kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
You'd probably be best to wait for the Merge then, which may be a while. It should be a better experience overall, and is supposed to be a smaller download than Week 1, so this mistake may be a blessing in disguise for you.
The Merge ? Do you mean that they're gonna make a download for all of the current weeks or are they waiting to finish Week 4 and then merge all the past weeks into a Month 1 release ? I'm all for it if it becomes a smaller download without losing any images or content, there probably was some kerfuffle in terms of download size optimization since the other weeks are similar in that they have the same amount of days, but are more than 5x smaller in terms of size.

Also I need some blessings now, I hope I forgot some of the stuff, but I hope I don't forget where the DM button is located.

Jul 17, 2019
The Merge ? Do you mean that they're gonna make a download for all of the current weeks or are they waiting to finish Week 4 and then merge all the past weeks into a Month 1 release ? I'm all for it if it becomes a smaller download without losing any images or content, there probably was some kerfuffle in terms of download size optimization since the other weeks are similar in that they have the same amount of days, but are more than 5x smaller in terms of size.
Ingame on the calendar we started at like day 10 or something, with the 3 week's of gametime we had so far, that makes "month 1".
From earlier info, old saves won't work when the merge is done, however Late did post this yesterday, so I'm not sure anymore
In other news, I just had an epiphany on what we can do to make the M1 release a lot sooner, but at the cost of additional dev time and effort in the future... If I'm right about this, it should not have an impact on saves and compatibility...

Discussing it with the team at the moment, BlueCat's got the final say on the matter

Reactions: kristijanEX

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
From earlier info, old saves won't work when the merge is done, however Late did post this yesterday, so I'm not sure anymore
True, old saves won't work
What I said means that I'm sure new saves will work even if we follow through with my idea

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Also I need some blessings now, I hope I forgot some of the stuff, but I hope I don't forget where the DM button is located.
It's just weeks 1-3, but it also comes with a bunch of bug/mechanic fixes, and has some new mechanics implemented. Some of those mechanics are just being put in place for future releases though, like the optional sandbox elements.

Get a Dark Mind tattoo IRL. That way, you'll never forget. Ever.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
It's just weeks 1-3, but it also comes with a bunch of bug/mechanic fixes, and has some new mechanics implemented. Some of those mechanics are just being put in place for future releases though, like the optional sandbox elements.

Get a Dark Mind tattoo IRL. That way, you'll never forget. Ever.
Let's say I click the Skip Sandbox elements option in the options menu, what do I miss ? Is it there just to satisfy people that want to explore or will I miss on scenes ? Because if not, there's no reason for me to keep sandbox enabled, I hate sandbox with a passion. The only sandbox I tolerate is games with a style like Summertime Saga or SexNote.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Let's say I click the Skip Sandbox elements option in the options menu, what do I miss ? Is it there just to satisfy people that want to explore or will I miss on scenes ? Because if not, there's no reason for me to keep sandbox enabled, I hate sandbox with a passion. The only sandbox I tolerate is games with a style like Summertime Saga or SexNote.
There's no planned grindy elements. It's basically a bunch of optional scenes that you can do any order, or not at all. From what I understand, they'll be acknowledged by relevant if you do them, but otherwise won't change anything.

I also think, with so many characters, it's probably getting harder to have every scene take place within the linear narrative without it coming across as silly. That may just be me though.

Reactions: Randeep44

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
There's no planned grindy elements. It's basically a bunch of optional scenes that you can do any order, or not at all. From what I understand, they'll be acknowledged by relevant if you do them, but otherwise won't change anything.

I also think, with so many characters, it's probably getting harder to have every scene take place within the linear narrative without it coming across as silly. That may just be me though.
So there is merit in the sandbox, well then I guess I'll do them. You can fit many characters into one narrative as proven by games like Solvalley (completed) and Waifu Academy (not finished), but in the case of Solvalley, there are multiple character endings.

Or you could give the players the choice, e.g. spend time with all these girls in the game and now choose 10 or some other arbitrary amount.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Posts by Skummy Ecchi about the sandbox

Edit: searching can be dangerous :cry:

Also hoping to get the opportunity to corrupt Alice.
Btw, Alice is totes gone so nobody has to be pissed off about her interrupting anymore, so there's that.
Noooooooo! :WutFace:

Last edited:
Reactions: RandoCard3

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Posts by Skummy Ecchi about the sandbox

Edit: searching can be dangerous :cry:

Noooooooo! :WutFace:
I adopted Alice to ensure she gets re added to the game :3, I'll be waiting for a hot minute till there's even a chance of my own T8 coming around (in the side project), so instead using money to bring back a fan favorite to hate. Least I'm fairly certain I did, I'll have to double check really, but yeah when creators don't keep paying the T8 gets drop kicked away because there's actual characters that can use that spotlight.

Alrighty, tired as fuck, bai.

raggedsunbeam

May 7, 2020
Honestly, its been so long since I played, that I really don't remember ANYTHING about the characters. I'd have to start over from the beginning, and I'm not sure its worth it at this point. I mean, the graphics were kinda derpy.

Reactions: qaywsx

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Game was looking good. Was rly interested in playing it
But then I read some of the old comments here...

Some conflicting stuff but more or less it has camouflage ntr.
Its seems the girlfriend/wife of the MC cheated on him. Some say she was seduced while fucking around. Others say she was raped and impregnated.
There also seem to be "flashbacks" that show this...
MC is also taking care of another man's child. Not into such cuck stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it seems we can not remove her with a divorce or something :(

Sadly this is not a game for me.
Almost all of the girls are hot as hell tho

Amazing design for them. The clothes and outfits are super sexy too <3
Hope there is another game that uses these models or at least similar to them

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Some conflicting stuff but more or less it has camouflage ntr.
Its seems the girlfriend/wife of the MC cheated on him. Some say she was seduced while fucking around. Others say she was raped and impregnated.
There also seem to be "flashbacks" that show this...
MC is also taking care of another man's child. Not into such cuck stuff
And it seems we can not remove her with a divorce or something :(

Sadly this is not a game for me.
I think you're making mistake if you skip this game. MC is as far from being cuck as possible. Besides, since Mao's father hasn't been revealed yet, there's a chance that
Even if your assumptions would be correct, that plot is so small part of the game that you can miss it totally if you leave few lines unread and it's not shown in the game.

I wouldn't mind if MC would divorce Hiroko, but that's only because I don't like her body (in the later years) and sex scenes with her aren't exciting.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes