Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
What do you mean? There are still 344 days left of this game. That's about 27 million words(conservatively), surely that means all of the 36(so far) characters will have a decently sized story arc spanning the entirety of said 344 days evenly.

Edit:

To put this in perspective, Stephen King-one of the most prolific writers in existence- has had less than 20 million words published, over the course of his decades-spanning career.
I mean after putting it like that... the script needs to get massively simplified lol. I definitely do not want to read that many words in a single product. Granted it would be over years but like, still..

I honestly wouldn't even be mad if we got any of these things.

Concept art.
Short stories with the characters. (you don't even have to animate those. literally short stories.)

literally anything.

"Sorry, guys, it's coming" once every like 2-3 months absolutely isn't worth paying to a patreon for a year and a half to see nothing.

The man's crowdfunded over 45k to not release anything to the public and it boggles my mind how he hasn't lost his entire platform yet. The only game worse than this at the moment is Yandere Sim.
I've mentioned giving pictures out for months, longer probably I don't remember when I first mentioned it but yeah the short stories would be a neat thing he could've done as well. Heck even just like a scene from the script to let people read without pictures, to fill their imagination for the time being before reading it alongside pictures in the release later would be nice since the script side is already done. Even if it's not translated it's kind of like a 'proof of work' and can be fan translated, which I'm sure someone would share in their discord so it would be 'good enough' since it's still an incomplete thing until released anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077 and Jeancul

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Hey guys,

sorry to bother you but I had a quick question about the DM patches, apologizes if it has already been answered but seeing the last few pages and the sheer number of them, i figured it might be best to ask directly.

So, I understand that that initially the days were downloadable separatly, and so were the patches. But since then, they have been merged into full on weeks, which lead me to a few questions if you guys could help me:

1. The "week one final" DM patch is over 2gb, I assume it's the full game pre-patched already? Which would mean that we can plug and play fully patched once it's downloaded?

2. It seems that there's no merged week 3 DM patch, but just fragmented day to day ones. The problem being that the patches all share the same name, which make it impossible to just extract them since they'd just overwrite themselves, is there a workaround to make them work together at once?

3. A follow up to my second question: it seems that the day 20+21 DM patch is significantly larger than the others, which bring me to the suspicion that it might actually be the full week 3 release and that it's just a naming error?

English is not my first langage so please forgive any spelling mistake on my part.
Thank you for you help, fellow cultured lads and ladies !

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Well boys it's almost time for Bluecat's bimonthly Patreon "update". Any guesses on what will be said this time? My money's on him pushing the "oh I can't get a translator" bs that Skummy's been trying to sell as of late.
Wrote this a week ago and I still stand by it.

February post: Hey guys. Still haven't found a translator willing to translate 1.6 million words for 3 dollars and half a turkey sandwich. Anyway, I was gonna show everyone all the renders I did over the last 20 months but when I woke up this morning my cat had taken a screwdriver, opened my PC, removed the HDD and ate it with fava beans and a nice chianti. I promise to recover all my data within the next 12-18 months. Now on to the good news. The Swahili translations are almost finished.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well boys it's almost time for Bluecat's bimonthly Patreon "update". Any guesses on what will be said this time? My money's on him pushing the "oh I can't get a translator" bs that Skummy's been trying to sell as of late.
Wrote this a week ago and I still stand by it.

February post: Hey guys. Still haven't found a translator willing to translate 1.6 million words for 3 dollars and half a turkey sandwich. Anyway, I was gonna show everyone all the renders I did over the last 20 months but when I woke up this morning my cat had taken a screwdriver, opened my PC, removed the HDD and ate it with fava beans and a nice chianti. I promise to recover all my data within the next 12-18 months. Now on to the good news. The Swahili translations are almost finished.
Ha. But this is pretty detailed for Bluecat. All his posts are super positive, without any specific detail of what he is working on relating to actual content or anything the fans actually care about.

Here is my prediction.

"February/March Update:

Everything is going great as always. Thanks to our amazing rewrite of the game engine, merge number three, a few years from now, will only take a few days, so don't worry. Also, the translation into Esperanto is almost finished, for all you Esperanto speakers.

A big surprise for everyone. I have created a new main menu as a 3D video! Ecchi Sensei now has the greatest main menu of any AVN! And due to file compression, the menu video only takes up half the size of the original image.

Finally, what you have all been waiting for. I have very exciting news for the game. The dialog font has been converted to Helvetica Bold!

No need to thank me. Just keep the monthly donations coming, and you can expect more awesome game improvements like these!!"

Last edited:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
This is all way to detailed for Bluecat. Plus, all his posts are very positive, without any specific detail of what he is working or anything the fans actually care about.

Here is my prediction.

February/March Update:

"Everything is going great as always. Thanks to our amazing rewrite of the game engine merge number three will only take a few days, so don't worry. Also, the translation into Esperanto is almost finished, for all you Esperanto speakers in San Marino.

A big surprise for everyone. I have converted the main menu into a 3D video! Ecchi Sensei now has the greatest main menu of any AVN! And due to file compression, the menu video only takes up half the size of the original image.

Lastly, huge game news. The game font has been converted to Helvetica Bold! No need to thank me. Just keep the monthly donations coming, and you can expect more awesome game improvements like these!!"
Bluecat is that you??! Holy Jesus on a tortilla, you sound exactly like those patreon posts.

Jan 10, 2019
Ha. But this is pretty detailed for Bluecat. All his posts are super positive, without any specific detail of what he is working on relating to actual content or anything the fans actually care about.

Here is my prediction.

"February/March Update:

Everything is going great as always. Thanks to our amazing rewrite of the game engine, merge number three, a few years from now, will only take a few days, so don't worry. Also, the translation into Esperanto is almost finished, for all you Esperanto speakers.

A big surprise for everyone. I have created a new main menu as a 3D video! Ecchi Sensei now has the greatest main menu of any AVN! And due to file compression, the menu video only takes up half the size of the original image.

Finally, what you have all been waiting for. I have very exciting news for the game. The dialog font has been converted to Helvetica Bold!

No need to thank me. Just keep the monthly donations coming, and you can expect more awesome game improvements like these!!"
It's scary but I can actually see this being his response.

Might check this one out, people seem to like it
Prepare to be haunted be the character designs, snicker at the bad backgrounds, endeared by the zany story, impressed by the sheer girth of content, and then disappointed when it suddenly stops, and then furious to find out the game hasn't been updated in 2 years because the creator cant figure out how to put things together in Renpy and or is fleecing capital from people with sunk cost syndrome.

Last edited:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Might check this one out, people seem to like it
If you like it you can join our national club that has been waiting for a game update for 2 years. Just give us your name, address, phone number, social security number, mothers maiden name, and the name of your first pet and we'll send you a complimentary gift basket. Welcome to the club.

Jun 27, 2017

Here is my prediction.

"February/March Update:

Lmao

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
If you like it you can join our national club that has been waiting for a game update for 2 years. Just give us your name, address, phone number, social security number, mothers maiden name, and the name of your first pet and we'll send you a complimentary gift basket. Welcome to the club.
Kind of wish clans were a thing now on the forums, we could all band together and form a union lmao.

Perhaps bluecat should move game engines even, move on over to Godot or something so you have true full control and more capabilities if needed. Can't remember what game it was but one I've played that was made in that engine seemed to run very well, I find renpy games (even though it's... simplistic) are hit and miss in how well/smooth a game runs lol. Saw recently you can change the render and the other way of rendering the game makes it run better even though I really should not have any issues on a renpy game of all things.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Roter

May 27, 2020
Kind of wish clans were a thing now on the forums, we could all band together and form a union lmao.

Perhaps bluecat should move game engines even, move on over to Godot or something so you have true full control and more capabilities if needed. Can't remember what game it was but one I've played that was made in that engine seemed to run very well, I find renpy games (even though it's... simplistic) are hit and miss in how well/smooth a game runs lol. Saw recently you can change the render and the other way of rendering the game makes it run better even though I really should not have any issues on a renpy game of all things.
Do NOT give bluecat any more ideas on how to delay the game any further

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes