King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
Breaking my own rule to clear up that the busted monitor isn't stopping him, you guys like to twist my words a bit, I did say that it was making it a bit slower but never that it was keeping him from working.
Dude
you said before if he don't bring anything in April it over for the Game but now when that Deadline is neary over..his monitor is broken and that way it now slower as promise? Excuse after Excuse.

Beside I remember you said he had two days already made.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Dude
you said before if he don't bring anything in April it over for the Game but now when that Deadline is neary over..his monitor is broken and that way it now slower as promise? Excuse after Excuse.

Don't worry. Something will come out. It HAS to. Not because I have faith in it but because BC will suffer the abandoned tag as the end of April is the technical 18 months (1.5 years) requirement of this site (unless money has been exchanged to keep it alive).
If it doesn't, then Skummy knows with a certainty that his words and reputation will mean less than nothing. Should he have a fraction of the self-appointed integrity, honor and honesty he's professed, he'll have little choice but to hide in a hole and accept defeat should the update NOT come. Not a slight here, just a logical progression.
BC is a good friend so he won't allow Skummy (or himself) to suffer such a disgrace. Right?
So, if there is an iota of honor in BC, then an update will happen. Whether or not we'll be pleased with it is another matter. The only other option is too shady and pathetic to fathom.

18 days and counting...

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Breaking my own rule to clear up that the busted monitor isn't stopping him, you guys like to twist my words a bit, I did say that it was making it a bit slower but never that it was keeping him from working.
Dude... I had the same problem a couple of months ago. I had to finish something for work and my monitor just stopped working. What did I do? I used my TV as a temporary monitor to finish my work for the day and the next morning I just bought a new one.
Who would have thought that if something breaks down you can actually replace it! Genius, right?
It's a monitor we're talking about, not a new house. I'm pretty sure he can afford it.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Dude... I had the same problem a couple of months ago. I had to finish something for work and my monitor just stopped working. What did I do? I used my TV as a temporary monitor to finish my work for the day and the next morning I just bought a new one.
Who would have thought that if something breaks down you can actually replace it! Genius, right?
It's a monitor we're talking about, not a new house. I'm pretty sure he can afford it.
Best part of that weak ass excuse is that it was the 2nd monitor that broke so bluecat still would have had his main one.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Dude

Skummy I have to do it. There is nothing I can do, I have to!

Now on to the post I quoted. Skummy also said this in OCTOBER 2021: This merge will be out this year, by which I mean at least a testers version and thus a pirated copy I'm sure, if it isn't that's probably the end of this game most certainly.

Well, I'm believing him. Anyone else?

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
So while i was at day 20 (ingame) i got this wonderful idea, how about instead of paying him on patreon why don't we just gift him a good ass monitor handcrafted with 2 inch thick metal plate all around for safety purposes of course, so that it won't break easily even when BlueCat wrestles with it for obvious reasons (one's own fetish i guess so no judgment here).

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
So while i was at day 20 (ingame) i got this wonderful idea, how about instead of paying him on patreon why don't we just gift him a good ass monitor handcrafted with 2 inch thick metal plate all around for safety purposes of course, so that it won't break easily even when BlueCat wrestles with it for obvious reasons (one's own fetish i guess so no judgment here).
Then his excuse will be that the monitor is too heavy to move so he can't get it set up.
Or that the metal reflects light and blinds him.
Or that the craftsmanship is so good that he doesn't want to use it because he might damage it.
Or that while it was being delivered it suffered damage and it'll take 9.8 decades to have it fixed.
Or that while he was lifting it on his desk he suffered a hernia and now can't work until he has gained enough money to get the surgery to fix it.
Or that a squirrel broke into his house, held him at knife point while the other squirrels took screwdrivers to his new monitor and disassembled it piece by piece then took it to their nests to bathe in their glory.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Then his excuse will be that the monitor is too heavy to move so he can't get it set up.
Or that the metal reflects light and blinds him.
Or that the craftsmanship is so good that he doesn't want to use it because he might damage it.
Or that while it was being delivered it suffered damage and it'll take 9.8 decades to have it fixed.
Or that while he was lifting it on his desk he suffered a hernia and now can't work until he has gained enough money to get the surgery to fix it.
Or that a squirrel broke into his house, held him at knife point while the other squirrels took screwdrivers to his new monitor and disassembled it piece by piece then took it to their nests to bathe in their glory.
No point in waking someone up who is pretending to be asleep i guess.

Jun 5, 2019
the hostility is due to the dev not updating the game for almost 2 years and using weak ass excuses like oh no my 2nd screen broke now i can't work to justify 2 years of taking money but not providing what was paid for
Oh right. I genuinely forgot people donated to a lot of these devs even if they aren't currently updating.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Minx077

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Man
Some need to tell me
Is this game have been abandon or something like that???
I mean it's been over a year...
We'll know by the end of the month.
They're supposedly still working on it, but due to either ill intent or incompetence, they've yet to get any content out in a while.
We were giving an April release window for new content, so just wait until then.
Ignore everyone in this thread though. They've devolved into Hitler comparisons, so their word is as unreliable as the devs. Better to ignore this game unless it pops up in the "Latest Updates" page. There's plenty of good games to keep your mind off it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes