jajskdlñakhdn

Jan 3, 2021
Yo, erm i have a question, how i download the gane for android? In the tags it says mobile game but I don't see links for that version.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Yo, erm i have a question, how i download the gane for android? In the tags it says mobile game but I don't see links for that version.
Android is unofficial and unsupported by the devs, and only the first week was android ported, they have no power over the tags in this thread so its simply a misnomer sorry.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Is anyone playing game with Joiplay? I can't start the game. It's loading scripts for about 5 seconds and then just goes to the main screen. Couldn't find anything about this.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Made a mistake earlier, forgot to mention another very special T8 whose creator actually loves her very much. Emilia, who happens to be that student who keeps incidentally flashing you her tits before you give her some 'protein' late into the third week. Another great example of when actual competent creators write these girls in and have the wherewithal to keep up on their payments. Would be much sad if she was not in the game, T8's can really help to get Bluecat's mind working in different ways.

Though, those who do not care for them can take solace in them no longer being added in the main game. The max is reached, and all new T8's go into the side project, whenever that's gonna ever fuckin start once merge shit and additional work is done.

Oh and have good news, appears that there's been a jump in activity going on, no promises on anything. However, I know what's left to be done for this merge to finally be over, and I'm optimistic on it's fruition coming soon. :3

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Made a mistake earlier, forgot to mention another very special T8 whose creator actually loves her very much. Emilia, who happens to be that student who keeps incidentally flashing you her tits before you give her some 'protein' late into the third week. Another great example of when actual competent creators write these girls in and have the wherewithal to keep up on their payments. Would be much sad if she was not in the game, T8's can really help to get Bluecat's mind working in different ways.

Though, those who do not care for them can take solace in them no longer being added in the main game. The max is reached, and all new T8's go into the side project, whenever that's gonna ever fuckin start once merge shit and additional work is done.

Oh and have good news, appears that there's been a jump in activity going on, no promises on anything. However, I know what's left to be done for this merge to finally be over, and I'm optimistic on it's fruition coming soon. :3
Today's good. I get my new laptop, and you give us this news, thank you kitty

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Please give this link to BlueCat . He need to know a lot of people around the world can provide service when someone you already know can't do the same.
I hope it's not the case that this delay is purely because of a translator being sick (or whatever it is), bit weird the comment you replied too is deleted but eh. It would be pretty pathetic is the delay is caused purely by a translator being unwell given how long it's gone on.

I generally agree with some other people on here calling for the tag to changed to abandoned/on hold. It should definitely be changed to on-hold because that's an accurate description of what's going on with this project right now. I hope they are chugging along making content so they're several months ahead at this rate. When we get to the next merge better not take 10 months again... even half that time is still unacceptable. It should be one month max but I would even argue that and it should be done in parallel so there is no break between updates for a merge.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Tell you what, when everything is finally settled I'll explain what actually happened, till then sit tight, things might get bumpy but I can assure you that work is being done.

Also I'll leave with another question to get us back rolling that way:

You've completed the dungeon room, who do you invite in first?

Saki so you and her can experiment with that big thicc ass and how much she can really take of her dad?

Mao so you can explore how deep her infatuations will go and what new things she wants to be exposed to?

or Himiko so you can teach in the meaning of submission to your little masochist daughter?

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Tell you what, when everything is finally settled I'll explain what actually happened, till then sit tight, things might get bumpy but I can assure you that work is being done.

Saki so you and her can experiment with that big thicc ass and how much she can really take of her dad?

Mao so you can explore how deep her infatuations will go and what new things she wants to be exposed to?

or Himiko so you can teach in the meaning of submission to your little masochist daughter?

~Skummy Out!
As usual, my choice is Mao, as tempting as Saki arse is. I just can't resist a woman with muscles.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019

~Skummy Out!
Hmm, tough choice here. It either comes down to Mao, or Himiko. I hate to say it but I am not a fan of Saki. Sorry, Saki fans!

I think I might flip a coin. Or just chicken out of the choice and invite Marlies instead.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

~Skummy Out!
I'd probably take Himiko, knowing she'll love it the most.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019

~Skummy Out!
This is simple for me its Mao hands down reason my T8 character back story which at this time only Blue and I know, also wouldn't mind seeing if were lucky Marlies/Mao play in the dungeon room. I also wouldn't mind Himiko in the dungeon room out of the three she seems more likely to love the dungeon that masochist daughter of ours.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is simple for me its Mao hands down reason my T8 character back story which at this time only Blue and I know, also wouldn't mind seeing if were lucky Marlies/Mao play in the dungeon room. I also wouldn't mind Himiko in the dungeon room out of the three she seems more likely to love the dungeon that masochist daughter of ours.
Yeah that room feels like it is to bring the full masochist out of all the masochist girls.

Where I want Saki's ass so bad but not in a sadistic way. I just want it. Like right over mom's sleeping body want it. Dripping into her face and waking her up and not caring want it.

• Love
Reactions: Mab's Thrall22
Mar 5, 2018
Nothing that I said was not accurated, the last update that wasn't an special was day 20+21, which was updated on patreon on jun 20 of 2020 (so accurated), after that update they started with the merge (again accurated), from jun of last year to april there are 10 months (again accurated), we are still without the merge (accurated) and without new content that isn't a special (accurated).

Not one thing from that is false, but I never said that they were working all the time on the merge, just that since the last update with main story progress, there has been 10 months and we still have not got the merge.

I know you like to defend the dev and all that, but before saying things like that at least read the comment rightly, since I'm not missinforming anyone and not trying to, I'm just frustated with this game and the response of the dev, or more preciselly the ausence of it.
accurated??.. one good troll deserves another.. ( accurate )

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Absolutely Himiko. (If I can´t have a foursome with them.)

And since I missed previous question: Trap Alice for yourself. Better yet if it starts as an accident (as it usually does with her). Maybe have her sneak into your house at night, trying to "bust" you, and you unknowingly lock her in the basement for a day or two. (and somehow conveniently leave food there.)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes