Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
May 6, 2019
Can you be more precise?
I'm on the Discord, and there is no channel for mods, nor do I see it when looking through.
Yah it was dropped in the #general channel, May 30th. On discord, go into that channel and do a research with the words "slave room unlocked". It's a temporary way to unlock more rooms but it has a few bugs it seems. Personally, i've noticed i could buy like 4 rooms, then i ran out of money so i spent a few days fighting raids and when i went back to buy more, it was locked. Haven't tried very much so maybe it locks after something like a specific day or it "fix" itself once you leave the slave rooms screen. You could try to gather money first and then buy all rooms or as much as you can.

thatoshiriguy

Apr 18, 2018
Yah it was dropped in the #general channel, May 30th. On discord, go into that channel and do a research with the words "slave room unlocked". It's a temporary way to unlock more rooms but it has a few bugs it seems. Personally, i've noticed i could buy like 4 rooms, then i ran out of money so i spent a few days fighting raids and when i went back to buy more, it was locked. Haven't tried very much so maybe it locks after something like a specific day or it "fix" itself once you leave the slave rooms screen. You could try to gather money first and then buy all rooms or as much as you can.

This issue with rooms being unavailable for purchase, do you have any saves where this happens or any images? I tried to replicate but was unable.
This is the mentioned file. Overwrite old html file with it (maybe back old one up just incase)

May 6, 2019
This issue with rooms being unavailable for purchase, do you have any saves where this happens or any images? I tried to replicate but was unable.
This is the mentioned file. Overwrite old html file with it (maybe back old one up just incase)
sure, it's still happening in my current run so here is a fresh save. Basically, i bought 4 slave rooms early on, and n°5 is locked with "need rank 3", blocking all the next ones aswell.
View attachment dungeon-lord-a-new-beginning-20210713-120803.save slave room locked.png

Neilrua

May 8, 2019
its kinda funny that people are modding the game now that this is taking so long
If you're talking about the modpacks, it was done on purpose so that you can have whoever you want to become a slave. But if you're talking about the rooms, the discord have a modified file with rooms unlocked if you ask, and it's quite active too.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes