• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes
Jan 8, 2024
Please Devs/GFX Creator - let it GROOOL
If you advertise it, if you have a lesbian interaction, if you have any interaction ...
Whats wrong in this depiction:
1707413134310.png
:cry: When I see this pricture my eyes get wet just to patronise this desert dry snatch :cry:

Sadly only very view gfx show a groooling pussy, a juicy, a wet, a drenched, a moist, a damp, a soaked, clamp or underwear ...
Please vote for more humidity! (a hint of it, just enough to get the reader aroused)

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Please Devs/GFX Creator - let it GROOOL
If you advertise it, if you have a lesbian interaction, if you have any interaction ...
Whats wrong in this depiction:
View attachment 3337434
:cry: When I see this pricture my eyes get wet just to patronise this desert dry snatch :cry:

Sadly only very view gfx show a groooling pussy, a juicy, a wet, a drenched, a moist, a damp, a soaked, clamp or underwear ...
Please vote for more humidity!
You have my vote, unfortunately, I think I'll drop this game, it's never a good sign when progress stops and updates are just "remasters/reworks/whatever".
And it's not like a lot of efforts were put in the game in the first place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: starbright2

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You have my vote, unfortunately, I think I'll drop this game, it's never a good sign when progress stops and updates are just "remasters/reworks/whatever".
And it's not like a lot of efforts were put in the game in the first place.
It's an even worse sign when updates get fewer and far between because the game is getting more and more complicated. Which is where this was headed.

Yes, the year or so it took for this rework to come out was unfortunate, but it was the only way this game could continue.

Now that I've played the rework, I quite like it. Especially the new scene with Tara where you decide if you want Viv to be dom or sub. Makes the other choices that much smoother, which is the entire point of the rework.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Good to see this one back. I'll be one of those who think Viv looked beautiful in the original version: She looked a tad unappealing at first (which I think was the point), but then when she cuts her hair and starts dressing up and taking care of her appearance, she looks amazing! I dunno if the new Viv will have the same glowup in this version. To be brutally honest, the first bit of the story where we can see her facial expressions is a bit...odd. Her face looks odd, though it gets better as you continue the story.
While the other bits of dialogue will be missed, it's a good thing the choice-making will be smoother and cause less branching issues in the future.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Basically the mc has been avoiding anything sexual for the most part until the start of the game. Buying the sex toy is supposed to symbolize that change.

The toy isn't really a big deal because she uses once or twice I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Basically the mc has been avoiding anything sexual for the most part until the start of the game. Buying the sex toy is supposed to symbolize that change.

The toy isn't really a big deal because she uses once or twice I believe.
I understood she's no virgin? At least she had a couple boyfriends, not sure if she went all the way with them.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I understood she's no virgin? At least she had a couple boyfriends, not sure if she went all the way with them.
I dont remember any talk of her ever having a boyfriend. If it came up I must have blocked to comment out.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Haven't played the rework yet. Not a fan of this addition. Atleast it seems she realized that she isn't into guys so everything should be good.
She always had previous boyfriends in both additions though I did rework how she talked about it in the rework. But yes the intention was always that she didn't have a serious interest in men. Evaline is bisexual, Des is Viviansexual, and the mom is a Lesbian.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Okay, let's get to the point then.

1. Did I understand correctly that the remake will not have as many different paths as in the previous version?
2. I don’t know what the rules are here, but wouldn’t it be better to update the reviews, since they don’t apply to the remake?
3. Tara is hot in the new scene, will there be more scenes with her?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Okay, let's get to the point then.

1. Did I understand correctly that the remake will not have as many different paths as in the previous version?
2. I don’t know what the rules are here, but wouldn’t it be better to update the reviews, since they don’t apply to the remake?
3. Tara is hot in the new scene, will there be more scenes with her?
From what I gather, the remake should be more streamlined.
In the old version there was a (non sexual) scene with her in the beauty salon. I don't know about the future, but there's a short and quite hot prequel starring Tara. ;)Maybe she'll remain just a plot device that kick starts Viv's transformation. :unsure: Would be interesting though if we got more "behind the scenes" with her. That reveal her influencing the events in New Amsterdam like the Greek gods in the old myths did. :) She doesn't need to spill the beans, just feed us tidbits.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yes, I saw it, that’s why I say I want more Tara. Not only in the plot, but also in the sex scenes.
I more interested in her as a character. I have a theory that in a nut shell goes this: like New Amsterdam is her playground or a little piece of "paradise", heaven on earth, she carved out for herself. With the help of other supernatural creatures working with or under her. And she could have human minions too, given boons for their services or just working in companies under their control or influence. Like Viv's father. We don't know how long she is active on Earth. Could be years, could be decades even centuries. What attracted her to New Amsterdam could have been more lax laws, maybe more free spirited society than in the old world. Maybe she had her hand in creating those laws. Maybe even a new beginning in the new world she could shape to her liking if she indeed was present on Earth for centuries.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes