RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I honestly wouldn't mind them just starting from scratch. I'm a little tired of Illusion models at this point.

I'd also like it if there was more focus on player choice from the start.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I honestly wouldn't mind them just starting from scratch. I'm a little tired of Illusion models at this point.

I'd also like it if there was more focus on player choice from the start.
That is a good point. The one thing that always bothered me about ES, is that there is no player choice other than "See scene" or "skip scene", and to me, after the first 20 characters or so, all the characters tend to run together in my mind, so I have a hard time remembering who I am talking to, barring the core characters.

However, Illusion models have come a long way, with some clever modding. Have you seen Pale Carnations, Eternium, or Ripples? Yes, you can see the Illusion model characteristics, faintly, but they are a huge improvement over what we see in Ecchi Sensei.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys, im just new in this game, and may i know, is that every week is a standalone version? or i need to download all 3 weeks version to play this game?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
"I would give an update but Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring both released ... priorities and all that jazz"..

I would accept that excuse.

It's the one i'm using as to why I haven't contacted any of my family or friends recently.
Completely random answer but that Magrit fellow is a pain in the ass :mad: died 41 times on him..and i had leveled up and all.

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Completely random answer but that Magrit fellow is a pain in the ass :mad: died 41 times on him..and i had leveled up and all.
What gear are you using?

I had to go and get the legendary game of thrones looking sword before taking him on. Got that to rank 4 and the scale mail from the vendor just up from the tower with the sword boss.

It seems he's a pretty tough fight considering he's supposed to be the first boss, quite a lot of people have gone gear hunting first. I was level 40 with most of my stats in strength and vigor using the 3 wolves summon.

• Haha

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
That is a good point. The one thing that always bothered me about ES, is that there is no player choice other than "See scene" or "skip scene", and to me, after the first 20 characters or so, all the characters tend to run together in my mind, so I have a hard time remembering who I am talking to, barring the core characters.

However, Illusion models have come a long way, with some clever modding. Have you seen Pale Carnations, Eternium, or Ripples? Yes, you can see the Illusion model characteristics, faintly, but they are a huge improvement over what we see in Ecchi Sensei.
I wouldn't need it to have drastic changes, but at the very least, something like Being a Dik's Chik/Dik mechanics or Radiants personality changes. Something that lets you influence Matsu's mental state with the choices you make, that sometimes has Matsu act on his own depending on what path you took him.

Plus, the simple act of keeping things platonic with the girls that don't interest you. The ability to canonically not have sex with someone instead of just having it happen off screen should be the default, and it's weird that it's not.
It seems he's a pretty tough fight considering he's supposed to be the first boss, quite a lot of people have gone gear hunting first. I was level 40 with most of my stats in strength and vigor using the 3 wolves summon.
I get the impression that the devs intended people to explore a lot before even getting to him. When you're leveled up, and have a good weapon, he's tough, but there#s been tougher in older games.

• Haha
Reactions: Skalli and Jeancul

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
FWIW I've played Eternium and Ripples but I still think ES models are something special. Assuming development picks up again, I wouldn't want to see the models recreated from scratch.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Smarmint speaks like Bluecat and now you speak like Latecomer.... Shhhh be very very quiet, I'm smelling something suspicious.
I guess the difference here is I arrived with my merge :cool: haha.

Yeah I'm in the camp of choices could be improved, perhaps it would appear better in whatever post-month 1 version of the game looks like, if it started from day 1 instead.

I agree on the models, I think some of the game look really good, like the ones you mentioned for sure. Between good (modded) skin textures and lighting you can make them look quite good, I think the problem more so lies in model creativity in the faces, accessories etc. My only real 'complaint' with Illusion games is the backgrounds always being lower quality (textures etc) but it would take a lot of work bringing them up to par.

I think Ecchi Sensei will always be 'limited' for lack of a better word since it uses PlayHome and just has less stuff available made for it to craft your own look in. It has it's own look now for sure, an acquired taste you could say.

"I would give an update but Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring both released ... priorities and all that jazz"..

I would accept that excuse.

It's the one i'm using as to why I haven't contacted any of my family or friends recently.
I'll accept this as long as elden ring's stutter somehow affects the text we get delivered.

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
Ok, but imagine being one of the guys that's just paid $1440 for the last year, to get:

7 updates saying that there's no release date in sight.

1 poll with a foregone conclussion that's already fully irrelevant since the question in the poll has become moot.

If you're hanging around here, for some reason; dude... I'll findom you(or put you in touch with a female domme if you prefer) for 1k a year and also provide you with a copy of ES when and if it releases.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
There's a Status Update on Patreon. It's behind a paywall though.

Edit: Seems to have something to do with Machine Translations, based on the comments in the Discord.

• Haha

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
There's a Status Update on Patreon. It's behind a paywall though.

Edit: Seems to have something to do with Machine Translations, based on the comments in the Discord.
Think it's a couple of machine translated samples and a question on whether people think it's good enough.

But with the usual pattern of announcing a snag or problem or delay followed by a spot of good news that will be coming to fruition at some point in the future, I'm more curious what new convoluted basic-as-shit-framed-as-groundbreaking-innovation is peddled this time.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Ok, but imagine being one of the guys that's just paid $1440 for the last year, to get:

1 poll with a foregone conclussion that's already fully irrelevant since the question in the poll has become moot.

If you're hanging around here, for some reason; dude... I'll findom you(or put you in touch with a female domme if you prefer) for 1k a year and also provide you with a copy of ES when and if it releases.
$1440 per poll seems like a pretty good deal. I'm sold

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017

Is your domme's name also Mistress Magda? If it is, don't bother, I have her on speed dial.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Wolfen5

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Discord just introduced a policy change that adds a clause that lets them ban people for saying/doing things outside the platforms.
I've never really shied away from criticising them on either, and I've never gotten banned, so I don't think it's a big risk for BC specifically.

It does sound like something that could be easily abused in general though.

• Haha

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I've never really shied away from criticising them on either, and I've never gotten banned, so I don't think it's a big risk for BC specifically.

It does sound like something that could be easily abused in general though.
by the looks of it they baning any underage sex so blue cant put the dm patch there anymore

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes