labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
1. A limit in what regards? The number of Raiders you can see at one time is 3 and the number of slaves you can own is 10. I cannot think of anything else that would limit the number of girls you can see at one time but if you can clarify what exactly you mean, maybe I can give a better answer.
In terms of the 5 picture limit, that is being addressed and hopefully will be removed in the next version but I'm still testing it.

2. No because the creature and trap rooms don't have some formula they follow. If all the rooms were this monster attacks these raiders and this happens then I could make a custom monster maker, but that would make each room feel like one another and the goal is to make each room feel very unique. The Spider can have traps and the Wizard casts spells and each have their own effect and timing on when they are checked during combat. It would be an enormous task to code all the possibilities I'd want to give you guys so your rooms can feel unique. Maybe one day but for now I want to work on finishing the game.
I am not worried about adding creatures or traps that might not appeal to some peoples tastes. If someone does not want to see a certain creature or trap, they simply don't use it.
Thank you very much for replying to me! Re: my first point, I apologize for being too vague; what I meant was whether there would be a limit to the number of packs that can be added to the pool (so three captured raiders could be from drawn from a pool of, say, 100 potential characters ). Owing to the repeated nature of the raids and the possibility of multiple playthroughs, I'm hoping to add a bunch of girls (currently have 25 designed in Honey Select 2, 12 petite and 13 busty, that I'm slowly turning into character files) to the pool to keep things fresh (and I think it's a lot of fun to add this type of extra content), but I was worried I might hit a limit to the number of packs that can be added to the overall pool. Is there a limit on this end? The problem will be alleviated substantially with the limit on pictures per girl (the first girl I added, for instance, has three versions of her character with different pictures for each), though, so I'm really happy that I'll be able to reduce them to one character in the future.

Re: my second point: wow, this is a lot more ambitious of a design goal than I'm used to seeing in h-games! Looking forward to seeing what else you'll add!

I hate to make an unsolicited request, but just in case it's something you are looking for, I'd really love to see some wolf/dog content. Lot of good fantasy canine upgrades for them potentially, too (dire wolves, barghests, hellhounds, undead versions, etc.).

Thank you for your work!

Last edited:

Tiziusacasus

Feb 28, 2018
I have no expected date when the next update will be ready, but it won't be a small one like the last three. Expect a lot of good changes, new content, better slave pack management, revamped slave task system, and rank 2 unlocked.
I am really happy to hear that rank 2 will be in the next update and i'm curious to see what new traps and monsters will make it in.

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
Thank you very much for replying to me! Re: my first point, I apologize for being too vague; what I meant was whether there would be a limit to the number of packs that can be added to the pool (so three captured raiders could be from drawn from a pool of, say, 100 potential characters ). Owing to the repeated nature of the raids and the possibility of multiple playthroughs, I'm hoping to add a bunch of girls (currently have 25 designed in Honey Select 2, 12 petite and 13 busty, that I'm slowly turning into character files) to the pool to keep things fresh (and I think it's a lot of fun to add this type of extra content), but I was worried I might hit a limit to the number of packs that can be added to the overall pool. Is there a limit on this end? The problem will be alleviated substantially with the limit on pictures per girl (the first girl I added, for instance, has three versions of her character with different pictures for each), though, so I'm really happy that I'll be able to reduce them to one character in the future.

Re: my second point: wow, this is a lot more ambitious of a design goal than I'm used to seeing in h-games! Looking forward to seeing what else you'll add!

I hate to make an unsolicited request, but just in case it's something you are looking for, I'd really love to see some wolf/dog content. Lot of good fantasy canine upgrades for them potentially, too (dire wolves, barghests, hellhounds, undead versions, etc.).

Thank you for your work!
Since the packs are stored on your computer the only limit is your computer storage, although if you have an extremely large number of packs the game can choose from it might slow the game down as its running through the options. The four different creature types I have planned are Monsters, Humanoids, Insects, and Beasts so they will be in the game at some point.

Reactions: labatadoria

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
can i please make the request of a spanking monster or human to make up for the lack of spanking from the player now? also will we be able to have mutiples of the same monster so we can try out all the different evolutionary paths or is that going to be a no? p.s. love the game so far can't wait for the next patch.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can already feel my free time disappearing...
...Good luck and thanks for sharing...
My man this game has an amazing potential, so far it reminds me of eraMaou but this one is in English and has some images, but so far amazing game it can become a masterpiece if given enough love.

Reactions: Lerd0

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Oh, thanks for the reminder! I just knew there was something else I forgot on my old HD!
By the way, any translation progress since, uh, 02.10.2018 ?

If the old (scrapped) Dungeon Lord version is still available somewhere, it could be useful to have a link. Most recent requests and questions should find their answers there.

I must say, the game takes a good direction (modpacks were definitely the way to go) and it can become something really nifty in time.
I would suggest, implementing different possible 'routes' in the dungeon - with perhaps a trap to redirection raiders (if successful, the knights would be sent towards traps/magic route, thieves towards monsters route, etc.). The old mechanics to cope with too many rooms (room KO with a 20 roll) was really obnoxious.

Ah, it's also pretty odd that high-level raiders have the same stats as newbies... And here I was hoping that 150G virgin I hired was going to be a great catch :LOL:

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
thank you : ) i also noticed i cant upgrade anything other then spider and no upgrades for dungion level ether : ) ill wait
You should be able to upgrade the Slime and Wizard too. They just need enough xp. But Ranking up is something planned for the next update.

Palindromic

Apr 13, 2021
Oh, so rank up is planned for the next update?

Regardless I loved what I saw of the game up until now, wished the enslaved girls were a bit less reluctant in general, though.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Oh, thanks for the reminder! I just knew there was something else I forgot on my old HD!
By the way, any translation progress since, uh, 02.10.2018 ?

If the old (scrapped) Dungeon Lord version is still available somewhere, it could be useful to have a link. Most recent requests and questions should find their answers there.

I must say, the game takes a good direction (modpacks were definitely the way to go) and it can become something really nifty in time.
I would suggest, implementing different possible 'routes' in the dungeon - with perhaps a trap to redirection raiders (if successful, the knights would be sent towards traps/magic route, thieves towards monsters route, etc.). The old mechanics to cope with too many rooms (room KO with a 20 roll) was really obnoxious.

Ah, it's also pretty odd that high-level raiders have the same stats as newbies... And here I was hoping that 150G virgin I hired was going to be a great catch :LOL:
There's some sort of translation but 75% of it and almost all of the lore is in runes.

Also I recommend you edit the events file and remove the damn goblin event in which your own goblins they bomb your treasure room to steal from you if you have too much gold and in the process blow it all up and kill 1 or 2 of the girls you're currently training as they blow also their rooms -_-

Lloy

Nov 27, 2018
Any news on the upcoming update? I´m checking in almost daily, really looking forward to it :D

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes