kuroyoki

May 5, 2021
Try to download the Week 1 heavy compressed version from Anonfile (4.3 GB) twice, but got the message "The archive is corrupt"

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
Dec 23, 2019
Btw, did BlueCat made all the character models for the game? Cuz if he did, he fucking nailed it. I played more then a hundred games on this site, but I almost non of them has models as great, as Ecchi Sensei. It's very hard to point why it works so well, probably general design direction, chose of clothes, right anatomy/proportions. Somehow most of the girls very thin and thick in the right places at the same time. Or their faces, this perfect balance between anime style and realism, and sometimes you can literally drawn in their eyes. Very subtle work.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Try to download the Week 1 heavy compressed version from Anonfile (4.3 GB) twice, but got the message "The archive is corrupt"
Hmm, for me both light compressed (4.3 GB) and heavy compressed (1.5 GB) Anonfile links return "The file you were looking for could not be found."

Btw, did BlueCat made all the character models for the game? ...
Yeah, but also
I for myself decided to choose Illusion and instead of like 99,999% of all other devs who also prefer Illusion over Daz, I not decided for Honey Select which comes with an overwhelming large modder Community. I took "PlayHome" because for me, it looks better.

Dec 23, 2019
Hmm, for me both light compressed (4.3 GB) and heavy compressed (1.5 GB) Anonfile links return "The file you were looking for could not be found."

Yeah, but also
I'm not into the devs meta, is there any significant difference between Honey Select and PlayHome or it's just another BlueCat extravagance?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I adopted Alice to ensure she gets re added to the game :3, I'll be waiting for a hot minute till there's even a chance of my own T8 coming around (in the side project), so instead using money to bring back a fan favorite to hate. Least I'm fairly certain I did, I'll have to double check really, but yeah when creators don't keep paying the T8 gets drop kicked away because there's actual characters that can use that spotlight.

Alrighty, tired as fuck, bai.
You're a god damn hero. Always felt she had potential.

I realise you can't give out spoilers, but while we're on topic, do the higher tier patrons know who Mao's bio-dad is?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I'm not into the devs meta, is there any significant difference between Honey Select and PlayHome or it's just another BlueCat extravagance?
I‘m not much into the „Software“ that Illusion creates, but the main difference is the style of the character models if I am correct. You can compare them yourself if you google for pictures of Illusion Play Home and Illusion Honey Select. A whole different style would be Illusion Koikatsu.
Looking at screenshots between Play Home and Honey Select myself, I come to wonder why this game looks so… dated, compared to what I have seen on other alleged Play Home screenshots.

kuroyoki

May 5, 2021
It probably have something to do with your network, if you use VPN try change your location
If it doesn't work try using other network / wifi

Edit :
Uploadhaven for light compressed version return "404 not found" for me too, I guess it's broken
Light compressed version in Mega is work!

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Game was looking good. Was rly interested in playing it
But then I read some of the old comments here...

Some conflicting stuff but more or less it has camouflage ntr.
Its seems the girlfriend/wife of the MC cheated on him. Some say she was seduced while fucking around. Others say she was raped and impregnated.
There also seem to be "flashbacks" that show this...
MC is also taking care of another man's child. Not into such cuck stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it seems we can not remove her with a divorce or something :(

Sadly this is not a game for me.
Almost all of the girls are hot as hell tho

Amazing design for them. The clothes and outfits are super sexy too <3
Hope there is another game that uses these models or at least similar to them
Hiroko not only did not leave him, but actually married him, so it is definitely not netorare. She was not stolen from him. Sigh.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I think you're making mistake if you skip this game. MC is as far from being cuck as possible. Besides, since Mao's father hasn't been revealed yet, there's a chance that
Even if your assumptions would be correct, that plot is so small part of the game that you can miss it totally if you leave few lines unread and it's not shown in the game.

I wouldn't mind if MC would divorce Hiroko, but that's only because I don't like her body (in the later years) and sex scenes with her aren't exciting.
Hmm that "spoiler" can make things better. I mean bearable. At least better than ntr

But it does not matter how "small" part of the game. Still not my thing.
Cant just pretend it does not exist and not read the lines xd
Still feels bad

Hiroko not only did not leave him, but actually married him, so it is definitely not netorare. She was not stolen from him. Sigh.
Not talking about just netorare.

I mean many comments say different things, but all lead back to some ntr-ish form
Its just confusing xd
Some are saying the gf/wife was raped and impregnated.
Others say she cheated on the MC
Others say how they had a small break up and during this time the gf/wife was seduced by another man
etc...

Regardless which one is it. Still a deal breaker for me. Juts not my thing

Reactions: Red88
Dec 23, 2019
Looking at screenshots between Play Home and Honey Select myself, I come to wonder why this game looks so… dated, compared to what I have seen on other alleged Play Home screenshots.
That's the thing. I looked at the screenshots of Play Home and Ecchi characters don't look like them. It doesn't feel like Cat used that game's editor. But again, I know nothing about specifics of making this sort of games, do I might be wrong.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Hmm that "spoiler" can make things better. I mean bearable. At least better than ntr

Still feels bad

I mean many comments say different things, but all lead back to some ntr-ish form
Its just confusing xd
Others say how they had a small break up and during this time the gf/wife was seduced by another man
etc...

If a r*pe or non consensual sex scene didnt happen on screen, It cant be considered NTR.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Red88 and Jeancul

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019

Still feels bad

Its just confusing xd
etc...

Ive played the game all the way up to the latest update and no such scene is shown.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
If a r*pe or non consensual sex scene didnt happen on screen, It cant be considered NTR.
Ive played the game all the way up to the latest update and no such scene is shown.
No worries. Someone already PM'd me and told me whats actually going on.

Its seems that the MC is
MC is also not taking care of another man's child. Mao's is his own child.
And the gf/wife did not cheat on him at all.

I will for sure play the game now. I'll directly support the and hope he has a One Download for everything xd , since here everything is so split up

But this in my opinion was unnecessary drama. If MC was taking care of someone elses child or his gf/wife cheated on him or was raped and impregnated by someone else.... this stuff is a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: Red88

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
No worries. Someone already PM'd me and told me whats actually going on.

Its seems that the MC is
MC is also not taking care of another man's child. Mao's is his own child.
And the gf/wife did not cheat on him at all.

I will for sure play the game now. I'll directly support the and hope he has a One Download for everything xd , since here everything is so split up

But this in my opinion was unnecessary drama. If MC was taking care of someone elses child or his gf/wife cheated on him or was raped and impregnated by someone else.... this stuff is a deal breaker for me.
While I can understand, thanks for stickling around, these are one of a kind models that you won't find anywhere else, as Bluecat custom designed everything himself-no base builds.

Also Rando, the general consensus is the above theory as of right now, but not even high tiers know completely what's going on. While we do know some spoilers, we don't know the bigger mysteries in the game, as that would ruin the storytelling yez.

Reactions: RandoCard3
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes