Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Will there be more traditional pregnancy content in the future?
Not in the Near future. Depends a lot on how the Slave system developes, and imaging in pregnancy put a lot of additional strain on image packs to support this particulary a sustained thing rather then 1 inflation scene. It's hard to take a dungeon seriously when there are 80 toddlers running around hanging on spider webs and poking tentacle monsters with sticks.

The old version of the game had a trap that could transform the raiders into futas (Herms), so i guess it's only a matter of time.
This is not intended between Versions 0.1 and Version 1.0 . There is room in the engine to support it, but it will probably be a expansion or mod added after the fact, with little to no dungeon support besides some altered trap outcome text. In the meantime you can create and share Futa(any) image packs and use your IMAGINATION to your hearts content.

If added it will probably take a role alongside Busty and Petite raider types, and a Menu will probably added to options to enable or disable raider generation of that type, maybe even a slide scaling creation rate. The same goes for adding Male raiders.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
Ending on brutal is working on a clean 1.2 save.
Do you have any variables showing up as NaN there are a few variable misnaming in 1.2 that can spread around and render math logic void.

And Cmacleod pointing out the potential human error in your bug report. Are both conditions A and B met, or you just reporting condition A?
I have also confirmed that a clean install did indeed lead to a game over. In my game where it was not working, I had a slave earning me money, which seemed to be keeping me afloat. Then the slave was not earning money, and the game seemed to continue. Then I sold the slave, raiders took the gold, and still no game over. Pretty sure they took all the treasures as well.

EDIT: Well, can't confirm it on my end. Only thing I'm missing is that I had also run the tutorial. Maybe that reset the difficulty, or otherwise changed things. I find it hard to believe there was a treasure that remained unclaimed.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018
Not in the Near future. Depends a lot on how the Slave system developes, and imaging in pregnancy put a lot of additional strain on image packs to support this particulary a sustained thing rather then 1 inflation scene. It's hard to take a dungeon seriously when there are 80 toddlers running around hanging on spider webs and poking tentacle monsters with sticks.
I think that could be part of the game's comedic charm.

Zey_Shadowalker

Nov 29, 2020
This looks rather fun, I may have made a mistake by combining my two favorite things to look for in a game... Hentai, and strategy...

cachingo

May 15, 2020
New bug spotted : Big Slime upgrade isn't possible. it just send you to a dead end page with no options, where it should ask "yes/no" question about upgrading the slime to big slime, like it does for toxic and horny upgrades.
It seems like a dead end. But you have to select one of the 3 choices first and then upgrade him!

Dec 30, 2018
At least in my opinion.

Tavern

May 16, 2019
Dungeon Gaming I like this type of game and I like how your game is shaping up, but... Slave Pack management is a fast track to carpal tunnel syndrome.
If you would manually add in thirty or so packs yourself and take notice on how mouse movement and screen switching can be minimized you would know how to make it a much smoother and less unenjoyable process.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
There is trial code on the discord for merging adding slaves into 2 pages where you can add in bulk by typing and pressing enter without leaving the respective busty/petite page, and storing it between games. You can also find and alter the string in the game code to automatically load your respective packs with minimal effort.

30 is a bit excessive, and we may reach that point if there are enough similar quality packs to add 4 or 6 more of each.

Reactions: Tavern

Tavern

May 16, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply. I'm glad that it is being refined.
Just for clarity, I was not suggesting including 30 more packs, that would be a bit excessive, but rather going through the motions a user would need to to add their own.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes