Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
thats sad i like futa and liked the idea of this game
There's still every chance that it is being added back in. This is a wholesale rework so they weren't able to cram in all the content of the first iteration of the game in the early releases.

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
Most likely futa faces the problem of having to create a whole new character type for it to work properly.

Turning characters into futa would require to double the images per pack and could limit options so I'm guessing that is out.

JoyridePinks

Oct 5, 2019
futa problem could be solved by making a file inside the image pack that has keywords for the game to read, such as futa and breast size

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
futa problem could be solved by making a file inside the image pack that has keywords for the game to read, such as futa and breast size
I'll disagree. The game already works with different image packs types for different breast sizes so it would be better do work with that instead of bloating the existing image packs. This would also allow futa to be an on/off option which should help reach to a broader public.

GGHacks

Nov 16, 2020
Like the new game wished you kept a footjob option like the old one but looking forward to the updates

Blooms.

Dec 3, 2018
I liked the first game, and I was super excited for this one but without any rank ups it's almost not worth it to play. I'll wait for a few more updates before trying it again

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
Not having rank 2 was really a "what" moment. Since you really can't even 'keep playing' very much with only rank 1.

Look forward to the update though, I think rank 2 is when it'll feel like a real intro to the game (not just a tutorial and tech demo).

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
i suppose the only issue i can find with this is lack of content, but considering it's not done yet that's hardly a real problem for me. so instead of using this to complain about an unfinished HTML game i'm going to insert ideas/fixes/improvements i'd really like to see:

1. more monsters/traps other than the basic three we have here - along with some more fetishes to add for the 'heroes':

Monsters:
- orc (gaping/pussy/cock)
upgrade to Orc Master: (gaping/pussy/creampies/[impregnation chance +10%])
upgrade to Orc Party: (pussy/ass//creampies/gangbang/[impregnation chance +5%])
- goblins (gangbang/pussy/blowjob/ass/creampies)
upgrade to Goblin King: (pussy/dirty/[impregnation chance +15%])
upgrade to Goblin Wzard: (cock/pussy/dirty/aphrodisiac)
- zombie (undead/dirty/blowjobs)
upgrade to Undead Amazon: (undead/dirty/lesbian)
upgrade to Undead Mage: (undead/dirty/blowjobs/aphrodisiac)
- Giant Bee: (Insects/sticky/aphrodisiac)
upgrade to Queen Bee: (Insects/sticky/aphrodisiac/[impregnation chance +15%])
upgrade to Be Swarm: (insects/sticky/gangbang/aphrodisiac)

Traps:
- Spectres/Ghosts: Inflicts sexual damage, can cause horniness is heroes fail a spellcheck. cannot capture
- Hidden Tentacles: Inflicts sexual damage, if heroes fail a trapcheck they are captured and bred [impregnation chance 10%]
- sawblade drawbridge: inflicts physical damage, cannot capture
- illusionary hallway: if heroes fail a spellcheck there is a chance they will be forced back into the previous room

2. fetishes/implementations i'd like to see:
- futanari (whether that be through monsters to implement - succubus, futanari raiders, etc - or allowing the dungeon lord to be a futanari. futanari fetishes added.)
- more in-depth pregnancy system (allow dungeon lord to impregnate captured heroes, allow more monsters to impregnate captured heroes. impregnated heroes sell for less gold. pregnancies can be carried to full term, baby sent to orphanage[if monster pregnancy, can create a new type of monster to be kept for use in rooms or sold for money])
- more in-depth hero class system
- captured heroes can be used as obstacles in dungeon (captured heroes, depending on love, intelligence and obedience levels, can persuade heroes who fail a check to hand themselves in for capture or to leave the dungeon entirely)
- more spells

that's it for now. i've got a lot more ideas i'd like to see but didn't want this to become more bloated than it already is. if you read this, thanks. if you didnt...oh well, i'll just wait for the newest update.

Dec 30, 2018
i suppose the only issue i can find with this is lack of content, but considering it's not done yet that's hardly a real problem for me. so instead of using this to complain about an unfinished HTML game i'm going to insert ideas/fixes/improvements i'd really like to see:

1. more monsters/traps other than the basic three we have here - along with some more fetishes to add for the 'heroes':

Monsters:
- orc (gaping/pussy/cock)
upgrade to Orc Master: (gaping/pussy/creampies/[impregnation chance +10%])
upgrade to Orc Party: (pussy/ass//creampies/gangbang/[impregnation chance +5%])
- goblins (gangbang/pussy/blowjob/ass/creampies)
upgrade to Goblin King: (pussy/dirty/[impregnation chance +15%])
upgrade to Goblin Wzard: (cock/pussy/dirty/aphrodisiac)
- zombie (undead/dirty/blowjobs)
upgrade to Undead Amazon: (undead/dirty/lesbian)
upgrade to Undead Mage: (undead/dirty/blowjobs/aphrodisiac)
- Giant Bee: (Insects/sticky/aphrodisiac)
upgrade to Queen Bee: (Insects/sticky/aphrodisiac/[impregnation chance +15%])
upgrade to Be Swarm: (insects/sticky/gangbang/aphrodisiac)

Traps:
- Spectres/Ghosts: Inflicts sexual damage, can cause horniness is heroes fail a spellcheck. cannot capture
- Hidden Tentacles: Inflicts sexual damage, if heroes fail a trapcheck they are captured and bred [impregnation chance 10%]
- sawblade drawbridge: inflicts physical damage, cannot capture
- illusionary hallway: if heroes fail a spellcheck there is a chance they will be forced back into the previous room

2. fetishes/implementations i'd like to see:
- futanari (whether that be through monsters to implement - succubus, futanari raiders, etc - or allowing the dungeon lord to be a futanari. futanari fetishes added.)
- more in-depth pregnancy system (allow dungeon lord to impregnate captured heroes, allow more monsters to impregnate captured heroes. impregnated heroes sell for less gold. pregnancies can be carried to full term, baby sent to orphanage[if monster pregnancy, can create a new type of monster to be kept for use in rooms or sold for money])
- more in-depth hero class system
- captured heroes can be used as obstacles in dungeon (captured heroes, depending on love, intelligence and obedience levels, can persuade heroes who fail a check to hand themselves in for capture or to leave the dungeon entirely)
- more spells

that's it for now. i've got a lot more ideas i'd like to see but didn't want this to become more bloated than it already is. if you read this, thanks. if you didnt...oh well, i'll just wait for the newest update.
I think that the Dm's children could have some other than being orphaned.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Two quick questions;

1) Is there a limit to the total number of girls you can have active? I'm currently in the process of making custom girls/art in Honey Select 2, and found myself with a glut of extra images that I was thinking of splitting into "new" girls (so Adventurer1a, Adventurer1b, and Adventurer1c all feature the same girl, but different images across the three characters). As I currently have 24 girls designed, this would put me at ~74 girls total. Would this break some limit that I'm unaware of? Also, as a subquestion: is there any chance we could just lose the 5 image limit per folder?

2) Is there a way to add in custom monsters? If not, might I recommend that feature? I have some things in mind that might be a bit too niche (wolves, hounds, and hellhounds), and would love to be able to add them in myself if they're a bit much for others' tastes.

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Two quick questions;

1) Is there a limit to the total number of girls you can have active? I'm currently in the process of making custom girls/art in Honey Select 2, and found myself with a glut of extra images that I was thinking of splitting into "new" girls (so Adventurer1a, Adventurer1b, and Adventurer1c all feature the same girl, but different images across the three characters). As I currently have 24 girls designed, this would put me at ~74 girls total. Would this break some limit that I'm unaware of? Also, as a subquestion: is there any chance we could just lose the 5 image limit per folder?

2) Is there a way to add in custom monsters? If not, might I recommend that feature? I have some things in mind that might be a bit too niche (wolves, hounds, and hellhounds), and would love to be able to add them in myself if they're a bit much for others' tastes.
1. A limit in what regards? The number of Raiders you can see at one time is 3 and the number of slaves you can own is 10. I cannot think of anything else that would limit the number of girls you can see at one time but if you can clarify what exactly you mean, maybe I can give a better answer.
In terms of the 5 picture limit, that is being addressed and hopefully will be removed in the next version but I'm still testing it.

2. No because the creature and trap rooms don't have some formula they follow. If all the rooms were this monster attacks these raiders and this happens then I could make a custom monster maker, but that would make each room feel like one another and the goal is to make each room feel very unique. The Spider can have traps and the Wizard casts spells and each have their own effect and timing on when they are checked during combat. It would be an enormous task to code all the possibilities I'd want to give you guys so your rooms can feel unique. Maybe one day but for now I want to work on finishing the game.
I am not worried about adding creatures or traps that might not appeal to some peoples tastes. If someone does not want to see a certain creature or trap, they simply don't use it.
when can we expect an update?
I have no expected date when the next update will be ready, but it won't be a small one like the last three. Expect a lot of good changes, new content, better slave pack management, revamped slave task system, and rank 2 unlocked.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes