Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
It's not bad but when he finds Louise I knew he was going to be "surprised". It's just too obvious. I guess it could be worst if she was horny. What's next, Cindy calls him? God. Seems my love/hate relation for this tittle gona go till the end. At once it was only hate...

All the best.
Hey I never said I was gonna break the clichés :p

Man is surprised by attack from behind whilst saving the girl.... DING!

:p

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
Happy new year to all!

The compressed version doesn't seem to have the latest bugfix, is that true?
If so, would it be too much to ask for the fix only?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Happy new year to all!

The compressed version doesn't seem to have the latest bugfix, is that true?
If so, would it be too much to ask for the fix only?
well since there's no fix only update you gotta wait that new compressed is made.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, am I getting it right? In order for MC to break up with Louise I need to cheat on her? TBH I'd prefer to 1st leave her and then start new relationship.

Reactions: alternativ8

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a rough diamond. Cannot get accustomed to the seedy night club shenanigans.
Never got the hang of his wife, never got a real sense of himself with the ladies.
He is who he is. the NPCs are who they are. Game the hand you are dealt and have fun.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Further I have the feeling I know how this will end or go on somehow... I will not say you can predict the story already but somehow I feel like you could.

But the game is good with creating feelings for the characters. Hit me good sometimes.. :cry: I hate it. :p
I will keep playing and looking how it will leave me at the end of this version. Despite my mixed feelings it keeps me intrigued and playing. Maybe I am also just to soft for this kind of story. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep it up and thank you for this game.

Regards

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes