots or just wait until he starts to charge.
Let him run into some vines and when he's stunned get up point blank and pump your shotgun into him. Once the flames appear, turn them all off and use the knife or shotgun if you have any ammo. It might take three stuns if you choose not to take some pot shots at him.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
I see. Not bad but I would suggest this.
Do you have the better handgun? The M & P Model E? There should be a vendor right before the boss right that sells it, if not then not an issue. (Handgun deals 2 damage, M & P deals 5.)

Rifle should only be used during the first and second phase if you want because of the long reload it has.

Shotgun if used right is the most powerful gun at the moment. It does 3 damage at max range, 9 damage at close range and 30 point blank. This is how I defeat him in testing.

Use the handgun to quickly beat him into his final phase.

When in the final phase, you could try to get in some pot shots or just wait until he starts to charge.
Let him run into some vines and when he's stunned get up point blank and pump your shotgun into him. Once the flames appear, turn them all off and use the knife or shotgun if you have any ammo. It might take three stuns if you choose not to take some pot shots at him.
I bought the M&P model E before the fight and have been using it. Is there an indicator of when he is going to charge like the knight like when it charges backwards? I've only seen it chase me.

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020
So wth am I suppose to do on the trail of lust area? Because I'm pretty sure this is a bug but when I move one of the crates on one of the platforms it freezes my character and I can't move or do anything.

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
So wth am I suppose to do on the trail of lust area? Because I'm pretty sure this is a bug but when I move one of the crates on one of the platforms it freezes my character and I can't move or do anything.
You're not suppose to move the crates on the platforms. You shouldn't even be able to but I can fix that when I'm at my work PC next.

There are some dark spots on the floor where they can be moved so you can jump across them when the room is filled with water. The room itself is dark so they might be tough to see, I can make those spots easier in the next update.

Reactions: Projekt_FIJI

####01

Nov 18, 2019
Hey, um dev...

I'm not usually the kind of guy to get so worked up about this sort of thing, and would like to apologize in advance, but...

MARK IS UTTER BULLSHIT!!!

Even with 1100 health, if I get caught on something for even half a second, the asshole kills me.
I have lost count of how many times i've gotten to the last phase only to get booted back to the start of the fight because I stop for a instant, and the fact that I keep getting knocked pack INTO HIM is NOT HELPING!!!

Again, I'm really sorry to blow up at you about this, but I've been at this for hours and have gotten nowhere because of this.
Mark was bad enough last time, but now he's only gotten worse.

EDIT: Nevermind. Mark is dead, and I have FINALLY killed him. Again, I'm really sorry to have blown up about this dev, but PLEASE, never change up Mark's boss fight again. I'd like to avoid having to fight this bastard a third time.

On another note, other than that I'm very much enjoying this update, even found that shotgun I missed last time, so that's plus.

Also, did I miss the swamp girl or has the game not gotten there yet?

Last edited:

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
Hey, um dev...

I'm not usually the kind of guy to get so worked up about this sort of thing, and would like to apologize in advance, but...

MARK IS UTTER BULLSHIT!!!

Even with 1100 health, if I get caught on something for even half a second, the asshole kills me.
I have lost count of how many times i've gotten to the last phase only to get booted back to the start of the fight because I stop for a instant, and the fact that I keep getting knocked pack INTO HIM is NOT HELPING!!!

Again, I'm really sorry to blow up at you about this, but I've been at this for hours and have gotten nowhere because of this.
Mark was bad enough last time, but now he's only gotten worse.

EDIT: Nevermind. Mark is dead, and I have FINALLY killed him. Again, I'm really sorry to have blown up about this dev, but PLEASE, never change up Mark's boss fight again. I'd like to avoid having to fight this bastard a third time.

On another note, other than that I'm very much enjoying this update, even found that shotgun I missed last time, so that's plus.

Also, did I miss the swamp girl or has the game not gotten there yet?
Mark needed to be changed along with the knight boss because they were too easy, with that said...

Mark was only tested by me and I knew the strategy to kill him easily so I'm not surprised he's been a sort of road block for people. In the bug fix update he will lose the annoying ranged attack that's suppose to pull you to him but does whatever it wants from what I seen in recent tests, small reduction in damage and probably cut his health by 30% or 40%.

Glad to hear your enjoying it.

Yes, once you get to the point where you have to fight Mark you missed her and there's no going back for her. If you have a previous save you can go back some suspicious vines in the top right corner near one of the houses. (Not marks house )
After Marks dead the path that leads to the private community get blocked by cones. The cones will be moved in the next update along with the gallery room. The gallery room already exists but the door leading to it is out of bounds... Forgot to put it in the right place I noticed, oops.

####01

Nov 18, 2019
Well… Crap.

Ah well,I guess this is sorta my fault for not saving in multiple slots, but I can definitely handle the knight again.

As for Mark: yes, please, If I ever absolutely HAVE to fight him for a third time I’d very much like to avoid being flung around the place. Both me and my ammo supply for the shotgun thank you.

Also: so that’s what that random door was, well glad to have that answered.

Last edited:

krish345

Apr 14, 2021
fuck this game man, mark is way to difficult to beat . he just one shots u after that glowing things appear.

Edit:i repeatly slashed him continously with utmost speed ,when he was down.i got rid of him at last

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
Where exactly are you getting stuck in the mines?

If you want a quick guide... After you open the gate and enter the second area, go right. In the third area go right then up to see a switch on the ground, it won't stay down on it's own so push the box nearby on top of it then head up into now opened room. Look for a note on a bookshelf. Once you found it Don will comment then you can go back. Once you've gotten back into the room with the box switch go right into the next area. You should see an area with a set of rails and a waterfall, look up north and you'll find a gate with two pillars next to it. Examine the right pillar to open the gate and head through. In this final room talk to the journal on the table and you're done.
I'm sorry, i can't figure out what to do next after reading the journal. If i go to the rail, it says i need to "keep searching".

Edit: nevermind, i missed a journal in the first unlockable door, disregard this!

Last edited:

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
1674999988788.png

Ignore the hp I'm a cheater cheater pumpkin eater. Anyway, I got here in the trial of lust, was able to jump to the platform, but now I can't jump back. Also, I don't know if it's a bug, something to do with my cheating (shouldn't be??) or like, a framerate issue, but if any time I touch an enemy and walk in such a way that my sprite and their sprite continuously connect (walking into an enemy, being charged by an enemy, etc.) I take INSANE damage. I'm talking, whatever the normal damage for the enemy every single tick. Every frame. The game goes BRRRRRRRRRR and I die in a matter of seconds. That is with my hp.

The fight with Mark kicked my ass because of the aforementioned issue, until I remembered that I wasn't sprinting and turned off auto-run because it is insanely fast. That said, maybe tweak the flame sprite so instead of a teeny tiny animation it's a bigger visual change. Oh, and maybe some indicator that the flame is about to go still. Can't tell you how many times I ran to a flame, had to stop for one second to make sure it was moving, saw it was, pressed the button to activate it, and got pushed back into Mark only to instantly die (see above bug) because the flame went still the exact moment I tried to activate it.

Game has a lot of potential and I'm digging the story, and yea I get those RE vibes. I also feel some Evil Within vibes. It's really cool and pretty fun, even if I'm just in it for the sex with the monster girls, hence the horrible cheating. If anything, more puzzles, less shooting. Honestly I don't find the combat fun or engaging really.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes