allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I personally feel the new game should have its own thread.
because every time there is an update
People will just assume it's for this and keep asking questions.
Or complain that this is dead.

That's just my opinion on the situation of course.
I swear I've been you seeing you more and more ever since Neon's thread. :D

Also, does anyone know what would be the same and what would be different? Is the plot still the same? I'm guessing the same kind of writing that created that huge amount of tension between the characters can't be replicated but I just want to have a good idea of whether to expect a slightly altered continuation or just something different altogether which would probably mean it'd be best to start a new game thread eventually.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

Also, does anyone know what would be the same and what would be different? Is the plot still the same? I'm guessing the same kind of writing that created that huge amount of tension between the characters can't be replicated but I just want to have a good idea of whether to expect a slightly altered continuation or just something different altogether which would probably mean it'd be best to start a new game thread eventually.
I haven't been following this thread closely
But the new game sounds like it's going to be completely different

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018

Game is getting a new name so a new thread will come eventually (First real release I would presume). Characters have been updated to a newer Daz gen so there will be some changes in some of their looks, both main story and story arcs for each LI has been said to be either changed a little or totally different. I think it will in total be something different with this games DNA added here and there (Like the characters, some story beats etc).

meepish

Jan 9, 2023

same characters, a few new looks, and a different story. but roman hume, is still the writer.
i give him a loosey goosey version of my story and he takes it and makes it magical!
he just has a way with words and dialogue and descriptions that i wouldnt even try to do myself.

so i do art/make up story and then hand it off to roman who writes all the final story and programs the game.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
same characters, a few new looks, and a different story. but roman hume, is still the writer.
i give him a loosey goosey version of my story and he takes it and makes it magical!
he just has a way with words and dialogue and descriptions that i wouldnt even try to do myself.

so i do art/make up story and then hand it off to roman who writes all the final story and programs the game.
That's good enough for me. I'm on board.

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Is there NTR in the first (1.15) game? I made the wife mad ... had the whole "orgasm" with Amanda scene and then nothing. Is that it?

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021

Good to hear for fans of the original game! Roman's writing and natural dialogue were the best thing about the original (with the natural facial expressions a close second) and was probably the best writing I'd seen in an adult VN. It's pretty rare to find that kind of quality and I was hesitant in that we might miss out on it... I know I'm making that all sound like pretty big shoes to fill. Though of course, that's the sort of thing you'd expect to hear from posters on the OG forum. I'm glad you're both making this a team effort. :)

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Is there NTR in the first (1.15) game? I made the wife mad ... had the whole "orgasm" with Amanda scene and then nothing. Is that it?
Yeah, I think so. It never really got far enough along for the potential NTR to happen.
As far as I know, NTR only happens on the 2nd version, where wifey can be seen naked on a bed with a random schmuck standing beside her.

Good thing the romantic path rewards us with saggy grandma tits. Marvelous.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait, was it released yet? No game requests?
I think it was only an alpha build, and it was only available either to patrons or maybe even to a specific tier that gets that. I haven't actually checked to see. I'm also not sure if the alpha build was out yet or it was just announced that it would be coming.

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
Wait, was it released yet? No game requests?
there is a single tiny release out right now that is the intro to the new game but it does include a full hardcore scene.
im releasing scenes as they are done so instead of big chapters a few times a year im tryin ta put out handfuls of finished work each month.
then if peoples wanna wait a few months before checking for updates they can and people who are thirsty for it right away can get theirs.
though i did miss puttin a release out this month because i was learnin animation in daz. so next weeks release should have two really good sex animations added.
romie and i decided to build as we go. so hes gonna build additional features with each release so that we dont delay the game for things like cheat menus and whatnots.
i'm also not doing anything fancy on . all links are just $1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hoping when sumbody pirates it they start a new thread for it

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
anyone know how you get a new thread set up for a game?

now that the new game is out, it just doesn't feel right posting teasers and stuff in this thread anymore.

kinda feels like it needs its own.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: baklol

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes