wavejumper

Jun 10, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks something's wrong with the music? I'm running latest version on a Mac...there seems to be a main song playing, but then other noise, sound effects, piano and layers in the background on -all- of the songs... it's as if someone with no musical talent made a "remix" of them. Either that or somehow the software is playing two disparate songs at once, one at extremely low volume compared to the other. Lowering the music volume lowers both tracks, but at no volume level are they enjoyable. Just thought I should report this to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks something's wrong with the music? I'm running latest version on a Mac...there seems to be a main song playing, but then other noise, sound effects, piano and layers in the background on -all- of the songs... it's as if someone with no musical talent made a "remix" of them. Either that or somehow the software is playing two disparate songs at once, one at extremely low volume compared to the other. Lowering the music volume lowers both tracks, but at no volume level are they enjoyable. Just thought I should report this to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
I am unable to replicate this issue, I do not have a mac to test so if anyone else does could they advise? I assume its the un-modded version you are playing?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hello all,
A fair amount of writing and scene work done this week. As per the high-level progress tracker shot below Almost all the parts to the first half of this update are now complete. There are a few outstanding "tail-end" scenes I need to do for the first safehouse section which should be completed over the weekend.

I have 2 animations to render this week, but I am hoping to have these completed by Tuesday which should enable me to push on with the next scenes.
Last week I also spent some time working on the development towards a steam release. I plan for this to happen sometime after the release of 0.3.8. Part of this preparation is removing any music where I do not hold the license to use. As such some elements of the musical score have been replaced.
Additionally I have created a cinematic trailer that will be shown on the landing page for the game, Which you can see above.
Till next time, stay safe.
Cenc

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
cenc wrote this on
Nov 20, 2021 09:32 AM
Public post

Dreams of... The End?

Is that a clickbait title?
Another busy week spent tapping on the computer. High level progress chart is below:

As you can see, I'm closing in on the final touches to the game. The last three scenes are interconnected, so whilst I am fleshing out the writing for one scene it also adds weight to the others.

There is one final scene that I need to design and add into the game which is not listed. Mainly due to the fact it may end up being cut. I have one last bonus image to add into the script and two clickable items.

Finally there will be the end screen and relationship screens to update with pertinent information.
So why the title? This update represents the 'end' of the first arc of the Dreams of Reality story. The complete arc will be going up onto steam some time next year, as a consequence of that I have been working towards a steam version of the game - this will include achievements as well as the removal of any bonus scene locks.

This is quite a large undertaking, as many script elements of the game will need to be re-written. Couple with that my plan to update some of the earlier images, it makes for a busy new year!
Many of you will be wondering about a release ETA for 0.3.8, I have been aiming for a pre-Christmas launch, however though I am working on the final scenes, this is where it gets complicated as all those paths and threads come together.
Moving onto the plans for the coming week. I'm hoping to have a good chunk of the final scenes as well as the unlisted scene written. Renders, renders and more renders. Next week's member only post will be a behind the scenes look at my work process from designing the framework, scripting, creating the scenes and coding.
Stay safe all,
Cenc

Reactions: filochard

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
When do we even get a moderate HINT at JUSTICE here?
Sebastian is walking around like he owns the world, without a care at all?
I want the option to flay this bastard while he stands, and show him his heart as I eat it in front of him...but that's just me.;

Last edited:

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I want the option to flay this bastard while he stands, and show him his heart as I eat it in front of him...but that's just me.;
Haha, This next update will have some catharsis - however, perhaps things are not as they seem? ... :devilish:

pre-xmas? better hurry then.
Working extremely hard, I should have some news this Friday on a firm ETA.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Things are looking downhill pretty hazardously fast, though ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are so many open wounds and unfinished evenues of hurt right now with every girl we meet, it is getting suffocating just trying to rationalize choices for the future.

The karma is what MC and his babe get: getting outta corporate to be some boss pet,
her by design, we now know all girls under that gallery owner know his ways and live with them,
him by choice .. which to me is mindboggling.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Death is too good for that bastard. I would prefer to cut off his cock and balls and force him to eat them. Then send him to prison where he is raped every day for the rest of his life. Yeah, I really don't like that guy.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes