Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Wait, so theres nothing new since february and now its just some UI redesign? Wtf?
The whole code base was rewritten to enable for better future releases which caused the delay.
The redesigned UI test with the new code base was released for a play test in August.
This is the first chapter test since, Roman has been running streaming sessions for this chapter the last few weeks so you could see how it was going and ask questions. So the current state is well documented.

And this isnt a release, its a code test. so should be treated as such.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
even the 1-1-5 or its old version that i missed
1.1.5 is the last official release, i think it has about 10 chapters in total. So if your new thats what you want to play.
The test version is the UI and code overhaul and part of a new chapter to test that scenes will work with it properly.

If all appears good i dont know if the plan is to import all the old chapters to the new code or complete the new chapter or both.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
no i am already play this game but not this version its possiable that you share save for new version please ?
I doubt saves would work. this is a playtest so 2 scenes, an introduction scene with the doctor and after you enable it in cheats some cassie content.
It really is a playtest of the new code with a chapter attached to confirm its all working. it was released to patreon supporters for feedback. it is in no way any sort of official release.

Last edited:

laseracid

Jul 4, 2017
Its funny to see all the complaints' lack of real update or this was not a real update... hey I think the think the Dev is doing a great job he's not doing what SOME devs are doing lying about game progress for almost 2 years and still nothing so why don't you lay off him and try the DEMO or not as its a DEMO if you have something to say about then say something don't crap on it

Nrg

Jan 31, 2019
Why is everyone bitching?

I check this thread sometimes (never comment) to see if there is any info about the development of the game, since the dev of this game communicates with people on this pirate site quite often which is cool to me, and pretty commendable. At some point i was also thinking what the hold up was, and correct me if i am wrong but somewhere in this thread he said that he liked doing the art more than the coding side, so he made a program that does the code for him so he never had to bother with it again and can entirely focus on making art and making a good story. And this as far as i know took a while to set up and create.

And if you all cared so much about this game, why not take 2-3 minutes to check the comment section and see whats the hold up, and check if you can find any info? Instead you take 2 minutes to write a comment to bitch and moan, while you don't even know whats going on and why there is a hold up lol..

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I see no issue in a developer taking time to rebuild their game to better suit a certain set of standards, if this developer wants to focus on art assets over code? By all means that's what we the player are interacting with, why not take the time to make robust programming to effectively carry the burden you don't want bogging you down?

The patrons have voted with their wallets, they saw this coming and if they really had such an issue they'd leave, for real bad patreons don't stay up for long outside of very few outliers who managed to find enough simps to milk. As pirates there is no room for complaints when a developer is actually doing what they said they would, and I look forward to seeing what these developments will show for progress down the line.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes