espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I like the idea of the game but is it possible to change the images in the files? Having know characters bother me for some reason.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Can I cheat to get more Gold and stuff ? :)

Also.. I Love this idea.. nothing like running my own Dungeon to make me feel happy and fulfilled :D

SomeoneLost79

Apr 14, 2018
Feels like the games missing a whole ton of content without being able to advance dungeon rank. Cant wait for that to be added

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
New special trait: Sister? Mother? :unsure:

In all seriousness though, it doesn't feel like incest feels like it fits in the game. But never say never.
Ok you captured a raider with the rare Trait Sibling/Mother/Daughter/Grandmother. Now what?
We don't have lesbian images loaded by default for most slaves. So that is out.
We have some threesomes+ under group, but that tends towards M/M/M/M/F gangbangs.

So what we add a few generic images in and some text as a extra option? A few Quests that only slaves with a certain trait can take on?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017

In all seriousness though, it doesn't feel like incest feels like it fits in the game. But never say never.
MILF could be a tag for the raiders but in general incest sounds like too much work for not a lot of gain.

pxpxes

Mar 8, 2021

To brainstorm some other ideas - raiders could have relationships with each other that influence fighting and/or their behaviour as slaves. They could be lovers, rivals, related, friends or whatever else comes to mind.
There also could be unique raiders that are generated only once, which could include family members of the dungeon lord (with the sister/mother trait) among other options.
Also maybe the possibility of having children with your slaves and age them magically.

Or even just town NPCs or a dungeon helper being family.
Though it would be much more interesting if it would be in a meaningful way. Management games rarely do much backstory, but even a dungeon lord has family (unless we resort to the orphan trope). Assuming we are still in the same world - there probably be consequences for your family, you being an infamous dungeon lord and all that. And if you got warped into another world wouldn't you use magic trying to reach your family? Wouldn't they?
Then again, there's probably no need for that much flavour in a management game.

How would that even work in this game?
"Oh shit, I captured one of the raiders, turns out she was my sister, that's one hell of an awkward coincidence"
You joke, but even a scenario like this could work -
prologue states the dungeon lord was an an adventurer and raider himself, so it wouldn't be far fetched to assume that a sibling of his was too. And from their perspective their sib just vanished from the face of earth. Would make for a hell of reunion for sure.

Ok you captured a raider with the rare Trait Sibling/Mother/Daughter/Grandmother. Now what?
We don't have lesbian images loaded by default for most slaves. So that is out.
We have some threesomes+ under group, but that tends towards M/M/M/M/F gangbangs.

So what we add a few generic images in and some text as a extra option? A few Quests that only slaves with a certain trait can take on?
Sounds good to me, and we are pretty early in development stuff like lesbian images could be part of the game down the road.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Could we get an option to change text size? I find myself going to fullscreen, hiding the side menu, and still needing to zoom out to get it all on screen.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Could we get an option to change text size? I find myself going to fullscreen, hiding the side menu, and still needing to zoom out to get it all on screen.
Cntrl + shift + -
press that once or twice, and press cntrl + shift +0 if you go too far.

Games is wonky on a lot of resolutions, but generally 75%, 80% zoom works well for the game, adjusting the text size shouldn't really help much since most of it's borders and panels created in the script.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Or maybe just accept that incest is not in this game and it doesn't make sense to be in it. What, the MC's mom is going to raid the dungeon? Or go through all this trouble just to pretend that two randomly generated adventurers are sibllings?

It is not in this game. Doesn't make sense or is worth the effort to implement the changes for it to be in the game. That is fine. Not every game has to cater to every fetish.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The narrative in the start of the game clearly states that MC has been transported to a different world from his own. In that context, it makes no sense at all for his family show up later as some random dungeon raiders.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
I did my thing and edit the code so the game runs faster. (fixed a few typos along the way too).
You Increased max save states from 5 to 7, which slows the game(a bit).

Lowered the timer on initial page.

Removed timer on new game/continue page.

Replaced $ with setup. but not universally. Sometimes with -setup particularly in hover tooltip declarations, adjusted punctuation in hovertooltips.

Fixed" speical" spelling in Virgin Tooltip text. || Line 20800

$all_treasure_list ------> Se t setup.all_treasure_list || Line 18848

Did I miss anything else important? there were a lot of $ -> Setup. changes and punctuations changes so i had to replace them all out to try to and see past the bulk alterations.

setup

Object that authors/developers may use to set up various bits of static data. Generally, you would use this for data that does not change and should not be stored within story variables, which would make it part of the history.

Last edited:

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
what are some of the monsters your planning to add later? and will there be more options you are planning to add to slaves or you just going to let the community fill that spot? also are we ever going to be able to use mutiples of the same monster?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
what are some of the monsters your planning to add later? and will there be more options you are planning to add to slaves or you just going to let the community fill that spot? also are we ever going to be able to use mutiples of the same monster?
The original version had a tentacle trap, zombies, a chest/mimic and fairies so these may make there way to this remake.

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
I want to add a lot of different creatures to choose from. To name a few though: tentacles, mimics, alraune, and succubus.

I can expand the slave list for the base game, which will probably be really good packs made from the community, just working on compiling them all into a spreadsheet to make it easier to find them.

I've been thinking about allowing players to have multiple of the same creatures but can only have one of each of the upgrades, what do you guys think?

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
IMHO it would feel weird since the idea of upgrades would be specialize or have a stronger balanced creature. Being forced to pick a strong phy in room 1 and storng sed in room 2 of the same creature would feel weird and would probably result in an overall weaker dungeon design? Maybe you cant have more of the same creature above your dungeon rank-up level or something? That way when the enemies are easy the player can explore the options and decide if he wants to add another slime on next rank up or go for the new thingy he unlocks.
On your previous game i had a ton of fun with full sprites dungeon and savescumming for crits when facing 60+ enemies so having that option removed would kill some of that potential of your game.

CreepyShake

Feb 27, 2020
Is the new update coming soon because Rank up is available in a future update is not something I want to see after reaching 200/200 reputation. xD

Ruthven

Oct 13, 2016
This is incredible, can I use this and add you to the credits please?
Sure, feel free to use it, (I would even suggest you to do so and start using setup for constants)
I can do more to optimize the code (replace arrays with indexed objects so you don't have to duplicate the all array whenever you want to use it), but it will change the way it is written, so if you want to use it you'll have to understand what I've changed and adapt to it. Do you want me to do it ? I'm probably going to have some time this week.

If you want the details of what I've changed :
Stored all (or most) of the variables that are constant and never change in setup instead of state. To give you an explanation, state is stored in each savestate (meaning save slots but also history saves).
setup is not stored in the saves in anyway. setup variables only exist for the duration of your playthrough. When you quit the game and save a file (either in your browser or locally) setup disappear :eek:. But they're loaded once again when you restart the game. How ? when you launch the game the game automatically runs the StoryInit passage. So whatever variables you declare there is automatically created before you even start a new save or load one.
So in short, all the variables you have in StoryInit can (should) be stored in setup if they're constant (and any constant should be declared in StoryInit (which I believe was already the case (y))
There is a very important thing you have to know though. setup has a different scope than story variables ($), so you have to include them in a sugarcube macro so they're parsed. Most of the time the variables I changed were in a <<set>> macro so no change had to be made. But sometimes they weren't, so I had to add a <<print>> macro (I used <<->> ; <<=>> also work).
The other fixes I've made :
3 quotes missing in tooltips (2 in horny tooltips, 1 in gokkun tooltip)
all_treasure_list statement missing 'set'
minor_damage_buff_spell and minorheal_spell warning when not enough mana was missing .mana
typo in virgin trait tooltip (speical)

IMPORTANT note : Because when I play I don't use the in-game menu to edit image packs but edit the code instead, I've also put the packs in setup. So the version I've shared do not save image packs !

Here's a new version, with the image packs in-game menu working. It also should have all the constants assigned to setup now. (moved max_days_between_events variables declaration to StoryInit passage)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes