Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Are there any plans to move the megamerge to the back burner and begin work on week 4 as a standalone? I'll be the ass and assume Blue can work on that alone while you slowly chip away at the merge.
Bluecat has worked on content for the next few updates, but there's no plan to release them as a standalone. Part of the point of the merge is to set up future updates to always work with current saves. Using the old system to release week 4 would ruin that and force another merge shortly after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Latecomer

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I had a HORRIBLE experience with this game, but the game itself is a 5/5.

Spent days to download the behemoth uncompressed version of the game since I didn't want to miss out on renders (which will be ironic later in the story), then I booted up the game and had a great time for 6 hours, which is how long it took me to get to Day 4 whilst reading everything and checking the side menus whilst pondering the choices.

At this point, I had a great time, the only thing I regretted was one choice I made when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it wasn't that bad, then I went to the menu and hit the fucking butterfly in the menu, THAT IS WHERE THE DARK MIND DLC WAS THIS WHOLE TIME AND IT WAS OFF FOR ME, so I essentially missed a shit ton of content, raqe quit and deleted the game.

And I was wondering the whole time, when's this game gonna get dark whilst my dumb ass didn't turn on the Dark Mind options (I thought the Kinks submenu was the menu that Dark Mind enabled, I didn't know there was a separate Dark Mind sub menu that needs to be activated by pressing a butterfly that nobody told me about).

So basically now I wasted 6 hours and I would have to go back to Day 1 to get all the DM content, which I wasn't willing to do so...I just deleted the game for my sanity. It's a shame because as I said the game is a 5/5, I just had a shitty experience.

However if there's one thing I could complain about and which can't be a detriment of my stupidity, it's the fact that nowhere is it stated that there is a separate DM content menu and where it even is in the first place, it's pretty hidden...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Latecomer

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
In other news, I just had an epiphany on what we can do to make the M1 release a lot sooner, but at the cost of additional dev time and effort in the future... If I'm right about this, it should not have an impact on saves and compatibility...

Discussing it with the team at the moment, BlueCat's got the final say on the matter

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
However if there's one thing I could complain about and which can't be a detriment of my stupidity, it's the fact that nowhere is it stated that there is a separate DM content menu and where it even is in the first place, it's pretty hidden...
Glad to know the FAQ I spent hours working on was a good use of my time.

:mad::rolleyes::ROFLMAO: (I call this series of emoticons "salty sarcasm")

• Haha
Reactions: Zmeu and Latecomer

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Am I wrong for being on the side of caution?
IMO no. But concluding the December update was an outright lie is wrong IMO. BC made other projections early on that also proved to be incorrect:

August 2020
If everything keeps going according to plan, we will be announcing the release dates for Alpha, Beta, and Final in the next week or in two weeks.
September 2020
[T]he biggest obstacles in the code are in the past already.
That means that we can slowly start with playtesting...
Sure, maybe he was lying all along, but I find that hard to believe based on other evidence.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I had a HORRIBLE experience with this game, but the game itself is a 5/5.

Spent days to download the behemoth uncompressed version of the game since I didn't want to miss out on renders (which will be ironic later in the story), then I booted up the game and had a great time for 6 hours, which is how long it took me to get to Day 4 whilst reading everything and checking the side menus whilst pondering the choices.

At this point, I had a great time, the only thing I regretted was one choice I made when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it wasn't that bad, then I went to the menu and hit the fucking butterfly in the menu, THAT IS WHERE THE DARK MIND DLC WAS THIS WHOLE TIME AND IT WAS OFF FOR ME, so I essentially missed a shit ton of content, raqe quit and deleted the game.

And I was wondering the whole time, when's this game gonna get dark whilst my dumb ass didn't turn on the Dark Mind options (I thought the Kinks submenu was the menu that Dark Mind enabled, I didn't know there was a separate Dark Mind sub menu that needs to be activated by pressing a butterfly that nobody told me about).

So basically now I wasted 6 hours and I would have to go back to Day 1 to get all the DM content, which I wasn't willing to do so...I just deleted the game for my sanity. It's a shame because as I said the game is a 5/5, I just had a shitty experience.

Wait, Tara is Tomoe's "Overseer" without the patch? I guess that makes sense, unless I'm thinking of different characters.

My advice is to start a new game after turning the patch on, and hold Ctrl to skip any dialogue you've seen. As long as you don't have it set to skip all dialogue in the options, it will stop whenever you get to any patched dialogue you get to, even something as simple as a single word difference. It'll take a while, but nowhere near as long as going through the whole thing. Maybe an hour? Give or take 15 minutes?

Jul 17, 2019
Honestly it has been so long I forgot most of the plotlines.. There are a lot of the girls I like, but I mean my top 3 from memory right now (in no particular order) is probably Itsumi, Kotori and Fuyu, so any of those I guess.
What about u?

Last edited by a moderator:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I for one wanna see if it becomes possible to get with Tomoe's sisters without disappointing her. Or at least the blonde one with the attitude, seems like Tomoe could be talked into dominating her together...

Also hoping to get the opportunity to corrupt Alice.

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Glad to know the FAQ I spent hours working on was a good use of my time.

:mad::rolleyes::ROFLMAO: (I call this series of emoticons "salty sarcasm")
The funny thing is that I read the FAQ, but it said there's a button top left of the Play button, which it wasn't, you needed to be in the Save/Load menu and click the butterfly icon to access the DM on/off button.

Anyways then I just assumed the FAQ was outdated and assumed the DM button thing was removed and it became the Kink screen, but I was wrong...

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Wait, Tara is Tomoe's "Overseer" without the patch? I guess that makes sense, unless I'm thinking of different characters.

My advice is to start a new game after turning the patch on, and hold Ctrl to skip any dialogue you've seen. As long as you don't have it set to skip all dialogue in the options, it will stop whenever you get to any patched dialogue you get to, even something as simple as a single word difference. It'll take a while, but nowhere near as long as going through the whole thing. Maybe an hour? Give or take 15 minutes?
I might return to the game (I'll need to redownload it though), but I'm not sure, yes I just lost a lot of content, but it would also take a lot of effort to skip everything and I can't enjoy the lewd content now that I know I will need to skip between scenes so much. On the plus side I would get to change the decision I made that I regretted later (I had the hint system on and I knew the outcome, but I regretted it because I changed what character I wanted to corrupt and which not, yes I know you can corrupt multiple characters).

But if I do return, I'm not doing it soon, I hope I forget and then come back, somebody hit me in the face with a pan o_Oo_O

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The funny thing is that I read the FAQ, but it said there's a button top left of the Play button, which it wasn't, you needed to be in the Save/Load menu and click the butterfly icon to access the DM on/off button.

Anyways then I just assumed the FAQ was outdated and assumed the DM button thing was removed and it became the Kink screen, but I was wrong...
Eh? I just did "clean installs" of each week, including deleting the system-wide save folder before launching each one. The DM button was present on the title menu in each case.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Eh? I just did "clean installs" of each week, including deleting the system-wide save folder before launching each one. The DM button was present on the title menu in each case.
Well it wasn't for me, I would go and screenshot it, but I already deleted the game.
From what I remember when booting the game, there were the obvious menu choices obviously, but there was no setting that said "Dark Mind" in both the in game and main screen menus.

I only noticed it because I wanted to see if there was some way to change the decisions I made in the game without having to replay a couple of days, long story short, that didn't work because almost no games allow that, but it got me to thinking to associate the butterflies with buttons, I see that there is a butterfly in the Save/Load menu and that's when it hit me, this is where the Dark Mind stuff was and you could imagine my face.

NOTE : I didn't relocate the Dark Mind stuff from when I downloaded the game to when I "rage quit", it was always in the proper place since it was in the game, just very hidden. Then I started Day 4 and saw one of the daughters slobbing on my knob after doing nothing in the first 3 day, I was so shocked and thought about all the content I missed out on.

But I don't blame the dev or myself really, I blame Patreon for having developers hide this stuff in the first place, it's just a game, I can assure you I never had any incestuous feelings towards my 2 real life sisters or any of the other Dark Mind contents towards anyone.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Honestly it has been so long I forgot most of the plotlines.. There are a lot of the girls I like, but I mean my top 3 from memory right now (in no particular order) is probably Itsumi, Kotori and Fuyu, so any of those I guess.
What about u?
Tomoe's family gathering is in Week 4 I think, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm gonna need to make a seperate save to see the content with her family though, because despite playing as a serial rapist, I feel the need to stick to my promises for my "main" playthrough.
Anything involve our class, to be honest. Especially Mao.

I for one wanna see if it becomes possible to get with Tomoe's sisters without disappointing her. Or at least the blonde one with the attitude, seems like Tomoe could be talked into dominating her together...

Also hoping to get the opportunity to corrupt Alice.
Hmm. I was planning to stick to my word, but I like your idea of making it a thing Tomoe can enjoy as a way of getting out of it. As long as the blondie doesn't feel like she "won" over Tomoe, I can get on bored for that plan. Good idea.

I might return to the game (I'll need to redownload it though), but I'm not sure, yes I just lost a lot of content, but it would also take a lot of effort to skip everything and I can't enjoy the lewd content now that I know I will need to skip between scenes so much. On the plus side I would get to change the decision I made that I regretted later (I had the hint system on and I knew the outcome, but I regretted it because I changed what character I wanted to corrupt and which not, yes I know you can corrupt multiple characters).

But if I do return, I'm not doing it soon, I hope I forget and then come back, somebody hit me in the face with a pan o_Oo_O
You'd probably be best to wait for the Merge then, which may be a while. It should be a better experience overall, and is supposed to be a smaller download than Week 1, so this mistake may be a blessing in disguise for you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kristijanEX

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Hmm. I was planning to stick to my word, but I like your idea of making it a thing Tomoe can enjoy as a way of getting out of it. As long as the blondie doesn't feel like she "won" over Tomoe, I can get on bored for that plan. Good idea.
I also promised Tomoe not to fool around with her family and don't intend to break that promise. Getting Tomoe on board seems like a plausible "workaround". For example, give Tomoe a strap-on and DP/spit-roast blondie with her. :devilish:

Reactions: RandoCard3

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Well it wasn't for me, I would go and screenshot it, but I already deleted the game.
Sorry it didn't work out for you.

But FWIW, I replayed the game a few months ago and the lewd content was still enjoyable. I second RandoCard3 suggestion that you try again once Month 1 merge is completed. All indications are that everyone is gonna have to start from scratch anyway.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Somebody look for merge 20gb or more version? It is suicide for users without 32gb ram. I write couple months ago, without X-mas version it is hardly to understand if this game will be done. All extra standalone aren't put in game days! I was patron for X-mas 2020 couple months.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Somebody look for merge 20gb or more version? It is suicide for users without 32gb ram.
1) The merge is anticipated to be smaller than Week 1 uncompressed (which was 16.6 GB).
2) The entire game isn't stored in memory. Renpy caches several 'screens' worth of images to improve performance.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Game will be light compression, so expect about 12-14gb in my opinion, Renpy will run the game fine even on something as older and shittier as an 8gb ram laptop from some time ago, because that's what I use currently.

Glad everyone chilled out, way to tired for bullshit lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes