VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 821161

Overview:
Dog Days of Summer is about a young girl named Vivian entering into the last summer before she graduates college. She soon meets a mysterious woman named Tara who sets her on a more erotic course. Where she takes it and how her summer plays out will depend mostly on the player.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-05
Release Date: 2024-02-05
Developer: BlackWeb Games - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Rework 0.2.1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Before the Rework (v0.5.4.1 Beta)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 545889 View attachment 513002 View attachment 513003 View attachment 513004 View attachment 545890 View attachment 513006
I Truly LOVE this Game. love the Characters.
The Only thing I find disappointing is, for a Succubus; Tara doesn't play a larger role in Vivian's life.
She (Vivian) Is trying to break out and run her own life make some naughty choices,
but she Is still far too much of a prude to 'let herself go'.
- I think that it would be Cool for Vivian to Domme Desi.
(with the re-work will we get to find out what the issue is between Desi & Evaline?)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
What the fuck happened to Vivian's face?! She was cute as Hell but now it seemed she has a... resting bitch face? I don't know how to call it, but its look significantly worst. While the other faces seemed to be similar and still fine, Vivian got some terrible changes to it.

Overall this is a let down, it keep saying missing imgs, and the length was much shorter than described in the changes note, it was said to make it to Rebecca's party, but it ended before the sleepover even happened, which I feel is well before the party.
No. Dev said rework is complete to Desi sleepover. still working towards Rebeca's party.
" I wanted to have everything up to the Rebecca party for you guys but I wasn’t able to finish the renders and I had set a Hard deadline for today. So, this is everything up to the sleepover with Des. "

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I Truly LOVE this Game. love the Characters.
The Only thing I find disappointing is, for a Succubus; Tara doesn't play a larger role in Vivian's life.
She (Vivian) Is trying to break out and run her own life make some naughty choices,
but she Is still far too much of a prude to 'let herself go'.
- I think that it would be Cool for Vivian to Domme Desi.
(with the re-work will we get to find out what the issue is between Desi & Evaline?)
It's been pretty clear that you DON'T want Tara taking more than a passing interest in your life or things will go downhill for you.

Viv can dom her best friend in fact that's the path I took. My only complaint is that I wish she was shown as being more caring/loving towards her. Being a dom doesn't mean you can't also be romantic or show love and vulnerability towards the sub.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It's been pretty clear that you DON'T want Tara taking more than a passing interest in your life or things will go downhill for you.

Viv can dom her best friend in fact that's the path I took. My only complaint is that I wish she was shown as being more caring/loving towards her. Being a dom doesn't mean you can't also be romantic or show love and vulnerability towards the sub.
IDK. I respectfully disagree. Vivian is too use to 'playing it safe'. She needs to shake things up a bit.
(the Only person who could Stop Tara in the DEV) So let Tara have some FUN!

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I have a question about the previous version, how can I make Eva start living with Vivian? I know about this possibility, but haven't figured out how to get it.

Reactions: dav121

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I have a question about the previous version, how can I make Eva start living with Vivian? I know about this possibility, but haven't figured out how to get it.
Let Eva have your paper and when Harper tries to blackmail Viv over it tell her to fuck off. When Eva talks about her living situation that's when you can invite her.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
IDK. I respectfully disagree. Vivian is too use to 'playing it safe'. She needs to shake things up a bit.
(the Only person who could Stop Tara in the DEV) So let Tara have some FUN!
Tara wouldn't shake up Viv's life to be fun she would cause it to be ruined. Viv is the mc and Tara has already pushed her out if her comfort zone which is what got the game rolling.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Tara wouldn't shake up Viv's life to be fun she would cause it to be ruined. Viv is the mc and Tara has already pushed her out if her comfort zone which is what got the game rolling.
Personally my assumption is Tara might be related to Vivian, see considering how her father is described I think he is either Tara offspring or her descendant, some sort of Cambion, if we assume Tara is something akin to a Succubus Queen. So she might actually have fairly 'benign' goals when it come to Vivian, mostly to stimulate her descendant into becoming debauched.

No. Dev said rework is complete to Desi sleepover. still working towards Rebeca's party.
" I wanted to have everything up to the Rebecca party for you guys but I wasn’t able to finish the renders and I had set a Hard deadline for today. So, this is everything up to the sleepover with Des. "
I see, yea so I had misread, still it wasn't the biggest issue I had anyway so largely I guess I am still dissapointed with this new version.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I don't have that choice with Harper. View attachment 3332030
Bluff your way out should be what you want. Looks like you're on the sub path.
Personally my assumption is Tara might be related to Vivian, see considering how her father is described I think he is either Tara offspring or her descendant, some sort of Cambion, if we assume Tara is something akin to a Succubus Queen. So she might actually have fairly 'benign' goals when it come to Vivian, mostly to stimulate her descendant into becoming debauched.

I see, yea so I had misread, still it wasn't the biggest issue I had anyway so largely I guess I am still dissapointed with this new version.
No Viv's dad was basically the protagonist of an adult game. He had massive charisma that made women want to drop their panties for him and all the other clichés to go along with it.

Tara is an otherworldly being who likes to manipulate humans for her own amusement. That's why she gave Viv that kiss to jumpstart this game's adventures. She even says herself that Viv doesn't want her to get too interested in her. So while she makes Viv boring life more interesting for her own amusement anything more than that will not end well for Viv.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Bluff gives me the same result as agreeing. How do I choose the dom path?
Eva should tell you that she got kicked out and that leads to the conversation for her to stay with you.

I dont know if it's changed in the remake but towards the beginning of the game pick the option that says you want to take charge like Tara.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Eva should tell you that she got kicked out and that leads to the conversation for her to stay with you.

I dont know if it's changed in the remake but towards the beginning of the game pick the option that says you want to take charge like Tara.
Eva doesn't tell that.

Does this mean I have to start the game from the beginning and look for answers that are not marked in any way? Damn, why make everything so complicated.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Eva doesn't tell that.

Does this mean I have to start the game from the beginning and look for answers that are not marked in any way? Damn, why make everything so complicated.
That it was so complicated was the main reason for the rework.

I was planning on waiting until the rework was complete until I did another walkthrough, but if you're playing the old version, I have a step-by-step guide I can send you, I just have a few errands to run, so I might be a few hours.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Eva doesn't tell that.

I thinks that's one of the reasons for the rework.

But you have a couple of options to get there. First increase your lying ability. So lie whenever you can. that is how you pass the bluff check. The second is after you finish the first scene with they toy say you want to be more like tara. Then you can tell harper to fuck off when she tries to blackmail you.

afterwards you will talk with evaline. ask her if she is okay with living like that then the next choice will allow you to offer her to stay at your place.

Reactions: lilDee

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I thinks that's one of the reasons for the rework.

But you have a couple of options to get there. First increase your lying ability. So lie whenever you can. that is how you pass the bluff check. The second is after you finish the first scene with they toy say you want to be more like tara. Then you can tell harper to fuck off when she tries to blackmail you.

afterwards you will talk with evaline. ask her if she is okay with living like that then the next choice will allow you to offer her to stay at your place.
Thanks. Looks like I'll have to start the game from the beginning, but at least it's clearer.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes