FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I just got tired of waiting for other people to make the kind of game I want and am learning how to make them myself now. In like a week I have a shoddy start up already just understanding some basics of sugarcube. It's really not that hard, hardest part was setting up Tweego, lol. Time consuming though, yes. Lots of copy and pasting and changing shit in each line over and over once you have an example set up. Took me a full day to add 4 armor sets since they need code all over the place.

I recommend you guys all at least give it a try, it feels so good to figure shit out and successfully implement something. I managed to get an inventory/equip thing working on my own because I couldn't find somebody to explain it well. They all just tell you to use some existing system of somebody else's and I wanted to learn it myself. Only Sugarcube vids I could really find are for super basic things but it turns out you can actually stretch that knowledge a lot farther than I thought you could (Though I'm sure it's super inefficient). Amazing what you can do with some variables and if statements.

Worst case scenario of trying, we can find out why so many devs abandon their projects, lol. It's already helping me understand the struggles. Some of the stuff I've asked devs for with UI changes and shit (Adding hovertext descriptions to stuff), I'm working on now and I get to see how hard that would have been to implement. Pretty interesting feeling. I can mod sugarcube games now too, hooray.

Also, there's a mod on the discord that will unlock the dungeon limit so you can have more girls anyways.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2017
I unbookmarked this page today. sorry i know you have irl stuff going on but i keep checking this page daily and i get disappointed every time to see that theres still nothing here.

mrredsf

Jun 21, 2021
I know rl is busy but do you have a guess when you will have a new update? Thanks for the work you’re doing, this game has a lot of potential!

Reactions: tetrisedris

Gun360

Mar 8, 2018
I unbookmarked this page today. sorry i know you have irl stuff going on but i keep checking this page daily and i get disappointed every time to see that theres still nothing here.
Have a bit of patience. I want to see an update as well but if they try to force it that could lead to a lot more problems, just check back every month or so and eventually you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Amazing the people who say they check daily...what game anywhere updates daily? I want the new update too but I ll just wait like a normal person hopefully its not a long wait but I m sure other games exist

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Amazing the people who say they check daily...what game anywhere updates daily? I want the new update too but I ll just wait like a normal person hopefully its not a long wait but I m sure other games exist
I get what you're saying, but i think the biggest issue people are having right now is that it's been nearly half a year since the last update, and there really aren't any other games that come to mind when one thinks of 'master of a dungeon, kidnapping heroines who lose'.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I get what you're saying, but i think the biggest issue people are having right now is that it's been nearly half a year since the last update, and there really aren't any other games that come to mind when one thinks of 'master of a dungeon, kidnapping heroines who lose'.
But it hasnt been have a year it updated at the end of march...

Reactions: swolechic

m310

May 29, 2021
I edited the html doc to make almost every feature to be available at rank 1. Many features still wont work, and there's a bug that I couldn't figure out that seems to randomly lock further room builds, probably other bugs too.

Just put it in the folder alongside the unchanged html doc, extract then run it and start a new game.

Last edited:

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
3 months isnt much in game development, its one guy doing this in his spare time and this update is huge
i guess, but i've seen bigger games updated more frequently with just one person and a little bit of help. i'm not ragging, don't get me wrong, i'm just playing devil's advocate at this point - maybe the dev should get some help? make a discord and share the source to see who's up to helping, that kinda thing.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I edited the html doc to make almost every feature to be available at rank 1. Many features still wont work, and there's a bug that I couldn't figure out that seems to randomly lock further room builds, probably other bugs too.

Just put it in the folder alongside the unchanged html doc, extract then run it and start a new game.
For some reason I can't build either more slave rooms or regular rooms.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Try starting another new game, and make sure you're running the edited version.
Hmm, I did start a fresh game but that was AFTER I loaded an old save, that must've messed something up. Maybe you have to start a new game right off the bat.
Edit: yeah, it seems loading a save breaks the mod, at least in my case.

Last edited:
Reactions: m310
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes