RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
New Status Update:

I'd post here what it says if I was a patron. Not going to spend $5 for a post.

Edit: It Seems people on Discord are not as hopeful as I am.

View attachment 1693144
That's just showing off the machine translation to get the Patrons opinion on it. It actually looks pretty good, and may mean we can finally move on with new content.

I really don't get it though. THIS WAS AN AMAZING VISUAL NOVEL, certainly one of the best. What kind of idiot just puts it into a 2-year hiatus for stupid reasons? If I don't see a release this year, then I will consider it dead and move on with my life.
It was a good reason though. The game is janky as shit. Those bug fixes are sorely needed. They just seemingly weren't good enough to make it happen. They should have moved onto new content ages ago though, before they even hit the 1 year mark.

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
2 years paying for just can see announcements about how they are working on a thing that have to take less than 6 months.

This is a fucking joke. Redoing the entire game would've taken less time than this "merge"

I don't know how hard is making all again... but maybe you'r rigth.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
I really don't get it though. THIS WAS AN AMAZING VISUAL NOVEL, certainly one of the best. What kind of idiot just puts it into a 2-year hiatus for stupid reasons? If I don't see a release this year, then I will consider it dead and move on with my life.
I wouldn't call it amazing. It was pretty good, comparatively, for the period during which it launched. It didn't improve(in terms of visuals, quality of writing, UI or general "feel") significantly during the 2ish years of regular releases and it's been stagnating for close to another two. The only metric by which it beats any AVN out there(that I'm aware of) is the sheer number of characters.

And there's a very good reason most devs stick to a limited number of main LIs and a bunch of side characters.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
jesus. this thread is the perfect source, if someone is going to write a thesis on "human gullibility and the psychology behind it".

you fuckers need to get over this vn. it's not happening anymore and everything they've told you is bullshit.
I'd say there's threads with far more gullible people on this site than this one

Here, 1% of people believe the new imaginary problem that they announce every few months, and the new solution to that imaginary problem that bluecat is working on. But most of us aren't that ignorant to believe it. We got over this game a long time ago

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
jesus. this thread is the perfect source, if someone is going to write a thesis on "human gullibility and the psychology behind it".

you fuckers need to get over this vn. it's not happening anymore and everything they've told you is bullshit.
Meh, it's entertainment. The gf watches "Real housewives of Beverly Hills" laughing at their folly, I do the same here. Difference strokes for different folks.
Keeping the thread alive ensures the continuation of fun. This site wants it alive by not putting the "abandoned" tag, so why not partake, if it gives us laughs and a little drama?

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Meh, it's entertainment. The gf watches "Real housewives of Beverly Hills" laughing at their folly, I do the same here. Difference strokes for different folks.
Keeping the thread alive ensures the continuation of fun. This site wants it alive by not putting the "abandoned" tag, so why not partake, if it gives us laughs and a little drama?
Same Wolf. The thread is entertainment, definitely better than the housewives....course a screwdriver to the temple is more fun than the housewives.

Ok guys, for 1 million dollars, for the rest of your life every time you spend physical money, change or bills, you have to lick each one. Would you do it for 1 million dollars?

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Ok guys, for 1 million dollars, for the rest of your life every time you spend physical money, change or bills, you have to lick each one. Would you do it for 1 million dollars?
I've licked worse, and since I use my debit card %95 of the time, I have zero issues licking the card also. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
I've licked worse, and since I use my debit card %95 of the time, I have zero issues licking the card also. :ROFLMAO:
Ok wolf, I got one for you. For a million dollars, for the rest of your life you never have to pay for anything, but whenever you go shopping in the store or online or pay bills or anything, there is a guy that pays for it BUT he sticks his finger in your ass for 5 seconds. Also its not just one transaction. If you pay all bills at the end of the month, thats 5 seconds per bill. So, you never have to pay for anything again since he pays but you get a finger in the ass. Would you take the money?

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Ok wolf, I got one for you. For a million dollars, for the rest of your life you never have to pay for anything, but whenever you go shopping in the store or online or pay bills or anything, there is a guy that pays for it BUT he sticks his finger in your ass for 5 seconds. Also its not just one transaction. If you pay all bills at the end of the month, thats 5 seconds per bill. So, you never have to pay for anything again since he pays but you get a finger in the ass. Would you take the money?
Well, I'd have questions for clarification. lol
Is the limit 1 million dollars, so the finger in the ass is there UNTIL the million is spent or even when spent I still have to endure the finger til I die (since you mentioned rest of my life). Is the duration of the finger in ass cumulative and be paid in one "sitting" or does it require me to allow it each individual time? Silly questions, but having had colonoscopies and enemas for medical reasons I have less issues with something up there as opposed to the inconvenience of dropping my pants several times a day.
Now if I knew this would be the topic of the day for me, I might have decided to endure one show of housewives but since I'm not particularly shy nor prudish, I guess I'd still take the money, buy ES and finish it myself for the fuck of it.

• Yay, new update!
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul and Minx077

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Well, I'd have questions for clarification. lol
Is the limit 1 million dollars, so the finger in the ass is there UNTIL the million is spent or even when spent I still have to endure the finger til I die (since you mentioned rest of my life). Is the duration of the finger in ass cumulative and be paid in one "sitting" or does it require me to allow it each individual time? Silly questions, but having had colonoscopies and enemas for medical reasons I have less issues with something up there as opposed to the inconvenience of dropping my pants several times a day.
Now if I knew this would be the topic of the day for me, I might have decided to endure one show of housewives but since I'm not particularly shy nor prudish, I guess I'd still take the money, buy ES and finish it myself for the fuck of it.
No, the finger is in the ass ONLY when you purchase stuff. The million you get as soon as you accept it. Yes, its for the rest of your days. Lets say you pay 1 bill, thats 5 seconds of finger in ass. If you pay 5 bills thats 25 seconds. At stores or such its just one purchase so just 5 seconds. Once you have the million, its yours. I should also mention that it doesn't matter where you are, when he pays for you thats where you drop trousers and get fingered. So, imagine you go to the store and see a girl scout troop selling cookies and you buy them, bam, finger in ass in front of kids and parents.

Your right. Now that I'm really thinking about this it is weird....still better than the housewives in my opinion.

• Yay, new update!

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
No, the finger is in the ass ONLY when you purchase stuff. The million you get as soon as you accept it. Yes, its for the rest of your days. Lets say you pay 1 bill, thats 5 seconds of finger in ass. If you pay 5 bills thats 25 seconds. At stores or such its just one purchase so just 5 seconds. Once you have the million, its yours. I should also mention that it doesn't matter where you are, when he pays for you thats where you drop trousers and get fingered. So, imagine you go to the store and see a girl scout troop selling cookies and you buy them, bam, finger in ass in front of kids and parents.

Your right. Now that I'm really thinking about this it is weird....still better than the housewives in my opinion.
:ROFLMAO:
I guess my apprehension would be the potentiality of being arrested for indecent exposure then. Lawyer fees sapping away that million while a finger in the ass paying those same lawyers on top of everything else. Might be trouble for my love life and family so I guess I'm rethinking taking that deal. Too bad, who doesn't like money??? Like, bringing the gf or family to a nice restaurant for a romantic/ordinary dinner then having to drop my drawers at the table..might be the last time we go out together.
LOL Ok I'm done but Thank you for the laughs, a weird thought experiment to be sure but in all honesty not the weirdest. ;)
I'll give someone else the chance to respond to this, should they wish.

• Haha
Reactions: C1D3 and Jeancul

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
"Or anything" is a clause, so lawyer fees would be covered. Taking out hits in the slam would also be possible if you were both in the same cell.

Really the only downside is if the guy has Pinnochio fingers and punches a hole in your stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Wolfen5

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
"Or anything" is a clause, so lawyer fees would be covered. Taking out hits in the slam would also be possible if you were both in the same cell.

Really the only downside is if the guy has Pinnochio fingers and punches a hole in your stomach.
I guess, didn't see that. I'm sure it would be in this fictitious contract so. I can have a suspension of disbelief for getting a finger in the ass per transaction for a million dollars, but a gut puncturing stabbing A la terminator T-1000 finger-sword would be a no deal for obvious reasons. :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes