VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

ApolloApe

Jul 24, 2019
Hi! Looking forward to trying out the game. Can't get the Mac version to run though. At first an error saying the application cannot be opened, so I opened the package and ran "chmod +x" on "nwjs". After that it would open, but nothing happens. Icon is in the dock but no app environment or anything. Just wanted to make you aware. :)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Unlike alot of people the filter doesn't really bother me. I quite like the renders, nice job.
I'm playing 0.2a and noticed that when I selected to help the chick in the library instead of just giving her the paper I ended up mailing it to her anyway later at home. I assume this was a bug?
Nice start to the game, can't wait to see it progress.

Reactions: Namco15

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, I've run into an issue with my saves so it looks like I'll just have to wait for the next update then. And I need to remember not to press ESC keep thinking it's a RenPy game and end up closing the game :LOL:

Reactions: Namco15

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Just a little teaser for the next update. Want to guess what scene I just finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dear, I downloaded the file 'DDS0.2a(Mac) .7z' with M
Just a little teaser for the next update. Want to guess what scene I just finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dear,
I downloaded the MacOS file 'DDS0.2a(Mac) .7z' from MEGA and expanded it but upon opening, the only thing I get is: 'The application "Game.app" can't be opened'. I tried another de-archiver but got the same result. downloaded the file again but idem dito. A pity indeed.

Reactions: LoveOfClams

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Unlike alot of people the filter doesn't really bother me. I quite like the renders, nice job.
I'm playing 0.2a and noticed that when I selected to help the chick in the library instead of just giving her the paper I ended up mailing it to her anyway later at home. I assume this was a bug?
Nice start to the game, can't wait to see it progress.
When you say help do you mean to help her cheat or help her write the paper? If you agreed to give her your paper then that night she will text and remind you to send it to her. If you agreed to help her write the paper then you shouldn't see her again until the next day.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
What decisions / paths must be taken in 0.2 in order to guarantee the evening with Des?
Either blow Evaline off or help her cheat. Not have a sleepover and either don't go to the party or be going with your mom.
However the scene currently doesn't activate in 0.3. Will be releasing a fix on Monday along with several other fixes and additions.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If it was just grammar... but I can't even quote your post, because you messed that up as well. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
"BlackWeb Games profile is under review.
PLEASE, BE AWARE: due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, the approval will take longer than usual. After this page is approved, you will be able to subscribe as usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

:rolleyes:
Note that my facepalm reaction to your post was in response to the notice, NOT your post.
What a bunch of dickweeds.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
In reference to:

In terms of fetishes for this game I will list off several that plan on being introduced even if not implemented yet.
Incest, MILF Harem, Corruption, Blackmail, Romance, Dating, Cheating, NTR(sort of), FemDom, Interracial.
Don't forget " Exhibitionism" ! :love: (Please)

Oh, BTW, I like the art-style, I think the "filter" gives it a more "drawn-like" look, than a 3DCG look. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWebGames

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
When you say help do you mean to help her cheat or help her write the paper? If you agreed to give her your paper then that night she will text and remind you to send it to her. If you agreed to help her write the paper then you shouldn't see her again until the next day.
I offered to help her write the paper. For some reason I ended up mailing it to her anyway.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I wish lesbian tags were more specific. Like "Entirely Lesbian" or "Partial Lesbian". Because entirely lesbian is the only acceptable kind of female protagonist game. I'm not looking to play a game where the goal is to have sex with men.

I assume this game is entirely lesbian. Can someone confirm that?

Oh, I just saw under the description spoiler tag that it is "mostly lesbian". So then it is a game where you have sex with men? That's a shame.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wish lesbian tags were more specific. Like "Entirely Lesbian" or "Partial Lesbian". Because entirely lesbian is the only acceptable kind of female protagonist game. I'm not looking to play a game where the goal is to have sex with men.

I assume this game is entirely lesbian. Can someone confirm that?

Oh, I just saw under the description spoiler tag that it is "mostly lesbian". So then it is a game where you have sex with men? That's a shame.
Men are optional, already asked about that.

You can keep her fully lesbian.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes