OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
i dreamed about sitting at the pc yesterday night and browsing f95. I saw an update of ecchi sensei in the "latest updates" and at this point i knew it was a dream. just wanted to say this, bye.
I dreamed that I was on the phone with some woman, no clue who she was, and I was in my bedroom that wasn't my bedroom and it was in a converted bell tower of a church when a tornado hit. I ran outside to see my sister, wasn't my sister but my brain told me she was, on the treadmill that was on the front porch of the house. Ran to her, dragged her to the church, and a little later a bunch of refugees showed up and sat in the pews while I took my not-sister to my bedroom to fuck. Then I woke up.

Not as good as your dream but just as unlikely.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I dreamed that I was on the phone with some woman, no clue who she was, and I was in my bedroom that wasn't my bedroom and it was in a converted bell tower of a church when a tornado hit. I ran outside to see my sister, wasn't my sister but my brain told me she was, on the treadmill that was on the front porch of the house. Ran to her, dragged her to the church, and a little later a bunch of refugees showed up and sat in the pews while I took my not-sister to my bedroom to fuck. Then I woke up.

The plot is as realistic as Ecchi Sensei anyway.

Nov 13, 2019

Man a treadmill on a porch sounds legit.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't want to insult nor offense you. First of all it's nice to see how loyal you're as a friend and that you defend him. I can honor that.

But honestly: Everything new seems very suspisious. First we reach the 1.5 year without update and abandoned mark this or next month. "Suddenly" there will be an update this month. Then to lower the expectations because it seemed like a 1.5 year update/content, the content will only be that of an normal update. Sorry, but in my opinion this seems just like an "save my ass" move to avoid the abandoned tag, which will newer members keep away from this thread/game.

How is it possible to justify 1.5 years without a single update. I have zero experience with coding/programming, art renpy and all that stuff... but 1.5 years is a really long time. Give the failure of the merge, health probs, technical probs whatever.
Sorry, but it seems very coincidental how everything happened over last 1.5 years.
For me it just means that Bluecat followed the route like other Devs (Gumdropstyle) did. (Ok now I have Gangnamstyle as a catchy tune).

How can you still believe him, after all that happened in the last 1.5 years. Yes I know, that he's your friend... but it's a fact that nothing happened/updated for 1.5 years. I'm just asking because I'm curious
This is literally what icstor pulled when his game got abandoned tag. It is just so funny how quickly something comes when you get hit with abandoned tag. Almost as if when you hit them in the money these people actually start doing something.

At this point, I think bluecat should be sueable for fraud, but who cares what I think. Keep feeding that fat fucking cat.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
Bluecat's from Austria, I'm a tooth missing hillbilly in the mountains of West Virginia in the US, thanks for the defense. It's not really a joke, a lot of people tend to think that and bring it up now and again.

A joke, loosely speaking, is me poking fun at the West Virginia stereotype, despite it technically being true in my case as I am indeed missing four teeth and the rest are mostly reconstructions. However, I can also speak better than your average native speaker, I'm more educated (three degrees that are worthless, but hey I earned them!), and I'm not high as shit on meth, opiods, or drunk off my ass on moonshine.

On the other hand, I like being barefooted or wearing as little in the way of shoes generally, and I can sometimes slip into that kind of accent you picture in your head when I'm talking to the right people. Juxtaposition is a delightful thing yah know?

I'm going back to lurk, just thought I'd pop in and share some info because relevancy and I like to share those tidbits.

well hello to my WV Neighbor from a Barefoot Backwoods Inbred Chicken eating Redneck from Kentucky lol.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Jesus popped in here to see if there's updates but there's mostly just hostility. There's a huge amount of content as is, I don't get the rage.
the hostility is due to the dev not updating the game for almost 2 years and using weak ass excuses like oh no my 2nd screen broke now i can't work to justify 2 years of taking money but not providing what was paid for

Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
Jesus popped in here to see if there's updates but there's mostly just hostility. There's a huge amount of content as is, I don't get the rage.

There's been no NEW content since October 2020.

Literally 0 things that any player can physically see or play, but he continues to take money from Patreon and promise something's coming every few months.

Every few months, it's a new excuse. The newest one apparently seems to be "my SECOND monitor broke"? But he's been paid over $50k in the downtime of NOT releasing anything. He has the money to hire translators. He has the money to get new monitors. He's just not...doing any of it. He has quite literally 0 excuse at this point, and he shouldn't be surprised if people start demanding their money back.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes