Mayoiga

Dec 27, 2020
He is, But not for You, 4 u is English "Normal" for us not, although youre right it is and english speaking forum !
Not everybody is blessed to be Born in "Countrys" where English is Normal,
" cuando sale la 0.1.7??? " this is understandable in all languages only for "0.1.7"

• Haha
Reactions: Bubudadago

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes ? but speaking in our native language is taken as a provocation ? He is wrong so are you . / ¿Si? pero hablar en nuestra lengua materna se toma como provocacion ? El esta mal pero tú tambíen.
Ok let´s end this, I am waiting for 1.7 as well what did dev patreon say ? / Bien dejemoslo, yo tambíen estoy esperando la 1.7 ¿que dice el patreon del desarollador ?
Peace ! / Paz !

Reactions: Mayoiga

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

tiffstory2l.jpg

tiffstory2m.jpg

tiffstory2n.jpg

tiffstory2o.jpg

tiffstory2j.jpg

Hi all :)
Thank you for your continued support!

This is the final recap before the update's release!
The beta-test will begin in just a couple of days! (details below)

Work done this week:
  • Developed Tiffany's scene (almost finished).
  • Slightly reworked the new "Twins" characters.
  • Integrated Charlee's scene into the game.
  • Finished writing the dialogues for June's scene.
  • Fixed a couple minor bugs.
Update status: ~97% done!

BETA-TEST

As the image production is now nearly finished, the beta-test can finally start!

The test will begin Friday 12th, and for the first time it will also take place here on Patreon.
A post will be made, listing all the info pertaining to the ongoing beta, such as the known bugs, currently available content, etc.

Like in the previous beta-tests, the scenes will be added one by one as I finish integrating them into the game.
The first available scene will be Charlee's, followed by June's scene a day or two later, the new text messages and related pictures, and finally Tiffany's scene.

Note that the beta-test is not Early-Access.
The week long Early-Access period will take place after the beta-test, once all of the content is present and the bugs have been ironed out.
The test will end a couple days after all of the scenes have been added.

As usual, the beta will be available to all patrons who are eligible for Early-Access (T3+).

Tiffany's scene. (Part 2)
As Tiffany's scene is now pretty much finished, I can now reveal the other three location that MC will be able to take her to, which will be featured along the other three mentioned in the previous recap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update's summary.
So... Since this is likely to be the last recap before v0.1.7's release, let's have a look at all that it will bring.

Firstly, this was the first update to be fully developed on the new workstation!

You should notice some significant improvements in the visual quality of the images, especially in the fine details, such as the skin and hair of the characters.

On top of that, it also allowed me to implemented a few new things in the production of the images, such as the use of backlights and side-lights for more atmospheric shots, the addition of background crowds in scenes that take place in public places, and many little technical improvements that, added together, should make a noticeable difference.

It did take a bit of time to learn how to effectively use all of these new techniques, hence why this update took a bit longer to make than I would have liked, but I'm confident that the results will speak for themselves. :)

Anyway, the scenes that will be featured will be:

• Charlee's first Perversion scene.
  • June's second Perversion scene.
  • Tiffany's second story scene.
  • New phone texts (with images) for Ruca, June, Charlee, Tiffany and Angie.
  • A new system to let the girls message MC without the player needing to initiate the text chain.

In these scenes, you'll have the pleasure to watch a naked Charlee showering and discovering how pleasurable water can be;

You'll be peeping June's first encounter with digital lewdness, which will see her reach her first climax in the game;

You'll be taking Tiffany out on a fun day of shopping, which may see her have her first hard drink, before meeting the venomous Twins;

And all throughout, the girls will be texting you hot pictures of themselves!

So stay tuned for the beta-test, starting on Friday!
Just a little while longer till release!

That's all for this week's recap.

Thank you, have a great week! <3

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
" cuando sale la 0.1.7??? " this is understandable in all languages only for "0.1.7"
It´s understandable in context only. I understand, because i speak a latin based language, and despite the differences i can understand. But non speakers won´t understand a thing.
Also, the blame goes to the education system. People that live in countries that dub everything, have a hard time understanding and speaking english properly, because they don´t deal with the language in a daily basis.
Spain, France and Italy comes to mind, also Germany. This just in Europe.
Thankfully, i live in a European country where English is thaught since the 5th grade and we don´t dub a thing, everything from outside is subtitled. This helps tremendously.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
v0.1.7 is currently in development! Completion percentage: ~97% Beta-testing begins Friday 12th. v0.1.7 Contents: New phone messages with pictures for June, Ruca, Tiffany, Charlee and Angie. Charlee's first Perversion scene. June second Perversion scene. New story scene for Tiffany.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
i don't care if i have to wait with a lot of time, since there is repeatable action and sleep-sex.
(i hope there is more sleep sex (action) because i love being a creep).thanks dev

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Can't wait for the new update!!
Same, i was hoping it would had been release by now, also two other games that i really like (one of which i have been waiting two years for a realease) were suppoused to have been released yesterday, so i thought it was going to be a busy weekend but so far none of the games had been released :c

Reactions: Droyer

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
i loved playing this but i will wait until a bunch of versions pass for more content. keep up the good work. and love the detailed event maps.

Droyer

Apr 21, 2022
Same, i was hoping it would had been release by now, also two other games that i really like (one of which i have been waiting two years for a realease) were suppoused to have been released yesterday, so i thought it was going to be a busy weekend but so far none of the games had been released :c
What's the name of those two games are you waiting for? I'm interested :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SaltTed

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
v0.1.7 is currently in development! Completion percentage: ~97% Beta-testing begins Friday 12th. v0.1.7 Contents: New phone messages with pictures for June, Ruca, Tiffany, Charlee and Angie. Charlee's first Perversion scene. June second Perversion scene. New story scene for Tiffany.
At least there is no Ruca content (aside from text messages).

SaltTed

Jan 29, 2020
So according to their discord, the beta for 0.1.7 is out.
"v0.1.7 is currently in development!
Beta-testing has begun!
A release date will be announced in the coming days"
So it looks like the beta can potentially be posted here if a Patreon cares to do so, otherwise we will see the full release sometime in the next 2 weeks.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes