grohotor

May 15, 2020
you know what, this is actually really fucking good and quite unique on this site. mc is not a little boy that wants to fuck his mother. he's a really competent and confident man that had a mental breakdown after a big failure and depending on your actions starts doing really crazy shit. all the girls are hot and unique looking, especially Cassie and her friends. the trainer's face has a bit too many sharp angles but i guess thats not that unusual considering her low body fat. the writing is also really engaging, played it all in one go and didn't feel like skipping anything.

i avoided this game for a long time because of the futa/trans tag. Much like NTR there should be a separate tag for avoidable or non avoidable content because its such a turn off for many people. i'm glad i decided to check it out. The dev seamed really self aware when it comes to the content judging by the interaction Lita and Lola have and your response. in lesser games you either would not have been given an option that would have been politically incorrect or you would get a full on nazi death squad answer that is just stupid. i didn't expect that from someone that puts that type of content in his game.

As far as protagonist on a dark path go this is pretty much the best there is.

Last edited:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I also like to remind people that the story is told in the context of a man to his therapist, and that there may be some details the teller of the story is omitting or changing in relaying the events of the past. (Not implying there is a daughter..........never!) But I'm glad you\'re enjoying it so far! Appreciate you playing and appreciate hearing your feedback. Cheers mate!

So that mechanic was eventually scrapped because the conversations with the therapists started to feel redundant. This is only the second time in history of the current release the question came up, and it's the first time I realized that the disabled "tutorial" was still accessible from the game menu.

Well, in any case, that tutorial was completely reworked for the next version of the game and no longer mentions the purple outline or the therapist menu. So going forward there should be no confusion. But for now, I apologize for the confusion it has caused.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
I hadn't thought of this because I normally don't have to in these games, but you're correct and this really add a new level that most have. It really works better though if you give the Therapist more to say. Imagine the you're in thrapy telling all of this to your therapist and write down what you think they would say. You could even write down what they might think too-that would be interesting to come across in the game!!

Reactions: RomanHume

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I hadn't thought of this because I normally don't have to in these games, but you're correct and this really add a new level that most have. It really works better though if you give the Therapist more to say. Imagine the you're in thrapy telling all of this to your therapist and write down what you think they would say. You could even write down what they might think too-that would be interesting to come across in the game!!
adding a little dialogue with the therapist after each tale would make it better

the good path is kinda eh for me cause why does he even need therapy when he's acting like this
it looks to me he still gets to fuck around with a lot including Cassie even on the good path, its just slower

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wait it's not a full update release? Just some additions and stuff? Not complaining just trying to save bandwidth lol
My understanding from what I read and the name file is that it is possibly only the new content so that it can be tested for bugs.

Reactions: RomanHume

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What is the purpose of leaking a test version? It isn't complete and probably has bugs. Not to mention, according to the change log, that you need to cheat in order to access the new content. I assume saves made with this version won't work either.

WShatn

May 21, 2020
What is the purpose of leaking a test version? It isn't complete and probably has bugs. Not to mention, according to the change log, that you need to cheat in order to access the new content. I assume saves made with this version won't work either.
Are you asking to the leaker or to the dev?

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wait it's not a full update release? Just some additions and stuff? Not complaining just trying to save bandwidth lol
Playtest-v2.X.X
It does not contain the full game! This is a test build of v2.x.x!
The only content it contains is a redesigned interface, tutorial, and the latest chapters currently in playtesting

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist [Playtest-v2.X.X] [Ianvs] - Original Size: 564 MB

Download Win,Linux (90MB): - - -
Download Mac (75MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes