Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
I think I saw a post nearly just like this, back in the thread dated almost 2 years ago. :cry:
Surely someone did a similar post like mine, in any case with the MTL i really hope BC will not screw up. Honestly after that if an excuse come up, i'll just consider this game dead and that sadden me a lot because i really love this game and that's a shame that it's put on hold this long.

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
lulk.png

I'm actually wheezing.

The other options being, presumably:

Waiting for Latecomer to finish the technical update that also merges all the previous weeks into one, as a happy side-effect. Surely he's only 3 more re-writes of the Renpy code away from getting it done. Or perhaps turning all the hardcode(arguably throbbing code as well-but I'm no expert) into soft and/or limp code is nearly halfway done, you guys. The end is in sight. He'd only need a few more months to translate a poorly written average sized novel from German to English.

Or, hear me out. Contact 120 translators, ask them for a sample as proof of their ability and ask each of them to translate 1k words of the script. Job done. Though, with BC's track (w)rec(k)ord so far, it's entirely possible he'd just give everyone the same 1k segment and be forced to find a different set of 110 translators this time and repeat the process.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 1700741

I'm actually wheezing.

Waiting for Latecomer to finish the technical update that also merges all the previous weeks into one, as a happy side-effect. Surely he's only 3 more re-writes of the Renpy code away from getting it done. Or perhaps turning all the hardcode(arguably throbbing code as well-but I'm no expert) into soft and/or limp code is nearly halfway done, you guys. The end is in sight. He'd only need a few more months to translate a poorly written average sized novel from German to English.

Or, hear me out. Contact 120 translators, ask them for a sample as proof of their ability and ask each of them to translate 1k words of the script. Job done. Though, with BC's track (w)rec(k)ord so far, it's entirely possible he'd just give everyone the same 1k segment and be forced to find a different set of 110 translators this time and repeat the process.
I didn't even realise he responded. That was the second time I asked him, as he blanked me the first time.

Jesus Christ. I try not to jump to conclusions or accusations, but Jesus Christ do these people make it hard. This has reached levels of ridiculous I never thought possible.

I've been calling him a scammer for more than a year and everytime he says something he proves me right kekw.
You give him too much credit. A scammer would have come up with some bullshit to stave off criticism. They wouldn't just admit to doing nothing. This isn't a scam, it's a circus. Of nothing but clowns.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Oh Bluecat, for your unrelenting vacillation. Your unwavering commitment to equivocal transparency. Your predilection for obfuscation... I Shall Dub Thee...Smarmalade!
I love it. Great username!

I didn't even realise he responded. That was the second time I asked him, as he blanked me the first time.

Jesus Christ. I try not to jump to conclusions or accusations, but Jesus Christ do these people make it hard. This has reached levels of ridiculous I never thought possible.
I know. It would take so little for Bluecat to come up with some plausible excuse or claim whenever people ask him questions, but he fails even that. His "excuses" are so lame and unbelievable, they don't even sound like they could possibly be true (translation into Portuguese), or here where he shows no concern or interest in even finding a solution.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
He's done. I believe he doesn't know how to continue the game and is just stringing everyone along. I give him credit he's able to con people out of close to 3k a month for as long as he has and I'm sure will be able to do in the future with all the blind witnesses he has. Whatever he had planned probably couldn't be accomplished with the team he has so he just throws his hands up and hopes that LC eventually produces something.

If he hasn't been able to produce anything yet it's because he can't. There are many games with broken english on this site and I'm sure his supporters will not abandon him now if he released an update with it. If they've stuck around this long they're not going anywhere. He just doesn't want to make the game anymore is my assumption until it's proven otherwise.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Hahahaha. I am shocked. Shocked!

Looks like you were right again OctoSky !
You are damn right I was right! About damn time someone listens! Whooo! Yeah! Oh yeah! ....Just gotta figure out what I was right about....Can you refresh my memory of what I was right about? My dad gave me some edibles from the marijuana dispensary and its making me forget stuff.

.....Wonder how Skummy is gonna spin the Discord screenshot.....

Last edited:

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
.....Wonder how Skummy is gonna spin the Discord screenshot.....
He doesn't really need to, he can always double down on what he previously said.
" While Latecomer still needs to finish his work, Bluecat will work in parallel to start releasing new content again to get stuff back underway."
Since we can't prove this isn't the case because MTL isn't specifically mentioned here (with again the "You can't prove he isn't working" argument), the "good PR" thing to do is repeat this and say it's moving forward, however incrementally.
Hope I didn't just give them a way out...:eek:

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
So, what the blueberry fuck is Bluecat actually doing then?
See, that's your first mistake. There is no singular Bluecat. Settle in:

What we think of as Bluecat is actually four homeless dudes, that were picked up from across Austria and housed in an abandoned warehouse on the edges of Viena. Every three weeks, a non-descript middle-aged man comes into the warehouse and provides them with bottled water, canned food and four to five notebooks filled with bits of code, stick-figure drawings and long winding paragraphs of text. He just leaves all that at the entrance and the homeless men must pore over the manuscripts, piece them together and prepare a cohesive bloc of art, code and writing for him when he next visits.

After fulfilling this duty, the middle aged man gets into his old, but serviceable sedan, and drives to the center of Viena making a quick stop to acquire more notebooks. He then heads to an old, somewhat run down mansion close to the city center. He discreetly knocks on the door and is greeted by a 70yo maid who wordlessly leads him all the way down into the bowels of the house, down to the wine cellar where he meets a satyr and a faun who proceed to speak in ancient tongues and pantomime old rituals, of which the man makes notes.

The two are not, in fact, mythical creatures, though, just a pair of extremely hairy 90yo veterans(don't think too hard about which war they're veterans of and what side they were on) with a great aversion for any sort of trousers or underwear(hence the confusion) whose minds are so addled and soaked in wine that they mostly communicate through groans, incoherent yelling and slapping their massive, flaccid cocks against each other's thighs in an oddly rythmical manner. The difference between decrepit old men and fey beings doesn't seem to register for the middle aged man as he furiously jots down everything the two offer him.

He leaves, hours later, for home; dreading the barrage of questions from his wife and children who seem to have realized that he has long since abandoned his job as a bank teller and have become more and more curious as to how he spends his time. With the only glimmer of hope being that he will soon be able to decypher enough of the satyr and faun's babbling to complete his project, one could almost forgive him for not realizing that he was, is and will always be BlueCat.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
See, that's your first mistake. There is no singular Bluecat. Settle in:

What we think of as Bluecat is actually four homeless dudes, that were picked up from across Austria and housed in an abandoned warehouse on the edges of Viena. Every three weeks, a non-descript middle-aged man comes into the warehouse and provides them with bottled water, canned food and four to five notebooks filled with bits of code, stick-figure drawings and long winding paragraphs of text. He just leaves all that at the entrance and the homeless men must pore over the manuscripts, piece them together and prepare a cohesive bloc of art, code and writing for him when he next visits.

After fulfilling this duty, the middle aged man gets into his old, but serviceable sedan, and drives to the center of Viena making a quick stop to acquire more notebooks. He then heads to an old, somewhat run down mansion close to the city center. He discreetly knocks on the door and is greeted by a 70yo maid who wordlessly leads him all the way down into the bowels of the house, down to the wine cellar where he meets a satyr and a faun who proceed to speak in ancient tongues and pantomime old rituals, of which the man makes notes.

The two are not, in fact, mythical creatures, though, just a pair of extremely hairy 90yo veterans(don't think too hard about which war they're veterans of and what side they were on) with a great aversion for any sort of trousers or underwear(hence the confusion) whose minds are so addled and soaked in wine that they mostly communicate through groans, incoherent yelling and slapping their massive, flaccid cocks against each other's thighs in an oddly rythmical manner. The difference between decrepit old men and fey beings doesn't seem to register for the middle aged man as he furiously jots down everything the two offer him.

He leaves, hours later, for home; dreading the barrage of questions from his wife and children who seem to have realized that he has long since abandoned his job as a bank teller and have become more and more curious as to how he spends his time. With the only glimmer of hope being that he will soon be able to decypher enough of the satyr and faun's babbling to complete his project, one could almost forgive him for not realizing that he was, is and will always be BlueCat.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Lmao how he hasn't decided on using MTL or not yet is beyond me, like it's unfathomable much like this situation with the game has become.

It really just does seem like for the past 2 years his done legitimately nothing cause his got nothing to show for that time passing and is also unable to make decisions apparently. You can only string something along so long until even if you aren't scamming, you actually just outright scamming even if you or others don't want to admit it.

Would be a real shame if patreon or discord happened to look into their game a bit more :KEK:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Lmao how he hasn't decided on using MTL or not yet is beyond me, like it's unfathomable much like this situation with the game has become.

It really just does seem like for the past 2 years his done legitimately nothing cause his got nothing to show for that time passing and is also unable to make decisions apparently. You can only string something along so long until even if you aren't scamming, you actually just outright scamming even if you or others don't want to admit it.

Would be a real shame if patreon or discord happened to look into their game a bit more :KEK:
The real kicker is asking his patrons about the MTL, then everyone going yeah use that its better. Then for Bluecat to just go "fuck you I
I'm not doing it".

The fact that there isn't a shred of evidence that he's doing anything in almost 2 years is alarming alone. BC says there are other days completed why no screenshots or anything for that matter?

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1700741

I'm actually wheezing.

That BC reply really is exactly what was expected, almost to the letter.

I can’t imagine there's a single person who expected anything different (or at least more positive / informative / constructive).
It would be the same “No. Looking at options.” response even if there was a complete translation available by a ressurected Shakespear-cum-translator, or hyper-sentient AI, complete with literary award and Nobel Prize nomination.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes