baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
is day week 2 day 8 accepting the save from the previous week day 7?
Yes but some work is necessary. IIRC...

Easiest solution is to copy the last save from one 'install' to the other, [Week 1]\game\saves to [Week 2]\game\saves

If you deleted Week 1 'install', go to the and look in folder Ecchi Sensei (not Ecchi_Sensei, that's for Week 2).

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Yes but some work is necessary. IIRC...

Easiest solution is to copy the last save from one 'install' to the other, [Week 1]\game\saves to [Week 2]\game\saves

If you deleted Week 1 'install', go to the and look in folder Ecchi Sensei (not Ecchi_Sensei, that's for Week 2).
thank you, i appreciate it

Reactions: baloneysammich

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
what kind of progress?
Now that some things finally got finished, I'm working on implementing the system that guarantees save compatibility for future releases, accurate information for all the features, and simulation of events and decisions in case you skip releases fully or partially
As in, the things in the backend are now ready for such a comprehensive system to be in place
Very tedious work but it's one of the most futureproof systems I can think of

unifan616

Apr 1, 2019
Now that some things finally got finished, I'm working on implementing the system that guarantees save compatibility for future releases, accurate information for all the features, and simulation of events and decisions in case you skip releases fully or partially
As in, the things in the backend are now ready for such a comprehensive system to be in place
so are we close to the release?

CorruptionChan

Dec 30, 2020
Q6: Android version?
A: Not done yet.

To you know when it will be done? Since the game is on german i dont want to miss it out ^-^

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
804 pages...i wonder how many of them are selfentertaining fans waiting for month#1...so even if you make progress, spare the mods from cleaning up this topic or they ban the game ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
What are these "some things", why are all these 'updates' so very vague and the only thing that's ever expand on is the save system and/or phone since they've been known to have issues already in the past. I swear if whole paragraphs are still being saved in save files instead of just calling an id to display the appropriate thing... lol

Point is, and this isn't on you as it's bluecat's responsibility the patreon updates should be more specific as to what has actually taken up all this time and how it is somehow more complicated than other projects that are actually more complicated.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
What are these "some things", why are all these 'updates' so very vague and the only thing that's ever expand on is the save system and/or phone since they've been known to have issues already in the past. I swear if whole paragraphs are still being saved in save files instead of just calling an id to display the appropriate thing... lol
I'm being vague because I doubt it'd be easy for most people to understand.

If you're curious...

The two steps I'm working on are reworking the variable system in general and parametrizing an incrementing progress variable to keep track of the player's choices and activities. Before, individual choices had individual decision variables attached but that came with lots of annoying problems because of retroactive changes. Way back in the earliest versions of the game before I joined the team, every single outcome actually had its own variable attached to it, what a way to bloat save files! The implementation I'm introducing with M1 and future versions essentially changes the format of the variables to individual lists per ingame day, containing bools and ints, allowing us as devs to track every single choice the player makes without causing too much savefile bloat. Adding to that is the progress variable. With the combination of those two, systems like the phone, charinfo, and calendar no longer need to read and store all of the data from and in the save (causing problems like permanent typos or language confusions, among others). Instead, all the data is recalculated on demand based on the different decisions and progress made. The features had to be reworked quite a bit to accomodate this change and it also takes a lot of work to essentially "convert" the existing methods to the new format, but the new format is pretty much the best way I can think of doing this with the intended scope of the projects. Since everything is repopulated on demand, we as devs have the freedom to retroactively fix typos, bugs, and oversights, and the system is futureproof by definition as we can just change the content in the back-end without interacting with existing save files. Like with all big implementation changes, moving to a new format is a laborous task but it's easy once it's done as new content is written with the target format in mind.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Closer than before
Still a lot of work that needs to be done but we're getting there
So this project is basically on hold (Closer than before *10 months*) can you show us at least some images or sneak peaks?

P.S i was a patreon for a long time, 9 months ago i stopped because of these vage update reports.....*come on show me anything to win me back as a supporter*

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes